Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2009, 05:58 PM         #2401
K1ng j.AK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I thought those akimbo shotties were blastin me from deep but I wasn't sure... f
 8 years ago '06        #2402
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Im on 70.
Meh game is fun when youre always winning
i can see why you guys dont like it much lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-30-2009, 09:40 PM         #2403
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
Im on 70.
Meh game is fun when youre always winning
i can see why you guys dont like it much lol
Posted via Mobile Device
You play on PS3 where there's s**tty talent. I played COD4 on the PS3 and 360 and the PS3 was a complete joke compared to the 360. What do your stats be lookin' like and what's the most amount of people you've seen online at one time?
 8 years ago '08        #2404
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 kegar89 said:
That's how it works man, it's retarded. Some dude got a multi-kill (4 k!lls) with a Javelin in SnD the opening round. I shook my head and left the game.
Man that ain't s**t, I got up to 6 k!lls about to get my Harrier which is almost auto Nuke and then next thing you know me and my teammate get f**ked k!lled because some b**ch a.ss n*gga on Favela sitting in the tub in one of the buildings which a C4 on the wall and a RPG.

n*gga k!lled everybody like he was on a suicide mission to f**k my streak up. :angry12:

And the worst thing about it they wasn't even shooting down air support, the game still ended with us winnin with a nuke...just wasn't mine. :angry12:

And na, I'm not prestiging either. I had this game since the midnight release and I'm only a lvl 59 LMFAO.

I just want the AK.

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 11-30-2009 at 09:43 PM..
 11-30-2009, 10:45 PM         #2405
Mista Majic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man if i could only find this for the PC to download. game looks dope as s**t
 8 years ago '07        #2406
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 DJ Endo said:
and to all them f**gots saying that the 1887 is not n00bish? k!ll YO MUTHAFUKKIN SELF!!

Like it really requires THAT much skill to get one. All you really have to do is keep playing the f**king game. And NO it's not about skill & tactics in MW2. It's about camping out, run & gun, and taking advantage of the 1887 because you suck d*ck @ call of duty without it

I agree you dont need skill to get that weapon, all u really need is the time. But what I disagree with is that it is a noob weapon. One thing a noob will never admit though is that he is a noob even after countless hours playing the game. I KNOW Im at an amazing level of ability to play this game and thats without this noob weapon. As a countless number of times of getting the Nuke, I recognize this weapon as a noob weapon. Just admit it..geez
 8 years ago '08        #2407
space
space
 Grave said:
I agree you dont need skill to get that weapon, all u really need is the time. But what I disagree with is that it is a noob weapon. One thing a noob will never admit though is that he is a noob even after countless hours playing the game. I KNOW Im at an amazing level of ability to play this game and thats without this noob weapon. As a countless number of times of getting the Nuke, I recognize this weapon as a noob weapon. Just admit it..geez
I think I'm the only guy that gets bulls**t when I get to k!ll #6 or close to getting one.

I have yet to get a nuke...but yet i want 5 for the End Of Line title...i just might say f**k it for now. -_-
 11-30-2009, 11:05 PM         #2408
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Man that ain't s**t, I got up to 6 k!lls about to get my Harrier which is almost auto Nuke and then next thing you know me and my teammate get f**ked k!lled because some b**ch a.ss n*gga on Favela sitting in the tub in one of the buildings which a C4 on the wall and a RPG.

n*gga k!lled everybody like he was on a suicide mission to f**k my streak up. :angry12:

And the worst thing about it they wasn't even shooting down air support, the game still ended with us winnin with a nuke...just wasn't mine. :angry12:

And na, I'm not prestiging either. I had this game since the midnight release and I'm only a lvl 59 LMFAO.

I just want the AK.
I just earned the fall camo for my AK today, I refuse to lose this thing, it absolutely rips through people.

Whenever your down for spec ops though let me know, my bad about not responding the last time. I was busy at the moment.
 8 years ago '07        #2409
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I think I'm the only guy that gets bulls**t when I get to k!ll #6 or close to getting one.

I have yet to get a nuke...but yet i want 5 for the End Of Line title...i just might say f**k it for now. -_-
use silencer, scavenger, and stoping power. Ninja is great vs the annoying heart beat sensor but if u see taht no one has that attachment, go commando on that a.ss. k!llstreaks, anything that helps you get the chopper gunner or ac130. its cake after that. patience is the most important key
 8 years ago '05        #2410
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 Grave said:
use silencer, scavenger, and stoping power. Ninja is great vs the annoying heart beat sensor but if u see taht no one has that attachment, go commando on that a.ss. k!llstreaks, anything that helps you get the chopper gunner or ac130. its cake after that. patience is the most important key
some guns you need a scope and silencer ( bling) on cuz the m16 and acr dont have very good iron sights, AK iron sight however >>

I also stand behind Hardline 100%. its always easier to get 24 k!lls than to get 25.

Last edited by SLiKK_KiD; 11-30-2009 at 11:56 PM..
 12-01-2009, 12:51 AM         #2411
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just prestige yesterday, it took a while. i will trying to get to the 10th prestige
i know its going to take me a long a.ss time, cant wait for double xp weekend. ill be making sure ill go to my next prestige that weekend. btw, i have this dude on my friends list and hes already on the 4th prestige. he told me all he play is S&D all the time, thats why he ranks up quick. i mostly play TDM & DOMINTATION, i gotta start playing S&D
 8 years ago '05        #2412
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 mprjxl said:
i just prestige yesterday, it took a while. i will trying to get to the 10th prestige
i know its going to take me a long a.ss time, cant wait for double xp weekend. ill be making sure ill go to my next prestige that weekend. btw, i have this dude on my friends list and hes already on the 4th prestige. he told me all he play is S&D all the time, thats why he ranks up quick. i mostly play TDM & DOMINTATION, i gotta start playing S&D
S&D has to be the most boring s**t. U dont respawn at all, so that means people just camp and wait for u to run out to actually try to do the mission. 99% of the time the round ends because one team gets eliminated because theyre all dead.
 8 years ago '08        #2413
space
space
 kegar89 said:
I just earned the fall camo for my AK today, I refuse to lose this thing, it absolutely rips through people.

Whenever your down for spec ops though let me know, my bad about not responding the last time. I was busy at the moment.
Word and LMMFAO @ me joining that game it was just Me vs. Your whole team.

That was gheigh.
 8 years ago '04        #2414
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
GREAT COMPILATION OF MW2 k!llS!

wow at #1....about to try that tomorrow

and lol at double team...that's some f*g s**t lol

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #2415
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Never thought of throwing a semtex at someone with a riot shield. Smh

[pic - click to view]

And lol at that^ Looks like he hanged himself
 8 years ago '05        #2416
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
LMAO. Number 1 was f**king sick. Never though about it.
 12-01-2009, 10:56 AM         #2417
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
S&D has to be the most boring s**t. U dont respawn at all, so that means people just camp and wait for u to run out to actually try to do the mission. 99% of the time the round ends because one team gets eliminated because theyre all dead.
not if your good at it. i played a couple of times S&D with that dude and his clan on COD4 & they are beast. they used to k!ll the other time in less then 1min or sometimes it took a little bit longer, and no camping was done, all they do is run up to the opposite team and k!ll them quick. every single match i played with them was an automatic win
 8 years ago '08        #2418
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
gtfoh with #2...
 12-01-2009, 11:41 AM         #2419
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Word and LMMFAO @ me joining that game it was just Me vs. Your whole team.

That was gheigh.
No bulls**t man we ran through 27 straight games and won everyone and made the other team quit out, you were getting spawn slapped. It was too funny though. :lachen001:
 12-01-2009, 11:47 AM         #2420
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys remember zzirGrizz who had those sick COD4 and WAW sniper montages? He's back in MW2. It starts off slow but watch the middle and towards the end.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago