Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2381
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
This game has too many bonuses, but the guns and graphics are ill...

I liked WAW better just cuz I can get away with anything I want.

(also the spawn in MW2 is ridiculously bad..)
 8 years ago '05        #2382
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
how is akimbo 1887 noobish? i mean that s**t is extremely gay when it k!lls u from long range....but s**t msot of these maps ppl snipe anyway so akimbo is useless unless u have on marathon or some s**t and ur playing favela or scrapyard or karachi
 8 years ago '05        #2383
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
the akimbo isnt noobish, the ppl who got it earned it, (level 67 unlock). MW2 is all about tactics, u cant be runnin and gunnin in this game plain and simple, its too easy to die and the spawning is too random, 3 bullets from the scar will k!ll you. The game has too many flaws to be played in a "fun" manner
 8 years ago '07        #2384
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Man the akimbo is the f**kin' dumbest thing added to this game...the f**k range on the shotty is just stupid, anyone who uses it is a straight up b**ch.
 8 years ago '06        #2385
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Akimbo is for noobs?? Wtf how???

Do you know what a real noob is...
Its that guy i played today that use an rpg grenade launcher and nades all f**king game

or the guy who somehow camped INSIDE a rock on that afghanistan map like wtf

there are far more worse things than akimbo...especially a whole team
camping
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #2386
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
lookin forward to the last 2 shottys. i like the sawed offs right now except they have no range. akimbo 1887's sound ill.
 8 years ago '08        #2387
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
I got a headache tryna go for nukes. =/ Too much bulls**t going on like people using Javelins and Rpgs n grenade launchers n s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-30-2009, 11:20 AM         #2388
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll crazy 4 calling any akimbo weapons or shotty noobish

if some1 can get close enuf 2 u and k!ll u with one of those, they could probably k!ll you with any other weapon or knife you
 8 years ago '07        #2389
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Atlanta said:
ya'll crazy 4 calling any akimbo weapons or shotty noobish

if some1 can get close enuf 2 u and k!ll u with one of those, they could probably k!ll you with any other weapon or knife you
Not when they shoot half way across the f**kin' map.
 8 years ago '06        #2390
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Akimbo cant shoot across the maps.. I must admit the 1887 has some crazy range lol

Last night i got a 31 k!llstreak but didnt have a nuke :(
i have yet to get to nuke lol

i tried last night but people are either camping or use granade launcher or rpgs
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-30-2009, 12:13 PM         #2391
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It might be only me but this game is getting boring as hell and I'm only ranked 69. Probably won't go into prestige.
 11-30-2009, 12:23 PM         #2392
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I got a headache tryna go for nukes. =/ Too much bulls**t going on like people using Javelins and Rpgs n grenade launchers n s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
That's how it works man, it's retarded. Some dude got a multi-kill (4 k!lls) with a Javelin in SnD the opening round. I shook my head and left the game.
 8 years ago '06        #2393
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
ppl are really saying that MW2 graphics are that much better than WaW or MW1??? I thought the graphics in MW2 were good but at certain points shotty.

Idk bout anyone else but that satellite scene (the satellite specifically) from outer space looks s**tty on my TV screen compared to other parts
 8 years ago '06        #2394
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 kegar89 said:
It might be only me but this game is getting boring as hell and I'm only ranked 69. Probably won't go into prestige.
Nah it's not just you... I think that it's a good game and everything but the fun factor wears off after a while.

I'm definitely not going into prestige though... the only reason I did that on MW1 was because I had been palying it for so long that I got bored of not having any challenges. With this one I'm saying f**k it and taking my time and just getting to 70 that's it for me no prestige.
 8 years ago '08        #2395
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2085 2085
 kegar89 said:
Definitely not just you .. If I don't have a friend or two on to play with I do not play it at all .. I do not remember it bein like this with COD4 .. I could play that all day and night but something is not the same with this one ..
 8 years ago '05        #2396
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
ive had k!ll streaks of 23, 22, and 21 today! no nuke today f**k
 8 years ago '06        #2397
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 mprjxl said:
wrong i just got a nuke today and did not camp, i never do
i was playing domination on Favela, got my 7 k!lls and called in my harrier strike got 2 k!ll right when i first called it then i k!ll one then my strike k!ll another. so i had 11 k!lls then i got my chopper gunner, at the end of the chopper gunner i had 22 k!lls only. the score was 198-127, we were losing but we had all the flags at the end, i was close by C and 2 of them tried to get it and k!lled both, a couple of seconds later another one came by and he threw some smoke so i really couldnt see him but i just started shooting and then i get my nuke. my first nuke b**ches!!!
btw i was using the M4 with sleight of hand, stopping power & ninja
yea, i've seen ppl get nuke w/out camping. so i can believe that. but that 1887 is plain bulls**t. Seriously, wtf were they thinking when they put that dumb s**t in MW2

Once everybody started getting it, the game was ruined. It almost doesn't make since to play without it now. And it takes away from the game totally. Now, it no longer requires any skill.
 8 years ago '06        #2398
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
and to all them f**gots saying that the 1887 is not n00bish? k!ll YO MUTHAFUKKIN SELF!!

Like it really requires THAT much skill to get one. All you really have to do is keep playing the f**king game. And NO it's not about skill & tactics in MW2. It's about camping out, run & gun, and taking advantage of the 1887 because you suck d*ck @ call of duty without it
 8 years ago '05        #2399
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
 DJ Endo said:
and to all them f**gots saying that the 1887 is not n00bish? k!ll YO MUTHAFUKKIN SELF!!

Like it really requires THAT much skill to get one. All you really have to do is keep playing the f**king game. And NO it's not about skill & tactics in MW2. It's about camping out, run & gun, and taking advantage of the 1887 because you suck d*ck @ call of duty without it
i see the 1887s and ranger akimbos as a replacement for the p90 and s**t...the p90 blows balls in this game it sucks in close range which is what it was meant for....the akimbo shottys / auto shotty is the best close range cuz they will r*pe any sub machine gun....cant wait till i get my 1887's, my nukes will be raining in
 8 years ago '05        #2400
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 kegar89 said:
Word i stopped around 59 s**ts boring. With L4D2, a.ssassins Creed 2, Borderlands DLC, and DJ Hero this s**t got forgotten already.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy