Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #2141
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 cjstewar8 said:
bruh i'm nowhere near as good as i was in cod4. how yall be gettin thoes big a.ss k!ll streaks? i guess it's because i like to run and gun and that seems impossible on mw2. i cant sit back like no lil b**ch and wait for s**t to pop off
Im always run in gun too in COD2 and World at War but its alot harder in this game, unless u have a 1 shot gun. I learned 2 b a bit more patient in this game. Dont rush into things. Dont use marathon unless ur playing Capture. Marathon will only encourage u to run into bullets

I use Scar Silencer with Scavenger, Stopping Power, and the 3rd is usually Ninja(2 avoid the heart detectors) or Commando(2 avoid fall damage just in case I gotta bail out of a high spot quick) I always take down the UAV to keep teh streak going.
 8 years ago '07        #2142
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Pro337 said:
It's not about sitting back like a "lil b**ch" .. It's about being tactical and not just running around like a chicken with your head cut off .. It's also about having the right k!llstreak rewards .. Anything before 5 k!lls is useless .. My current k!llstreaks are 9 (Pavelow), 11 (Chopper Gunner), and 25 (Nuke).. The Pavelow will almost always get you to at least 15 or more if they do not shoot your s**t down .. Then it's waaay to easy to almost always get 10+ in the Chopper Gunner unless the map has alot of buildings ..
This. ^^^

U can get UAV from ur teamates, airdrop is more useless than it is good. k!llstreak rewards from the airdrops dont count towards ur streak and anyone can jack em. Like duke above said, use a real k!ll streak to boost ur streak up. Just careful if ur playing team deatmatch and u got the gunner, dont end the match with it. I ended the match with it even though i had the nuke and didnt get to use it
 8 years ago '06        #2143
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
to me it seems like there is less camping now that everyone interested in the game most likely has it and not just the "serious" players who want a good k/d ratio so they camp
 8 years ago '07        #2144
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 bigmike5115 said:
to me it seems like there is less camping now that everyone interested in the game most likely has it and not just the "serious" players who want a good k/d ratio so they camp
What game you playin'? I run into campers every game I play.
 8 years ago '05        #2145
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 haff3131 said:
haha they dont k!ll you? so your immune to noob tubes? youve found a way to not get k!lled by them huh? thats amazing..its funny that you say that cause i consider myself to be pretty good at the game. my win loss ratio is good, even though i mostly play mercenary tdm. and 9 times out of 10 its cause im finishing 32-6 and every other person on my team is either even or negative. im top 4000 in the game in both overall k!lls and score, yet noob tubes seem to k!ll me pretty easily and pretty often, and i can easily say no matter how good you are, campers will k!ll you, UNLESS YOUR A CAMPER YOURSELF. its always the dudes that know they play a little girly style of game that defend the camping. i will gladly run a few games with you, cause id love to see just how you manage to avoid both those things..even if i walked up to an area crawling, looked in every direction possible, had a uav up, with a heartbeat sensor, threw 2 flash bangs and then a grenade in the other direction, its possible for someone to be in a tiny little spot, looking over a tiny little wall with just the tiny little part of their head peeking over that wall, and light you up the second you come into the 8 inch window theyre scoped in on. that has NOTHING to do with how good you are,..i played a f**king tdm game on wastelend where the final score was 3800-2900, thats disgusting. im not talking about domination/headquarters/search/demolition..it was f**king tdm. the saddest part of it to me is that these people think theyre helping a team with the camping, theyre not..just to make myself clear, to me someone that sprints to the middle of the map, or even cross the halfway point, and sets up shop to k!ll anyone that comes by them isnt a camper to me, thats fine. thats actually a smart idea cause most times your not expecting someone to be past a certain area that quickly..im talking about the guys that spawn to start the game, look around and find the first thing they can hide behind, then sit there for 3-4 minutes without a k!ll, waiting for the spawn spots to change, and get his 3 k!lls before dying, and then do the same s**t on the other side of the map, only to finish 6-2..most times i wont even give a s**t about the one loser that doesnt want to actually enjoy the game, but its real f**king annoying when him and his 3 friends are doing it. i could care less about the getting k!lled by them, but its boring. it makes the game drag on. you end up going 2 minutes without even seeing someone..

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #2146
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Did you really need to write that research essay?
 8 years ago '08        #2147
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 JaiMega said:
Did you really need to write that research essay?
.. Might be able to use that in my research paper :applause:
 11-22-2009, 05:50 PM         #2148
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I play is FFA and the best setup to me so far is this:

M4/G18

Bling (Silencer & Heartbeat)
Cold-Blooded
Scrambler
Martyrdom

I really want that Ninja perk. You can pretty much run and gun or camp out with this setup.
 8 years ago '05        #2149
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Is it me or is the ACR the best cotdamn a.ssault Rifle in the game?

SCAR is a close second.
 8 years ago '08        #2150
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 JaiMega said:
Is it me or is the ACR the best cotdamn a.ssault Rifle in the game?

SCAR is a close second.
I can agree to a certain extent .. The ACR is the most accurate and if it had the just a bit more power it would be, hands down, the BEST gun on the game .. I would have to go with the M16 or the AK47 .. :agreement6:
 11-22-2009, 08:21 PM         #2151
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FAMAS > any gun in MW2. Hands down.

Got the fall camo for that s**t and it's mad s3xy.
 11-22-2009, 08:24 PM         #2152
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
All I play is FFA and the best setup to me so far is this:

M4/G18

Bling (Silencer & Heartbeat)
Cold-Blooded
Scrambler
Martyrdom

I really want that Ninja perk. You can pretty much run and gun or camp out with this setup.
that's one of the worst set ups i've ever seen

the second you get near an enemy the scrambler perk warns them by jamming their radar
 11-22-2009, 08:26 PM         #2153
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
I can agree to a certain extent .. The ACR is the most accurate and if it had the just a bit more power it would be, hands down, the BEST gun on the game .. I would have to go with the M16 or the AK47 .. :agreement6:
ya'll gotta use the AUG HBAR

put a grip on it and every shot lands...it's more accurate than sniper rifles and more powerful than smgs and shotties
 8 years ago '05        #2154
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Just finished it yestarday. Just sayin. Epic!
 8 years ago '05        #2155
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
TAR goes in...a lil inaccurate but overall i f**k with it...only problem i dont like with the famas and m16 is that when ur turning corners and someone has a shotty or smg its over
 8 years ago '07        #2156
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
old news
 8 years ago '06        #2157
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Jeet Kune Do said:
old news
*looks at avy*

Damn! Now that's a titty!:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #2158
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yea s**ts garbage if your looking for Story go pick up Uncharted 2 or a.ssassins Creed 2.
 8 years ago '09        #2159
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
yeah it is. i just finished it today
 8 years ago '04        #2160
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
HOLY f**k at dude getting 22.10 seconds on the pit...shattered IW's best time...

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy