Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2121
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
 unkn0wn said:
its actually harder now to earn chopper gunner when your facing a team that knows what to do, been getting my harrier alot but usually get shot down and end up getting only 1 k!ll...

anyone else loving akimbo model 1887 shotgun that sht is beast...
I must have been playing against a few clones of you ..

I played these guys ... who were definitely running around with marathon, lightweight .. and akimbo double 1887 shotties ...

funniest match ever ... they seem like they were everywhere and couldnt be k!lled in close range for nothing .. i even pulled out my AA 12 and got owned ... i used the TAR to fix that problem .. we on by two points n shyt.
 8 years ago '08        #2122
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
Grenade Launchers > Campers and Snipers.
 8 years ago '06        #2123
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
hate grenade launchers...it gets so annoying especially when people use it for close range -_-'. as if getting hit from a mile away was not enough
 8 years ago '07        #2124
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Manny05 said:
hate grenade launchers...it gets so annoying especially when people use it for close range -_-'. as if getting hit from a mile away was not enough
.... i laugh when someone grendade launches my a.ss, always makes me laugh.

minus the f**king noob tubes.
 8 years ago '07        #2125
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Used the nuke 2day. Been nuked 2wice before but it felt good about me doing it this time. I think Ima take that k!llstreak off now and get a pavelov or emp or sumtin, lol.
 8 years ago '05        #2126
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
lol anyone use riot shields? i feel like im the only one that does. im a beast with that s**t!
 8 years ago '06        #2127
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 meepos said:
lol anyone use riot shields? i feel like im the only one that does. im a beast with that s**t!
lol. I never used it yet, but my n*ggas be goin IN with that riot shield. It the best for playin games like capture the flag or HQ or some s**t. I be gettin mad when I'm emptyin clips at these dudes and the shield is just eatin em
 8 years ago '05        #2128
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
its good if there is like 3 people with riot shields on the front row then in the back row you got n*ggas playing offensive. then about one or two ppl sniping.

Using that strategy you'll eat the other team alive
 8 years ago '07        #2129
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
the f**king camping in this game is gettin' ridiculous...it's so fucccccccccking annoying.

people says its strategy, how the f**k is that strategy a f**king person with down syndrome could figure out you're hiding in a corner like a little b**ch.
 8 years ago '08        #2130
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
 Da Realness said:
lol. I never used it yet, but my n*ggas be goin IN with that riot shield. It the best for playin games like capture the flag or HQ or some s**t. I be gettin mad when I'm emptyin clips at these dudes and the shield is just eatin em
I actually was shooting a dude that had a riot shield today and the bullet bounced off and hit his teammate in the head lol .. That's the first time I've seen that
 8 years ago '04        #2131
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 533 533
 meepos said:
I started using them last night...I was having a bad night aiming, so I decided a riot shield would do me right. I was bashing dudes. I got a bunch of challenges with Riot Shield.
 8 years ago '04        #2132
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 533 533
I don't mind people who hide up on the roof and move to another spot to gun, then so on...but if you stay in the corner the whole game and wait for people to run around the corner, that s**t is cheap.

I don't give a F*CK but i'll camp or run and gun depending on wha the other team is doing!
 11-21-2009, 07:34 PM         #2133
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Riot shields are easy as s**t to k!ll

Semtex on the shield and scavenger will make sure you never run out of nades.
 8 years ago '05        #2134
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
 -BigC- said:
Riot shields are easy as s**t to k!ll

Semtex on the shield and scavenger will make sure you never run out of nades.
alot of time people with shields have the perk that has like reduced grenade damage
 8 years ago '06        #2135
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Pro337 said:
I actually was shooting a dude that had a riot shield today and the bullet bounced off and hit his teammate in the head lol .. That's the first time I've seen that
LOL wtf... they bounced off damaged his teammate? lollll u sure that happened? Damn. this game is real as hell.
 8 years ago '08        #2136
space
space
 Da Realness said:
LOL wtf... they bounced off damaged his teammate? lollll u sure that happened? Damn. this game is real as hell.
No s**t .. Dude with the riot shield was crouched in the corner so I just kept shooting with the M16 and I saw +100(Sabotage) .. So i'm like wtf and I see his teammate body falling .. Before the games start it says, "Bullets reflect off riot shields and cause damage." or something like that ..

So I'm playing this clan earlier .. WAKA was their name .. They talking big s**t in the lobby bout how they gonna use riot shields and kick my a.ss .. So I drop a nuke on they a.ss and then leave the lobby .. It's funny cuz their excuse was, "We were using riot shields." .. You can only imagine the messages I received .. "You're such a ni&&er" .. "If you were good you would have played again, but you ran just like a ni&&er" .. It's 2009 that word does not offend me anymore
 11-21-2009, 11:58 PM         #2137
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
yea it says it in the games tips during the loading screen

u can k!ll urself this way 2
 11-22-2009, 12:16 AM         #2138
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dropped 4 nukes in 2 hours tonight. Good times lol
 8 years ago '07        #2139
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
bruh i'm nowhere near as good as i was in cod4. how yall be gettin thoes big a.ss k!ll streaks? i guess it's because i like to run and gun and that seems impossible on mw2. i cant sit back like no lil b**ch and wait for s**t to pop off
 8 years ago '08        #2140
space
space
 cjstewar8 said:
bruh i'm nowhere near as good as i was in cod4. how yall be gettin thoes big a.ss k!ll streaks? i guess it's because i like to run and gun and that seems impossible on mw2. i cant sit back like no lil b**ch and wait for s**t to pop off
It's not about sitting back like a "lil b**ch" .. It's about being tactical and not just running around like a chicken with your head cut off .. It's also about having the right k!llstreak rewards .. Anything before 5 k!lls is useless .. My current k!llstreaks are 9 (Pavelow), 11 (Chopper Gunner), and 25 (Nuke).. The Pavelow will almost always get you to at least 15 or more if they do not shoot your s**t down .. Then it's waaay to easy to almost always get 10+ in the Chopper Gunner unless the map has alot of buildings ..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago