Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2041
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
I just finished the singleplayer and it was crack..
Too short though, but it was more thematic than probably any game I've ever played and the way it was put together was just amazing.

They need to make the Modern Warfare series into a movie.
With the perspectives of different people throughout the movie and s**t. That would make a ton of money, even though there are a lot like it, the MW approach is creative as hell...
 8 years ago '04        #2042
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
I'm on that PSN right now DeeBoy21, add me!
 11-18-2009, 07:24 PM         #2043
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
haha they dont k!ll you? so your immune to noob tubes? youve found a way to not get k!lled by them huh? thats amazing..its funny that you say that cause i consider myself to be pretty good at the game. my win loss ratio is good, even though i mostly play mercenary tdm. and 9 times out of 10 its cause im finishing 32-6 and every other person on my team is either even or negative. im top 4000 in the game in both overall k!lls and score, yet noob tubes seem to k!ll me pretty easily and pretty often, and i can easily say no matter how good you are, campers will k!ll you, UNLESS YOUR A CAMPER YOURSELF. its always the dudes that know they play a little girly style of game that defend the camping. i will gladly run a few games with you, cause id love to see just how you manage to avoid both those things..even if i walked up to an area crawling, looked in every direction possible, had a uav up, with a heartbeat sensor, threw 2 flash bangs and then a grenade in the other direction, its possible for someone to be in a tiny little spot, looking over a tiny little wall with just the tiny little part of their head peeking over that wall, and light you up the second you come into the 8 inch window theyre scoped in on. that has NOTHING to do with how good you are,..i played a f**king tdm game on wastelend where the final score was 3800-2900, thats disgusting. im not talking about domination/headquarters/search/demolition..it was f**king tdm. the saddest part of it to me is that these people think theyre helping a team with the camping, theyre not..just to make myself clear, to me someone that sprints to the middle of the map, or even cross the halfway point, and sets up shop to k!ll anyone that comes by them isnt a camper to me, thats fine. thats actually a smart idea cause most times your not expecting someone to be past a certain area that quickly..im talking about the guys that spawn to start the game, look around and find the first thing they can hide behind, then sit there for 3-4 minutes without a k!ll, waiting for the spawn spots to change, and get his 3 k!lls before dying, and then do the same s**t on the other side of the map, only to finish 6-2..most times i wont even give a s**t about the one loser that doesnt want to actually enjoy the game, but its real f**king annoying when him and his 3 friends are doing it. i could care less about the getting k!lled by them, but its boring. it makes the game drag on. you end up going 2 minutes without even seeing someone..
did you really type that much about a video game......
 8 years ago '05        #2044
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
V1NSANiTY15 - Xbox live if ya wanna play jus invite me.

some of these nigs wit those throwin knives smh.
 11-18-2009, 10:42 PM         #2045
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
haha they dont k!ll you? so your immune to noob tubes? youve found a way to not get k!lled by them huh? thats amazing..its funny that you say that cause i consider myself to be pretty good at the game. my win loss ratio is good, even though i mostly play mercenary tdm. and 9 times out of 10 its cause im finishing 32-6 and every other person on my team is either even or negative. im top 4000 in the game in both overall k!lls and score, yet noob tubes seem to k!ll me pretty easily and pretty often, and i can easily say no matter how good you are, campers will k!ll you, UNLESS YOUR A CAMPER YOURSELF. its always the dudes that know they play a little girly style of game that defend the camping. i will gladly run a few games with you, cause id love to see just how you manage to avoid both those things..even if i walked up to an area crawling, looked in every direction possible, had a uav up, with a heartbeat sensor, threw 2 flash bangs and then a grenade in the other direction, its possible for someone to be in a tiny little spot, looking over a tiny little wall with just the tiny little part of their head peeking over that wall, and light you up the second you come into the 8 inch window theyre scoped in on. that has NOTHING to do with how good you are,..i played a f**king tdm game on wastelend where the final score was 3800-2900, thats disgusting. im not talking about domination/headquarters/search/demolition..it was f**king tdm. the saddest part of it to me is that these people think theyre helping a team with the camping, theyre not..just to make myself clear, to me someone that sprints to the middle of the map, or even cross the halfway point, and sets up shop to k!ll anyone that comes by them isnt a camper to me, thats fine. thats actually a smart idea cause most times your not expecting someone to be past a certain area that quickly..im talking about the guys that spawn to start the game, look around and find the first thing they can hide behind, then sit there for 3-4 minutes without a k!ll, waiting for the spawn spots to change, and get his 3 k!lls before dying, and then do the same s**t on the other side of the map, only to finish 6-2..most times i wont even give a s**t about the one loser that doesnt want to actually enjoy the game, but its real f**king annoying when him and his 3 friends are doing it. i could care less about the getting k!lled by them, but its boring. it makes the game drag on. you end up going 2 minutes without even seeing someone..
do you whine much? didnt read one word, dont plan to.
 8 years ago '08        #2046
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
Key Word: Ground War.

=] Best mode EVAR.

Other than Demolition.
 8 years ago '07        #2047
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I got the hang of this s**tttt now, f**kin' right!

My K:D went from 1.14 to 1.55 currently in 2 days......i have a 48 win streak goin' 130-34 losses 3.82.

Mines legit though, f**k them cheatin' a.ss peeps on top list with like 600 k!ll streaks and s**t.

Still haven't gotten the nuke, only got 21 streak so far. :angry12:

Predator Missle > Harrier > Chopper Gunner = Automatic W.

Last edited by m-f; 11-19-2009 at 12:18 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #2048
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
No, you just like to talk s**t. :)
But sadly it's the truth.
 8 years ago '07        #2049
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Finally got the game and Finished the Campaign that s**t is Crack! Full of awesomeness the story is a Little ...."holey" but its still a solid game. :applause: GOTY again.
 11-19-2009, 09:08 AM         #2050
Johnny Blaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
LVL 70

AK47 --> Holographic Sight
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Predator Missle --> Chopper Gunner --> Nuke
get the f outta here...you are not a level 70. what does it even max out at this time around?
if this is actually the case, im guessing you are either in school or some other form of unemployed. cause level 70 is a retarded amount of game hours.

what should i play to level up faster?
 8 years ago '05        #2051
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ yeah how can i level up faster??
 8 years ago '07        #2052
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i just got it a few days ago and so far

lvl 13
scar red dot
ratio 1.03
 8 years ago '04        #2053
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
 Johnny Blaze said:
get the f outta here...you are not a level 70. what does it even max out at this time around?
if this is actually the case, im guessing you are either in school or some other form of unemployed. cause level 70 is a retarded amount of game hours.

Isnt the whole point of playing online is to rank and level up? I know people who are already doing prestiage mode. Yeah its some hours gaming but if your good you should have no problem.

Play teamdeath match. Just get k!lls and youll get good match bonus'. Try completeing challeges and they give u bonus xp
 8 years ago '08        #2054
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12140 12140
 Manny05 said:
No love for the scar-h?
i think it has a Good balance of power and accuracy
Posted via Mobile Device
I use this weapon as my startout gun...get a few k!lls with it and place my tactical device down somewhere unseen so I can spawn where I want to...perks--one man army, cold-blooded and ninja.

WhoSentU said:
There ya go.... ROFL @ 1:08

You gotta watch out for muffukkas like him in real life...they be on they trenchcoat mafia s**t at school

Aight so I read through a few pages of comments--the overall theme is people hate being shot by what is known as "campers" whateva....

what you may call is camping Imma just call it not dying...the name of the game is to get as many k!lls and fewest deaths possible...running around like a chicken with his neck cut-off is gonna lead to 2 things: 1 blowing cover for you and your team :angry12: and 2 making it so you got 15 k!lls 17 deaths and if you say well that aint me I'm nice with it my stats is like 32 and 10, well guess what then punk you camping to a certain extent cuz you most likely on a k!llstreak, the thing is yall prolly don't do it as much or as blatant as others but its still camping...some people like to mix it up in a big as circle and shoot it up OK Corale style me I'm the n*gga sitting back with my 1 man Army Perk if u aint reached level 45ish you wouldn't even understand it but the 1 Army perk allows me to switch back-in forth to my classes without dying---so this means Imma mix it up for a lil while, when I find a nice lil spot by myself imma break that sniper out and post for a lil while--cuz I'm dead aim with that b**ch, I could snipe you running full speed in the direction away from me. :applause:
 8 years ago '08        #2055
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12140 12140
 Pro337 said:
LVL 70

AK47 --> Holographic Sight
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Predator Missle --> Chopper Gunner --> Nuke
Listen to this man his stats are crazy...I aspire to be like him (MW2) :agreement6:

Me imma level 60 I believe but if you aint rocking with that 1 Man Army Perk in a class you cheating yourself...

I usually Start out with the
Scar-H with Heartbeat sensor, Hide the Tactical Device somewhere so I know where I'm spawning always, 1 Man Army Pro, Cold-Blooded Pro and Ninja Pro then depending how the match is going I...

Either switch to the M16 Bling'd out with Heartbeat Sensor, Red Dot, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro, I use this 1 cuz its accurate and 3 rounds drops n*ggas...Also with 3 round bursts its harder to locate where I'm shooting from unlike fully automatic guns that just keep going and going and going whch blows your cover.

I got 3 types of Sniper Classes...Thermal, Long Range, and Mid-Range

Thermal--WA2000 Bling'd out with Heartbeat Sensor, Thermal, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro

Long Range--Barret .50 Cal, with Heartbeat Sensor, 1 Man Army Pro, Cold-Blooded Pro, Ninja Pro

Mid-Range--M21 EER with the ACOG scope, 1 Man Army Pro, Cold-Blooded Pro and Steady Aim. Great Class to use when you in that in-between gray area where you see 3 people in a semi-long ways away and to take all 3 out you gotta be precise and it gives you the flexibility to use it in a close quarters firef!ght...great for Terminal, Favela and HighRise.

My class setup is such because I use the 1 Man Army Perk which allows me to go back and forth in my classes without dying...having 3 classes like that allows me the option to choose which weapon I need on the fly :agreement6: this means I can go thru 4 different classes b4 I even die once....this also means I don't need to follow my teamates, I can go off on my on and out flank the enemy giving me an element of suprise...nothin like seeing your teammates in trouble and since you using the 1 Man Army Perk outta nowhere you find a good spot to pull the sniper out take 3 of em out, switch back to the M16 real quick take another 1 out (braat braaat) then cuz you cold-blooded and got ninja on u not on radar or heartbeat sensor and u run up on the last 1 and shank em b4 they ever knew what happened and your team just lookint at you like thanx we needed that...s**t make me feel like a super-hero or sumn.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 11-19-2009 at 12:03 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #2056
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Key Word: Ground War.

=] Best mode EVAR.

if you dont like campers this mode is the s**t, all out war
 8 years ago '08        #2057
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,451 | Props total: 2059 2059
 Johnny Blaze said:

LOL, how you gonna tell me I am not LVL 70 .. I was level 70 two days ago .. I am in school and don't have to work cuz my school pays me to go to school; so I guess you can say I'm unemployed .. All I play is sabotage, most times, and if jack a.sses don't plant the bomb and you go the entire 15 or 20 minutes, not entirely sure, you can get around 6,000-7,000 match bonus on top of your game XP .. I get 40-50 k!lls on average in sabotage .. Depends on if you got a good team that won't plant and make sure the other team does not plant early ..

P.S. - Prestige mode is bull and that's why I will never do it .. From what I understand, all you get is extra Titles and Emblems (never cared for em).
 8 years ago '06        #2058
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
We need to setup a team.. Im tired of being 25-10 when my team is like 8-16 like wtf
s**t is annoying when youre the only grtting most of the k!lls

s**t i can be 30-25 but f**k it thats 30 k!lls but everyone else has 8!?? Or less like wf

if anyone wants to setup a party and have good playeRs let me know
my psn is TheOpportunist08
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #2059
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Lv 48
class 1
scar with red dot and pp2000 with red dot
granade and two flash
perks: sleight of hand, hardline, steady aim

i swear there should be more perks...

Class 2
.50 barret wth fmj/heartbeat sensor
perks: marathon, hardline, steady aim
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #2060
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 315 315
lvl 39

got a couple different classes but this is usually my all around class i f**k n*ggas up with

m4 holographic sight
spas shotgun

sentex
flash x2

sleight of hand
cold blooded
commando
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago