Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2021
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
DJ_Idol is a monster

Was playin last night with Godz, Idol and Someone else (dont remember your tag man) on PS3. Thats the first time I ever played Ground War with ALL THOSE f**kING PEOPLE . I was playing smaller games and dominating cats, but with ground war, you can't sneak around on domination, people are everywhere.

Team deathmatch I was ownin cats, I was able to break from the group, sneak behind everyone and flank the cats that were hiding. But with domination, I swear cats popping out of hiding spaces like a haunted house. I was running for cap points on estate and cats were popping out of places I didn't even know existed.

But Idol was dominating in every game. Props to you sir , I need to get at your level
 8 years ago '07        #2022
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 JaiMega said:
You guys should use the Ninja, Cold Blooded and Scavenger perk with a silenced weapon that k!lls fast.

You'll own noobs who just rely on heartbeat sensor/ UAV.

*Goes back to MW2.*
:applause:

i use TAR with red dot and silencer, ninja and cold blooded

it owns alot of people
 8 years ago '08        #2023
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
"This belongs to you, sir."

Don't know why, but this line brought a smile to my face
 8 years ago '05        #2024
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TheMagicMan said:
DJ_Idol is a monster

Was playin last night with Godz, Idol and Someone else (dont remember your tag man) on PS3. Thats the first time I ever played Ground War with ALL THOSE f**kING PEOPLE . I was playing smaller games and dominating cats, but with ground war, you can't sneak around on domination, people are everywhere.

Team deathmatch I was ownin cats, I was able to break from the group, sneak behind everyone and flank the cats that were hiding. But with domination, I swear cats popping out of hiding spaces like a haunted house. I was running for cap points on estate and cats were popping out of places I didn't even know existed.

But Idol was dominating in every game. Props to you sir , I need to get at your level
Probably me, I wasn't talking cuz I was on the phone while blasting fools. Dtrain was on too I think.
 8 years ago '05        #2025
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 celphtitled said:
:applause:

i use TAR with red dot and silencer, ninja and cold blooded

it owns alot of people
You will last MUCH longer with Scavenger Pro. It replenishes grenades too I believe.

Bling for Red Dot is a waste of a perk, I can understand Heartbeat Sensor/Silencer though.
 8 years ago '07        #2026
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
i need that red dot though, i can aim much better with it im not good with iron sights, maybe i should practise

what titles you guys use, i use 1 inch punch and soap emblem

Last edited by celphtitled; 11-18-2009 at 11:53 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #2027
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Awperator2 said:
Camping is and has always been a way for people to complain.

JUST BECAUSE someone isnt running around the map like a chicken with their head cut off and dying hundreds of times like you doesnt mean you're better, they're smarter. I especially hate when people complain about campers in objective games where you need to defend, that is ridiculous. It's called tactics, and you need different ones for every map, and team you play with or against.

Level up my children. get some experience

stop whining. stop making excuses. stop crying about everything that k!lls you

campers k!ll you, noob tubers k!ll you, etc etc.

well they don't k!ll me. step your game up and stop crying like little 10 year old children. its a game. everyone has their own way to play, and no ones is righter than the other.

stfu and play the video game.
thank you.

haha they dont k!ll you? so your immune to noob tubes? youve found a way to not get k!lled by them huh? thats amazing..its funny that you say that cause i consider myself to be pretty good at the game. my win loss ratio is good, even though i mostly play mercenary tdm. and 9 times out of 10 its cause im finishing 32-6 and every other person on my team is either even or negative. im top 4000 in the game in both overall k!lls and score, yet noob tubes seem to k!ll me pretty easily and pretty often, and i can easily say no matter how good you are, campers will k!ll you, UNLESS YOUR A CAMPER YOURSELF. its always the dudes that know they play a little girly style of game that defend the camping. i will gladly run a few games with you, cause id love to see just how you manage to avoid both those things..even if i walked up to an area crawling, looked in every direction possible, had a uav up, with a heartbeat sensor, threw 2 flash bangs and then a grenade in the other direction, its possible for someone to be in a tiny little spot, looking over a tiny little wall with just the tiny little part of their head peeking over that wall, and light you up the second you come into the 8 inch window theyre scoped in on. that has NOTHING to do with how good you are,..i played a f**king tdm game on wastelend where the final score was 3800-2900, thats disgusting. im not talking about domination/headquarters/search/demolition..it was f**king tdm. the saddest part of it to me is that these people think theyre helping a team with the camping, theyre not..just to make myself clear, to me someone that sprints to the middle of the map, or even cross the halfway point, and sets up shop to k!ll anyone that comes by them isnt a camper to me, thats fine. thats actually a smart idea cause most times your not expecting someone to be past a certain area that quickly..im talking about the guys that spawn to start the game, look around and find the first thing they can hide behind, then sit there for 3-4 minutes without a k!ll, waiting for the spawn spots to change, and get his 3 k!lls before dying, and then do the same s**t on the other side of the map, only to finish 6-2..most times i wont even give a s**t about the one loser that doesnt want to actually enjoy the game, but its real f**king annoying when him and his 3 friends are doing it. i could care less about the getting k!lled by them, but its boring. it makes the game drag on. you end up going 2 minutes without even seeing someone..

Last edited by haff3131; 11-18-2009 at 12:47 PM..
 11-18-2009, 12:38 PM         #2028
Johnny Blaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Offishial like Kardinal. cause i said so...and we need this tread.

you know what it is...

favourite classes in general, situational, gametype, by level etc.

include k!llstreaks if you want

right now im only a 24.

Im using the FAMAS holographic (tryna work my way to a acog asap), with the 2nd shotgun u unlock, i forget the name. its like the fully automatic one (absolute beast indoors)
marathon pro, hardline pro, commando

killstreak
uav, care package, harrier

mods please dont close this and direct me to the official mw2 thread cause i don't feel the need to sift through 100+ pages of party and bulls**t to get good ideas for classes...thanks.
 8 years ago '07        #2029
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
good post dude
 11-18-2009, 01:03 PM         #2030
IDoNotAgree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
M4 with ACOG scope for bigger maps, P90 red dot sight for smaller maps such as Sub base. Second wepon is G18 fav gun of all :D

Perks:Extra Dmg Pro, Aim pro, Faster Reload Pro.

Sniper of Choice WA2000.

Killstreaks are UAV, Pred missile, and Controlled Helo.

Lvl 37 so far...
 8 years ago '04        #2031
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Level 27...
I can't seem to break away from the Scar - got it silenced with the red dot and am having some luck. Got the streaks set as UAV, care package, and the harrier as well...
 11-18-2009, 01:27 PM         #2032
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #2033
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
M4 red dot and either shotgun or silencer. Bling pro, stopping power, scrambler.

Lately I have been trying different perks and trying to level them.
 11-18-2009, 01:46 PM         #2034
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Silenced FAMAS
PP2000

Semtex
Stun x2

Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Predator Missile -> Harrier Strike -> Chopper Gunner
 8 years ago '08        #2035
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,452 | Props total: 2059 2059
LVL 70

AK47 --> Holographic Sight
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Predator Missle --> Chopper Gunner --> Nuke
 8 years ago '06        #2036
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
a knife
 8 years ago '07        #2037
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
TAR with Red Dot and Silencer

Bling, Cold Blooded, Ninja

Semtex, Flash, USP secondary
 8 years ago '05        #2038
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 67 67
ACR - bing with holographic and FMJ - stopping power and hip fire

FAL - bing with holographic and FMJ - stopping power and hip fire

rest of the kits i just use to complete the challenges
 8 years ago '05        #2039
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO 
space
space
$988 | Props total: 0 0
SCAR-
Bling Pro: FMJ & holographic sight
Stopping Power Pro
Scrambler Pro
Secondary: AA-12 with Silencer (it's a Beast)

Then my sniper class has the .50 Cal with FMJ and thermal scope. Working on getting the thermal for the Intervention now.
 11-18-2009, 04:11 PM         #2040
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my fav is

wa2000 with thermal or fmj

claymores

flash or smoke grenades

scavenger pro

coldblooded pro

ninja pro
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago