Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1981
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
can you k!ll the russian? lol
i was thinking maybe flash them and headshot em lol
 8 years ago '06        #1982
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
lol everyone kept betraying me. had to shoot everybody
lmao. same here
im like wtf did i do lol

but i thought the campaign was decent.
i mean maybe they did it on purpose because thats how its done in the real world.
a soldier rarely cares why they are doing what they're doing only because even if they disagree, they still have to go..
but then again..i wouldn't know..
 8 years ago '04        #1983
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
I didn't fire a bullet until I had to shoot the po-lice. I wasn't offended though.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1984
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
highest k!llstreak for me has been 11.
best record in a match was like 42-10.
i always played deathmatch though. unless you have a good team in domination and everywhere else, i dont bother to go..

but yea man i can't manage to get past 11 because i run around trying to find the enemy. i cant sit there for more than a second lol. its just the way i am. the only time i do is if im sniping which rarely happens unless everyone else is doing it.
 8 years ago '06        #1985
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 ima80baby said:
The first one was longer than this. I don't see how you n*ggas justify paying $60 to play online. It took me 6 hours to beat MW2. Infinity Ward dropped the ball on this one, but everybody is too busy d*ckriding this s**t to notice that it sucks. This game shouldn't even sniff GOTY status. Uncharted 2 s**ts all over this.
took me 5 to beat this campaign. but i can careless since i bought it to play it online.
either way, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
 8 years ago '06        #1986
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 haff3131 said:
thats crazy cause i was just talking to my friend today about how i dont see myself putting in the same hours i did with cod4. cod4 was like the first first person shooter i ever got into, i put daaaaays and daaaays into that game, it was sick. but its just something about this one doesnt feel the same. just like everyone else i hate the camping bs, and i cant stand when people say something dumb like "if you cant k!ll them then your not good enough" or some s**t, its retarded. my kd ratio is nice, especially considering i play mostly random mercenary tdm and ffa, and am the anti camper. odds are if youve played the game a lot and and play those modes a lot, youve run into me with the double model 1887s going crazy. but to me the maps are just boring or something, it literally is like the same thing over and over, i cant even believe how many games have ended cause of the time limit instead of the k!ll total, its insane. how does a team deathmatch game end cause of the time limit? i dont remember that happening once in cod4..
exactly ^^^
idk how many times the match ended because of the time limit.
like theres been so many times where im running around for 5-10 mins and im like wtf, where the f**k are they?!? and the match ends.. like wtf..
that s**t rarely happend in the first game..
very dissappointed..
 8 years ago '09        #1987
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
team deathmatch mine is like 19 but my boy s**ts on me with 39 and he has already dropped 2 nukes luckily im on his team :dancingcool:
 11-17-2009, 10:01 AM         #1988
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember KSoraci trying to claim MW2 will shut down every other shooter's scene when it drops and people are getting bored of it not even a month after.

8 years ago '04        #1989
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I agree with what everyone has stated and I have a possible solution. Only play ground war and/or domination. There are hardly any campers on there and if anything, it gets chaotic. Every other game in ground war will be team deathmatch and it's 9 vs 9. Alot of these maps are perfect and people start wildin' out. I don't play regular or hardcore team deathmatch anymore. No one ever votes to skip alot of the maps because they just want to camp like little sissy's and won't come out to f!ght like a man. Yes, if you camp then you obviously have no balls nor skill so don't act like you're good because we all know you're not. If you did, you'd put that skill to use and come out swinging. I'm hoping to reach max level 70 then put it to rest. I don't see myself putting several days into this game it's way over hyped. My 37 days on cod4 have me thinking it's probably one of the best games of all time so far. By the way, people can't read the thread topic and still come in here to defend their camping and reason of why they think mw2 is the god of games. Stay out, you're not wanted in here..
 11-17-2009, 10:12 AM         #1990
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have to start camping when you get into a high k!ll streak. After your little perk or whatever kicks in, you'll get more k!lls to add onto your streak. Camp and repeat.

It's kind of sad, but it is what it is. Halo FTW if you're the run and gun type.
 11-17-2009, 10:31 AM         #1991
beatlab  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
The campaign is kinda fun but what the hell this game is so overrated......the online is boring the levels are narrow and theres not that many of em some of them are just plain stupid like that tiny a.ss dessert level.....its not that much of an upgrade from MW1........f**k this.....imma swap it for AC2
lol.. ur alone, not the best game ever but its fun
 11-17-2009, 10:41 AM         #1992
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Just1Spark said:
And k!lls you get from your k!llstreaks don't go towards your current k!llstreak steal
yes you do you idiot. as long as you use them in the same life as you got them.
if i get a predator missile and get 2 k!lls, i get a harrier, and if i get 2 k!lls with that i get a stealth bomber. etc etc.... ITS ONLY THE CARE PACKAGE k!llstreaks that you get inside those that DO NOT COUNT

Don't go around spreading lies.
 11-17-2009, 10:44 AM         #1993
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

[pic - click to view]

The Tar is not even touching the ACR.

And the ACR is s3xier. :dancingcool:
ACR is very accurate but for the experienced players out there the tar21 has the stats that you need. It IS the best gun in the game hands down. just because you cannot use it in said way doesn't mean it is not infact thee best weapon.
 11-17-2009, 10:49 AM         #1994
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Camping is and has always been a way for people to complain.

JUST BECAUSE someone isnt running around the map like a chicken with their head cut off and dying hundreds of times like you doesnt mean you're better, they're smarter. I especially hate when people complain about campers in objective games where you need to defend, that is ridiculous. It's called tactics, and you need different ones for every map, and team you play with or against.

Level up my children. get some experience

stop whining. stop making excuses. stop crying about everything that k!lls you

campers k!ll you, noob tubers k!ll you, etc etc.

well they don't k!ll me. step your game up and stop crying like little 10 year old children. its a game. everyone has their own way to play, and no ones is righter than the other.

stfu and play the video game.
thank you.
 8 years ago '06        #1995
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
Blackngifted-add me peeps
 11-17-2009, 01:00 PM         #1996
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:

JUST BECAUSE someone isnt running around the map like a chicken with their head cut off and dying hundreds of times like you doesnt mean you're better, they're smarter. I especially hate when people complain about campers in objective games where you need to defend, that is ridiculous. It's called tactics, and you need different ones for every map, and team you play with or against.

well they don't k!ll me. step your game up and stop crying like little 10 year old children. its a game. everyone has their own way to play, and no ones is righter than the other.

thank you.
In objective game types where the goal is to defend camping is the objective so there is nothing wrong with that. But in any DM where people basically just hard aim at a door/hallway/tunnel and wait for something to walk into their gun that is f**king gay.
 11-17-2009, 01:25 PM         #1997
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:

thank you.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
 11-17-2009, 01:29 PM         #1998
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
In objective game types where the goal is to defend camping is the objective so there is nothing wrong with that. But in any DM where people basically just hard aim at a door/hallway/tunnel and wait for something to walk into their gun that is f**king gay.

Hint: Don't run aimlessly into a room/hallway/tunnel without observing the surroundings first.

:greetings10:
 11-17-2009, 02:21 PM         #1999
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do u get predator drones and all dat high powered s**t? seems like n*ggas have it immediately. i can't find s**t
 8 years ago '07        #2000
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 Lex Lossis said:
how do u get predator drones and all dat high powered s**t? seems like n*ggas have it immediately. i can't find s**t
i think a lot who get them are lucky care packages
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy