Carlos Boozer new girlfriend is a beast (Body wise)

most viewed right now
HipHop Legend Pete Rock just put Waka and his "Generation" on notice
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bambino Gold Body Finally Found......R.I.P.
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The cavaliers have found something
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeSimmons with the okie doke on the flabby and sick GSW
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 7074 7074
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
bitc is straight up ugly, and her body aint banging. Shes just got an oversized a.ss which is a n*ggaz ticket to heaven in boxden
With those ugly a.ss b**ches you be having in your avy.
 8 years ago '04        #22
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,396 | Props total: 1383 1383
Nice a.ss. Thats bout it. I wouldnt wife the bird but she could get a ten day contract
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-08-2009, 10:22 AM         #23
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
With those ugly a.ss b**ches you be having in your avy.
what do you want me to tell you? Boozers b**ch is ugly a.ss f**k , and she has a gorilla a.ss. Just cuz ur a.ss is extra large dont make her body bangin, and her face isnt all that either. And that b**ch in my AVY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL day

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #24
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,553 | Props total: 11828 11828
Thought that n*gga was married with a small child that was sick..

b**ch gotta body but said b**ch is busted
 8 years ago '07        #25
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,684 | Props total: 1689 1689
her face is shipwrecked.It don't look bad in the pic with Boozer tho
 08-08-2009, 11:33 AM         #26
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she has a nice a.ss and that's all she has
 8 years ago '05        #27
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
The hate is strong in here
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #28
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,567 | Props total: 3373 3373
she look kinda hood
 08-08-2009, 03:04 PM         #29
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
what do you want me to tell you? Boozers b**ch is ugly a.ss f**k , and she has a gorilla a.ss. Just cuz ur a.ss is extra large dont make her body bangin, and her face isnt all that either. And that b**ch in my AVY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL day

[pic - click to view]

I'm sorry this bitch looks like she aint started growing hair on her pussy yet. I can't co-sign her either. She has no a.ss, I'm talking about no a.ss, legs straight to the back type s**t. isn't that attractive, and her t*ts are non existent. Unless you have fucked this bitch and know the pussy and brain is magnificent, then you're trippin.
 08-08-2009, 03:08 PM         #30
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As for Boozer, whatever team signs him will get the real Boozer and that mean this n*gga is ready to ball. I never thought he had the balls to leave his wife the way she runs his a.ss. You would think she went to the Jacki Christie School of Pussy Whipping.
But, yeah his new chick is just a journeyman, but that a.ss is a multiple time champion franchise builder.
 8 years ago '07        #31
theFREAK 3664 heat pts3664
space
space
$53,272 | Props total: 37836 37836
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 08-08-2009, 03:17 PM         #32
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon22 said:
As for Boozer, whatever team signs him will get the real Boozer and that mean this n*gga is ready to ball. I never thought he had the balls to leave his wife the way she runs his a.ss. You would think she went to the Jacki Christie School of Pussy Whipping.
But, yeah his new chick is just a journeyman, but that a.ss is a multiple time champion franchise builder.
LOL n*gga you gayer than gay. Im starting to see what people here are talking about. An a.ss is an a.ss. Just because boozers girlfriends a.ss is so big you gotta look for her pus*y from the back dont mean its nice. Not only that but clothes cover up a fat ugly rolly a.ss. The girl that im showing is CLASS HOT MODEL, NOT HOODRAT CHARCHOAL WEEVED UP UGLY b**ch.

how can you say this GIRL dont got a.ss or t*ttieS. Your gayer than Richard Simmons.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-08-2009, 03:27 PM         #33
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
why do you say "n*gga" when youre not black?
because i have black friends who call me n*gga. I aint racist, just the way it is buddy.
 8 years ago '07        #34
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,573 | Props total: 3184 3184
Gold :aloofandbored10:

She looks good though, but she does look like a hood rat
 08-08-2009, 04:44 PM         #35
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
LOL n*gga you gayer than gay. Im starting to see what people here are talking about. An a.ss is an a.ss. Just because boozers girlfriends a.ss is so big you gotta look for her pus*y from the back dont mean its nice. Not only that but clothes cover up a fat ugly rolly a.ss. The girl that im showing is CLASS HOT MODEL, NOT HOODRAT CHARCHOAL WEEVED UP UGLY b**ch.

how can you say this GIRL dont got a.ss or t*ttieS. Your gayer than Richard Simmons.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I mean if you like implants and fake shyt then more power to you guy. I mean this chick had thousands of dollars of work done just to look okay. Damn!, and you wanna call her hot, muthafucka please!!!
Don't hate on bitches with a big a.ss cause dudes like you ain't equipped to find the pus*y without looking. They make pills, treatments, implants, and all kind of other shyt for that now. You might wanna look it up, peewee.
Oh yeah, quit referring to people as n*ggas before one of these dudes that give a fuck like that whoop yo a.ss! Just advice.
 8 years ago '05        #36
sleezy 
space
space
$5,316 | Props total: 1133 1133
boozer lives with his wife in miami so no telling exactly who she is
 08-08-2009, 04:50 PM         #37
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon22 said:
I mean if you like implants and fake shyt then more power to you guy. I mean this chick had thousands of dollars of work done just to look okay. Damn!, and you wanna call her hot, muthafucka please!!!
Don't hate on bitches with a big a.ss cause dudes like you ain't equipped to find the pus*y without looking. They make pills, treatments, implants, and all kind of other shyt for that now. You might wanna look it up, peewee.
Oh yeah, quit referring to people as n*ggas before one of these dudes that give a fuck like that whoop yo a.ss! Just advice.
is that a threat you emotional a.ss pus*y.

You dont if their fake or if shes had work on herself.

Anyway, the girl i Postes is 10 times hotter than that ugly a.ss hood rat, so i can give a f**k.
 08-08-2009, 05:36 PM         #38
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
is that a threat you emotional a.ss pus*y.

You dont if their fake or if shes had work on herself.

Anyway, the girl i Postes is 10 times hotter than that ugly a.ss hood rat, so i can give a f**k.
Not threatening you jr., just telling you how not to get yo a.ss whooped. I don't care what the fuck you do, but like I said before, some n*ggas that give a fuck like that, might care.
Now, who's getting emotional???? See cats like you wouldn't act like that if you were able to fuck a chick with a fat a.ss like Boozer's gf got. Maybe you need to take your young a.ss down to the hood and let one of them hoodrats teach you a thing or two.
 08-08-2009, 05:39 PM         #39
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon22 said:
Not threatening you jr., just telling you how not to get yo a.ss whooped. I don't care what the fuck you do, but like I said before, some n*ggas that give a fuck like that, might care.
Now, who's getting emotional???? See cats like you wouldn't act like that if you were able to fuck a chick with a fat a.ss like Boozer's gf got. Maybe you need to take your young a.ss down to the hood and let one of them hoodrats teach you a thing or two.
lol, i dont want no dirty a.ss hood rat. im done here. I can care less about boozers girl, im pretty sure thats just a picture with a hoe at a club, hes probably got a beautiful wife at home who looks 10 times better than this ugly rat , her face is gooberrrsss.:lachen001:

I rather look at chicks with model bodies and beautiful faces, not some ugly hoe with overweight issues, just cuz that azz is big doesnt mean she gotta a nice body.
 8 years ago '05        #40
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
on some serious s**t her face is ugly...and her legs are probably overrun with cellulite....A LOT chicks look better with cloths on...smh
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Picture of Lil Peep laid up in that coffin like a OG. (RIP)
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Would not pull out
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GameStop 2017 Black Friday Deals
44 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Nov 17 - Fox News Bans Kiss Frontman Gene Simmons for Life
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Official Justice League Thread.
438 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sarah Silverman On 'Best Friend' Louis C.K.: 'Can You Love Someone Who ..
16 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Ever Seen A Bear Get Hit In The Nuts?
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy