Jay-Z:Blueprint 3 *Official Discussion Thread*/ Include Tracklist and Cover

most viewed right now
 128
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What are you thinking about the new Jay Album?
CLASSIC no need to hear it. 44 22.92%
TRASH, dude is an elderly camel. 32 16.67%
i have faith in the GOAT. 46 23.96%
MY GOD.. has Hov fallen off?!??! 70 36.46%
Voters: 192. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #261
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
 kingz21 said:
who this n*gga... aren't u the n*ggaa who thinks wiz khalifa is better than drake?


f**k outta here
n*ggas getting sensitive.


Hold up?...aint you dat lil mexican n*gga with the lip stick that just got clowned this morning?


f**k outta here n*gga.
 08-30-2009, 01:37 PM         #262
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
n*ggas getting sensitive.


Hold up?...aint you dat lil mexican n*gga with the lip stick that just got clowned this morning?


f**k outta here n*gga.
n*ggaa everyone knows that aint me.... them budden stans are mad and tryna get lol's. f**k outta here n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #263
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
 kingz21 said:
n*ggaa everyone knows that aint me.... them budden stans are mad and tryna get lol's. f**k outta here n*gga
Naw n*gga, you couldn't do nothing but take that L.

I hate Budden stans too but damn.
 8 years ago '09        #264
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
n*ggas getting sensitive.


Hold up?...aint you dat lil mexican n*gga with the lip stick that just got clowned this morning?


f**k outta here n*gga.


 08-30-2009, 01:40 PM         #265
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Naw n*gga, you couldn't do nothing but take that L.

I hate Budden stans too but damn.
word it was a L, those budden stans dont play
 08-30-2009, 01:41 PM         #266
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
LMAO this n*gga got his revenge on me now hes all happy after i made him cry... This n*gga posted on my profile all mad and shyt
 8 years ago '08        #267
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629

[pic - click to view]




Im just sayin tho?
 08-30-2009, 01:44 PM         #268
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

[pic - click to view]




Im just sayin tho?
why you posting pics of a f*g? are you getting hard n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #269
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
 kingz21 said:
why you posting pics of a f*g? are you getting hard n*gga
Damn holmes, you just called yourself a joto ese.
 08-30-2009, 01:48 PM         #270
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Damn holmes, you just called yourself a joto ese.
beaner i don`t know spanish
 08-30-2009, 01:50 PM         #271
keemibus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
why you posting pics of a f*g? are you getting hard n*gga
Ol' tryin to use some reverse pyschology a.ss n*gga. We STILL KNOW that's you.
 08-30-2009, 01:51 PM         #272
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keemibus said:
Ol' tryin to use some reverse pyschology a.ss n*gga. We STILL KNOW that's you.
ohh man another wiz khalifa stan.... skinny jeans wearing a.ss f**got.


``tell groupie to get over it``
 08-30-2009, 01:53 PM         #273
keemibus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
ohh man another wiz khalifa stan.... skinny jeans wearing a.ss f**got.


``tell groupie to get over it``
Righttttttt. I'm from Pittsburgh dumbass. Plus your a drake stan and a f**got. Lipstick wearing a.ss f**got.
 08-30-2009, 01:56 PM         #274
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keemibus said:
Righttttttt. I'm from Pittsburgh dumbass. Plus your a drake stan and a f**got. Lipstick wearing a.ss f**got.
LMAO n*gga why u catching feelings... groupie get over it. n*ggas posting pics knowing it aint me
 8 years ago '09        #275
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 kingz21 said:
LMAO this n*gga got his revenge on me now hes all happy after i made him cry... This n*gga posted on my profile all mad and shyt


Revenge? f**k outta here acting like you weren't up at 3am in the morning trying your hardest to defend yourself. Using smilies to try and hide your pain is a b**chmove and as far as crying goes we all know you cried like a b**ch when your thread backfired on you. You lost b**ch
 8 years ago '09        #276
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

[pic - click to view]




Im just sayin tho?


:owned:
 08-30-2009, 01:57 PM         #277
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Revenge? f**k outta here acting like you weren't up at 3am in the morning trying your hardest to defend yourself. Using smilies to try and hide your pain is a b**chmove and as far as crying goes we all know you cried like a b**ch when your thread backfired on you. You lost b**ch
I bet I have been on your mind all morning... After I sonned your a.ss in the sports section, you still haven`t gotten over it.
 08-30-2009, 02:01 PM         #278
keemibus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
LMAO n*gga why u catching feelings... groupie get over it. n*ggas posting pics knowing it aint me
The f**got in the pic had the same screen name as you, was a drake stan just like you, and was from the same town as you. That's not you?! lol. whatever man i honestly don't give a flying f**k but deep down u KNOW it's you. The personal ad might not of been u but that was definitely your music page and your pic. Face it.
 8 years ago '09        #279
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 kingz21 said:
I bet I have been on your mind all morning... After I sonned your a.ss in the sports section, you still haven`t gotten over it.



This f**got's making up s**t to make himself feel better. If I ever get into with someone on here or any messageboard for that matter I don't even remember the s**t so you even brining some s**t up like that show's you that im the one who's been on your mind You Lil dirty a.ss mexican you
 8 years ago '09        #280
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 keemibus said:
The f**got in the pic had the same screen name as you, was a drake stan just like you, and was from the same town as you. That's not you?! lol. whatever man i honestly don't give a flying f**k but deep down u KNOW it's you. The personal ad might not of been u but that was definitely your music page and your pic. Face it.


Notice how last night he was all humble and s**t trrying to act like s**t was cool that he got :owned:. Now that he had his time to cry all night he wants to hop back online and pop s**t.. These suckah a.ss n*ggas on boxden are a bunch of lames.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy