Huge f**kin Spiders!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2009, 07:14 PM         #21
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Male Mallards will also occasionally chase other males in the same way. (In one documented case, a male Mallard copulated with another male he was chasing after it had been k!lled when it flew into a glass window.
The definition of owned.
 8 years ago '98        #22
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3594 3594
good looks on this thread. Lovin it... except for that jelly fish sting part :wow:
 08-09-2009, 08:03 AM         #23
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Centipede...

[spoiler - click to view]

Now I have to go take a shower...
 8 years ago '08        #24
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
damn this thread is hot!
 8 years ago '07        #25
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
camel spider

[pic - click to view]

bite

[pic - click to view]

This poor fellow did not treat his......

[pic - click to view]

camel spider vs mouse

[video - click to view]

08-09-2009, 03:01 PM         #26
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nwadei said:
camel spider

[pic - click to view]

bite

[pic - click to view]

This poor fellow did not treat his......

[pic - click to view]

Nice pics, but I don't think that bite was from a camel spider. They're not really spiders and I'm pretty sure that they don't actually produce venom. The worst you could get is an infection if you fail to clean the wound up.

I've seen a brown recluse bite in real life that was about as bad as that guys thumb. Maybe that's what its from.
 8 years ago '07        #27
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
 carl0489 said:
Nice pics, but I don't think that bite was from a camel spider. They're not really spiders and I'm pretty sure that they don't actually produce venom. The worst you could get is an infection if you fail to clean the wound up.

I've seen a brown recluse bite in real life that was about as bad as that guys thumb. Maybe that's what its from.
Yea that is true. Camel spiders are of order Solifugae while "real" spiders are of order Araneae, but I still would crap myself so wake up and see something like that on me. When I heared the way that mouse's skull was cracking from the bite I was like
 08-10-2009, 06:21 AM         #28
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
The definition of owned.
the stand up clips worth a watch too, he goes over how the christian right tried 2 use march of the penguins, and their behavior, mating partners 4 life etc. as a justification that god and subsequently nature wanted us to be good (in the christian sense).

nostalgic morgan freeman voice-"there goes that mallard..... f**king that dead mallard....up the a.ss"
 08-11-2009, 05:23 PM         #29
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
the stand up clips worth a watch too, he goes over how the christian right tried 2 use march of the penguins, and their behavior, mating partners 4 life etc. as a justification that god and subsequently nature wanted us to be good (in the christian sense).

nostalgic morgan freeman voice-"there goes that mallard..... f**king that dead mallard....up the a.ss"
"The only creature to reproduce exclusively through gang r*pe"
 08-11-2009, 05:35 PM         #30
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Giant Isopods are relatives of the woodlouse (those little bugs that curl up into a ball when you mess with them)

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2009, 05:40 AM         #31
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man....I f**king hate bugs with such a passion...

If I was to see that giant centipede in the video that was posted earlier, I would literally s**t my pants. Also with that camel spider, I'd start crying like a little f**got.

Another thing that gives me f**king goosebumps, are those BIG a.ss goldfish with huge mouths & eyes, as if they're little people or something....creep me the f**k out.
 8 years ago '04        #32
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Good thread.
 8 years ago '07        #33
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
 carl0489 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Giant Isopods are relatives of the woodlouse (those little bugs that curl up into a ball when you mess with them)

[pic - click to view]

Looks like a magnified flea
 08-12-2009, 08:19 AM         #34
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulja1896 said:
Man....I f**king hate bugs with such a passion...

If I was to see that giant centipede in the video that was posted earlier, I would literally s**t my pants. Also with that camel spider, I'd start crying like a little f**got.

Another thing that gives me f**king goosebumps, are those BIG a.ss goldfish with huge mouths & eyes, as if they're little people or something....creep me the f**k out.
im fine with insects until i let my imagination get carried away, there will be something like a dady long legs in the room and ill keep thinking its on my back or something.

less a cry or a whimper more a frustrated, uncomfortable growl, like when u burn urself
 08-12-2009, 10:38 AM         #35
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, I remember seeing an orb weaver in Pennsylvania one night. It was pretty scary.

They have giant wolf spiders in the Delaware River, too.

I seen this special on the BBC about how light can change a jellyfish's mood. Pretty dope s**t.

Funny stuff.

But now onto the sick stuff.

And onto some scary stuff.

08-20-2009, 01:55 AM         #36
Retnuh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It continues to amaze me how efficient nature can be and how creative organisms can be in k!lling and acquiring prey.

Check this vid of the archer fish and the velvet worm...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Retnuh; 08-20-2009 at 02:00 AM..
 08-27-2009, 12:21 PM         #37
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Alien-like Squid With "Elbows" Filmed at Drilling Site

A mile and a half (two and a half kilometers) underwater, a remote control submersible's camera has captured an eerie surprise: an alien-like, long-armed, and—strangest of all—"elbowed" Magnapinna squid.

In a brief video from the dive recently obtained by National Geographic News, one of the rarely seen squid loiters above the seafloor in the Gulf of Mexico on November 11, 2007.

The clip—from a Shell oil company ROV (remotely operated vehicle)—arrived after a long, circuitous trip through oil-industry in-boxes and other email accounts.

"Perdido ROV Visitor, What Is It?" the email's subject line read—Perdido being the name of a Shell-owned drilling site. Located about 200 miles (320 kilometers) off Houston, Texas (Gulf of Mexico map), Perdido is one of the world's deepest oil and gas developments.

The video clip shows the screen of the ROV's guidance monitor framed with pulsing inputs of time and positioning data.

In a few seconds of jerky camerawork, the squid appears with its huge fins waving like elephant ears and its remarkable arms and tentacles trailing from elbow-like appendages.

Despite the squid's apparent unflappability on camera, Magnapinna, or "big fin," squid remain largely a mystery to science.

ROVs have filmed Magnapinna squid a dozen or so times in the Gulf and the Pacific, Atlantic, and Indian Oceans.

The recent video marks the first sighting of a Magnapinna at an oil development, though experts don't think the squid's presence there has any special scientific significance.

But the video is evidence of how, as oil- and gas-industry ROVs dive deeper and stay down longer, they are yielding valuable footage of deep-sea animals.

Some marine biologists have even formed formal partnerships with oil companies, allowing scientists to share camera time on the corporate ROVs—though critics worry about possible conflicts of interest.

[pic - click to view]

08-28-2009, 10:38 PM         #38
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wikipedia said:
Scolopendra gigantea, (also known as Peruvian giant yellowleg centipede and Amazonian giant centipede), is the largest representative of the genus Scolopendra, regularly reaching lengths of 26 cm (10 in) and can exceed 30 cm (12 in).[1] It inhabits the northern and western regions of South America and the islands of Trinidad, Jamaica, and Hispaniola. It is carnivorous, feeding on lizards, frogs, birds, mice,[2] and even bats.[3][4] It is also known to prey on tarantulas.[5] The body consists of 21 to 23 segments which are coppery red or maroon in color, each with a pair of yellow-tinted legs; the legs are adapted for fast walking. The centipede has modified claws called forcipules which curve around its head and can deliver venom into its prey. The extremely potent venom, containing acetylcholine, histamine and serotonin (pain mediators), proteases and a cardiodepressant factor, is toxic to humans and causes severe swelling, chills, fever, and weakness. However, although bites are painful, they are unlikely to be fatal.[
Scolopendra gigantea vs Snake

[video - click to view]

S.Gigantea vs Tarantula

[video - click to view]

The infamous S. Gigantea vs Mouse

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #39
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 jataylorlfc said:
Breeding behavior Of Mallards

Mallards form pairs only until the female lays eggs, at which time she is left by the male. The clutch is 8–13 eggs, which are incubated for 27–28 days to hatching with 50–60 days to fledging. The ducklings are precocial, and can swim and feed themselves on insects as soon as they hatch, although they stay near the female for protection. Mallards also have rates of male-male s3xual activity that are unusually high for birds. In some cases, as many as 19% of pairs in a Mallard population are male-male homos3xual[7].

When they pair off with mating partners, often one or several drakes will end up "left out". This group will sometimes target an isolated female duck — chasing, pestering and pecking at her until she weakens (a phenomenon referred to by researchers as r*pe flight), at which point each male will take turns copulating with the female. Male Mallards will also occasionally chase other males in the same way. (In one documented case, a male Mallard copulated with another male he was chasing after it had been k!lled when it flew into a glass window.
When Stewart Lee did that bit, all I could think was, "Rosie & Jim harboured a rapist & introduced him to children"...
 09-05-2009, 03:14 PM         #40
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Just learned about these little bastards in my entomology class.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

According to my prof. these creatures bury themselves in your hair follicles and eat skin-cells, hormones and oil. They are often mistaken for actual strands of hair and they are most commonly found in people's EYEBROWS

During the lecture my prof. looked around the whole room and said "from a statistical point of view, about 1/3 of you has hair follicle mites inside your eyebrows right now and don't even realize it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy