most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 REAL_NESS said:
Damn 8 pages on a rumor?

but n*ggas in here acting like Bean slaughtered Jada. That battle was closer than some of y'all are saying even though I feel Beans had the edge. Y'all need to listen to Jada's disses again.
yeah Jada's diss was good too......but I feel Beans won.
 8 years ago '06        #102
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25647 25647
 persuazion said:
I thought Yukmouth started the whole tongue ring thing?
yeah it was him my fault i remember now he had the game look alike in his video sporting the tongue ring, and now that just proves my arguments even more, hate the n*gga all u want but why use s**t u know isn't true and the public knows isn't true to try and discredit someone, i mean you seem logical am i right??
 8 years ago '05        #103
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
game aint no damn top 10
 8 years ago '09        #104
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,186 | Props total: 3481 3481
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said:
now everybody gonna jump on Beans dikk... where were all ya'll at before you got the news of this ?

at this n*gga..Ain't nobody on beans d*ck fool there just real people here who understand music and there stating there opinion..I guess you overlooked the Beans vs Game thread that started before this rumor and you probably didn't even notice how beans was crushing game in the poll that was posted. Learn to read and find out what's been posted before you say stupid a.ss s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #105
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
game can't do nothing with the bully. watch him cop pleas
 8 years ago '04        #106
pic 
space
space
space
$422 | Props total: 172 172
Not Happenin'. I'll believe it when I hear it. Or maybe they're waiting until the hoe comes back from over seas to light his bipolar azz up!!! Why go in on him while he's away? That's what hoes do. OOPS, that's what GAYME did...guess that make him a....
 8 years ago '05        #107
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Beans should've dissed him years ago when Game did the whole "rocafella can suck my d*ck, jay-z can suck my d*ck, beanie sigel can suck my d*ck" thing. This is long over due.
but as usual Game came back overseas and apologized to beans and Peedi and beans was locked up when he said that, but I remember Young Gunz and that n*gga pooda brown diggin off in Game a.ss on the radio well it was really just Chris and Pooda, Neef s**t was wack as hell but Pooda k!lled that s**t
 08-06-2009, 08:55 PM         #108
Halftimee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo whoever illseed is definitly lurking around Boxden. There's times when I'll read a dumb rumor or story on here and then illseed would have it on the column. Today for instance that Lady Gaga rumor. That was posted in here today. That rumor is old as f**k man, from like February or somes**t. She just heard about this today when someone posts the rumor up on Boxden? Coincedence? I think not.
 08-06-2009, 09:25 PM         #109
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
but as usual Game came back overseas and apologized to beans and Peedi and beans was locked up when he said that, but I remember Young Gunz and that n*gga pooda brown diggin off in Game a.ss on the radio well it was really just Chris and Pooda, Neef s**t was wack as hell but Pooda k!lled that s**t

young gunz aint k!llin nothing ..them n*ggas still trying to f!ght puberty
 8 years ago '04        #110
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
how is game a beast? he's pretty poor, to be honest.
 08-06-2009, 09:32 PM         #111
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
lol @ having an entourage picture in your avy.
game is the definition of an undercover, down low, homo thug...and I use the word thug looser than game's anus...wasn't he a male stripper with a butterfly on his face...
 8 years ago '04        #112
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 Shapeupizsharp said:
BEANS IS TOP FIVE DEAD OR ALIVE c*ckSUCKAS
man WTF?? that mahf**ka ain't even top 5 RIGHT NOW.

someone come slap this fat faced bastard
 08-07-2009, 01:02 AM         #113
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sigel please ether this n*gga man. Shut this f*g up!
 08-07-2009, 01:03 AM         #114
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this s**t being 9 pages already
 8 years ago '07        #115
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 stfdkd37 said:
Whoa.

Stop the presses. I just got word that Beanie Sigel has recorded a diss towards The Game on Jay-Z behalf. Now, I am not sure how real this s, but its not unthinkable. My "sources" have heard the diss and say that is it a "Game changer" and could be "Game over." I MUST admit, Game is a beast in the diss department so it is hard for me to theorize a diss of that magnitude. But, let us not forget what Beanie Sigel did to Jadakiss a ways back. Ouch. That was a different time, different era. Rap wasn't so WWE back then. Anyway, if Beanie has jumped into this fray, it would totally change the landscape. I don't think it frees Jay up, but it certainly makes it a bit easier. We need Beanie back in rap anyway. Diss or no diss, much love to Beanie Sigel.

And shout out to The Game. I don’t know how many times I have to say this, but I AM A FAN of GAME. If you don’t know, look at my track record…its all in the rumors. I guess, I really want to see a battle of some sort with him and Jay-Z…you know? I want to see more! This is fun! And, I really know The Game is not to be played with. Dude will never stop dissing FOREVER!

game vs beans i'm all for it!!!

Iz you crazy......stop that s**t fam
 08-07-2009, 01:49 AM         #116
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh s**t

Lmao game over
 08-07-2009, 02:00 AM         #117
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get "em outta there sige!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #118
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Why would beans even dis the Game for Jay-Z? Let Jay-Z handle his own beef. Damn would he catch a bullet for him if someone shot at him? I mean just tryin 2 keep it real I mean a lot of lil dudes on Boxden claim that Jay-Z is a GOAT right? So in that case he should handle his beef like he's a GOAT is what i feel. And I'm not even a big Game fan but i liked some of his songs as well as Jay-Z's albums. All I'm getting at is that Jay should handle his own.

Last edited by davon4204; 08-07-2009 at 02:14 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #119
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
I hope this is real.

Beans > Game
 08-07-2009, 02:10 AM         #120
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Why would beans even dis the Game for Jay-Z? Let Jay-Z handle his own beef. Damn would he catch a bullet for him if someone shot at him? I mean just tryin 2 keep it real I mean a lot of lil dudes on Boxden claim that Jay-Z is a GOAT right? So in that case he should handle his beef like he's a GOAT is what i feel.
It doesnt say anywhere Jay told beans to get at game...

Beans just a real a.ss n*gga who appreciates everything jay done for him obviously but that concept flew right over your feeble mind
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy