Beanie Sigel bout to diss Game!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2009, 05:46 PM         #81
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
WHY DO n*ggaS KEEP SAYING GAME HAD A TONGUE RING??? HE DIDN'T AND I DON'T CONDONE THE BUTTERFLY TAT BUT IT'S HIS f**kING LIFE

GO AHEAD PROCEED AND SAY IMM Ad*ck RYDER AND I STATED MY OPINIONS ON THIS BEEF OVER AND OVER!!!
You are a d*ckryder...:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #82
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
beanie sigel is about to decimate this n*gga
 08-06-2009, 06:18 PM         #83
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just because beans smacked up jada something crucial...which was yearrrrrrrs ago...doesn't mean he can do the same to game..

jay got at mobb deep something mean, but couldn't f**k with nas in no shape form or fashion.

budden got at ransom and schooled him...but got laid out on his back against sai giddy.

styles make f!ghts like they say in boxing.......the game aint jada......and beans ain't G-unit....so i can't call it.

all i know is now...0ff no biased...cus i listen to both of them..the game still has slick a.ss wordplay i often here....

i can't remember the last hot beanie verse, not to mention his last album was a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #84
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25736 25736
 whokid said:
You are a d*ckryder...:greetings10:
u the d*ck ryder, yall n*ggas take everything rappers say about other rappers as fact, 50 said oh game was a stripper and had a tongue ring and that became a hit with his fans, i'm more of a facts kind of guy n*ggas said 50 is a snitch i don't know if it's true or not because the guy that people are saying he snitched on is in jail for life. facts are facts hear say is hear say
 8 years ago '06        #85
space
space
 Nickel said:
beanie sigel is about to decimate this n*gga
Dilla says he isn't gonna decimate anyone, good battle yes but either side decimate the other nah i don't see it soldier!!!
 08-06-2009, 06:23 PM         #86
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REAL RAP I CANT BELIEVE THE OPINIONS THAT n*ggaS IS LEAVIN ON HERE. YALL LISTEN TO RAP OR JUST THE BEATS, ANYBODY THAT LISTENS TO LYRICS KNOWS BEANS WOULD murder GAME. ONLY s**t GAME REALLY WENT IN ON ARE THOSE FREESTYLES HE DID OVER ALL THEM BEATS OTHER THAN THAT GAME AINT s**t, BEANS IS TOP FIVE DEAD OR ALIVE c*ckSUCKAS
 08-06-2009, 06:23 PM         #87
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
Dilla says he isn't gonna decimate anyone, good battle yes but either side decimate the other nah i don't see it soldier!!!
man, ;i dont know u personally, but u be tryna defend this Famewh0ore n*ggaz honor too tuff...

u really are a d*ckryder. u be typin posts mad long lol
 8 years ago '04        #88
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
 stfdkd37 said:
Beans would k!ll Game in a battle.......it wouldnt even be a fair f!ght.....what the f**k does Game have to say about Beans.......you know how many embarassing things a good rappers could use against Game......the s**t is endless.....
 8 years ago '06        #89
space
space
 whokid said:
man, ;i dont know u personally, but u be tryna defend this Famewh0ore n*ggaz honor too tuff...

u really are a d*ckryder. u be typin posts mad long lol
Post 1 thing i typed where i'm 'defending' him if it was fact!!! go ahead i'll wait it doesn't exist that's why u wont/can't post anything, just cuz i'm not sheep like u other n*ggas don't mean i'm riding dude i call it like it is simple as that.
 8 years ago '06        #90
space
space
 persuazion said:
Beans would k!ll Game in a battle.......it wouldnt even be a fair f!ght.....what the f**k does Game have to say about Beans.......you know how many embarassing things a good rappers could use against Game......the s**t is endless.....
honestly your right, but in battles you can't count neither side out game could use a few gay jokes on beans when he was huggin all up on dude damn near kissing his neck, Hell he might try and do some digging and see if he can find something on beans, in battles you just don't know what would happen u feel me? (pause)
 8 years ago '04        #91
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,124 | Props total: 997 997
I think in Jay z's mind set he's looking at Game like ... Who the f**k is he ? Who has game really eaten . Joe budden , Memphis Bleek and honestly you Game stans might not like it but Game just nip 50 . and He's proven him self to go back on his word time and time again . If i was Jayz I wouldn't waste my breathe on him until i was ready . Because in the End we all know Game will just apologize . But it does look suspect on Jays behave , IF he even sent Beans to diss game . If your the G.O.A.T now is the perfect time to show why .

If this came down to battle wise.. like it or not Beans would get at Game . leaving Game sour , thus him putting out x10 mixtapes of half a.ss songs .

Last edited by ..:Fame:..; 08-06-2009 at 06:44 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #92
KingHandelz 1 heat pts
space
space
$153 | Props total: 14 14
Beans will body this n*gga man..beans top10 to me...just listen to the b.coming everytrack a banger
 08-06-2009, 06:47 PM         #93
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
Post 1 thing i typed where i'm 'defending' him if it was fact!!! go ahead i'll wait it doesn't exist that's why u wont/can't post anything, just cuz i'm not sheep like u other n*ggas don't mean i'm riding dude i call it like it is simple as that.
u are a Blackwallstreet sheep. this n*gga is not a good rapper, and is a closet homo. a butterfly? toungue ring...?

dont defend that s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #94
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 14405 14405
now everybody gonna jump on Beans dikk... where were all ya'll at before you got the news of this ?
 8 years ago '06        #95
space
space
 whokid said:
u are a Blackwallstreet sheep. this n*gga is not a good rapper, and is a closet homo. a butterfly? toungue ring...?

dont defend that s**t.
again show a pic of game with a tongue ring, u can't because there is none and u are just taking 50's words to heart like is it really that hard to understand?, a closet homo and u know this how? did u f**k him? cuz i'm pretty sure a closet homo no body would know that they were a homo.
 8 years ago '04        #96
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said:
now everybody gonna jump on Beans dikk... where were all ya'll at before you got the news of this ?
Im not on Beans d*ck but I do recognize him as one of the best....I got all his albums[real not burned] and the s**t he spit on Hot 97 was crazy....
 8 years ago '07        #97
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
well yeah. jayz is too old to be in the booth dissing n*ggas
 8 years ago '04        #98
bmizzle2004 1 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 38 38
Beans would give game the bizness he would get em out the way if anyone here think game has a chance wit beans or jay u can eat a d*ck on rye no homo 1
 08-06-2009, 07:10 PM         #99
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn 8 pages on a rumor?

but n*ggas in here acting like Bean slaughtered Jada. That battle was closer than some of y'all are saying even though I feel Beans had the edge. Y'all need to listen to Jada's disses again.
 8 years ago '04        #100
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 stfdkd37 said:
again show a pic of game with a tongue ring, u can't because there is none and u are just taking 50's words to heart like is it really that hard to understand?, a closet homo and u know this how? did u f**k him? cuz i'm pretty sure a closet homo no body would know that they were a homo.
I thought Yukmouth started the whole tongue ring thing?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy