Aug 6 - Big Pun's Wife and Children Living in Homeless Shelter

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2009, 08:35 AM         #61
v** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:

Okay, now at what point did she think to become a little more independent after Big Pun's death?

YES, I would have helped her morally...I wouldn't want my home boy/girl family to be on the STREETS when I have the money to help them out......

HOWEVER, How long has Big Pun been dead, seriously? You mean to tell me she couldn't find no kind of job in about 10 years, no excuse! You will always have your people that are "poor", "rich " and "in-between", but when your husband was on a small plateau where you recieved AT LEAST ONE CHECK of some sort after his death you should be in the in-between status.

I DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY what Fat Joe GAVE her or DIDN'T GIVE her. But that is no excuse, some people do not know how to be independent and not dependent. If you want to survive you must not look for everything to be HAND FEED to you.

I will HELP someone in NEED, No problem...but NOT everytime you need it. You can only help a person so much. If you are in the position where you had a CHANCE to work/buy a business, there is NO excuse period. Almost 10 damn years and you have NOTHING, you want to DEPEND on another n*gga to supply you because you didn't take those open doors to help yourself.

So, if Fat Joe died then what...Will she ask someone else?

She could have gotten a job somewhere between 10 years come on now!

That 160K she had she could have brought a Subway, opened a Coffe Shop, Brought a clothing store or something to have income coming from somewhere.

New York may be expensive but she could have got a small apartment somewhere for something pretty decent, brought a 1) already established business or 2)opened her own or 3)got a job, out of those 3 she could have did one in all of 10 years...SHE COULD HAVE DID ONE...I don't see how people making Excuses for her is not like she didn't have something to start her off like someone who is on the STREET..She had SOME TYPE of MONEY to start herself off with and she didn't , so she FAILED and NOW have to get back up and TRY AGAIN.

Personally, I think she didn't want to step down from that small plateau, she wanted to keep the life she was living...but she couldn't and she KNOWS that now!

Sometimes you have to take SOME kind of opportunity out of life and make something out of it. 160K, Dude???...... if she had no OTHER MEANS of INCOME she had 160K..... ,It may NOT have been much but that was her opportunity her chance to do something with it, to buy a business or something.

I say leave da b**ch n there but get them kids out its 2 ratched n dem shelters bro.
 8 years ago '04        #62
NIKEx18 
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 2 2
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
????????????????????? false
pun made fat joe commercial!! you cant knock that
 8 years ago '09        #63
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 v** said:
I say leave da b**ch n there but get them kids out its 2 ratched n dem shelters bro.
That is true^^, that's why I can't understand...

I am NOT a MOTHER, but I am sure n*ggas in here who have kids, will do anything...BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY to put food on the table for their kids...My mom use to tell me and my brother all the time.."I will feed you and your brother before I feed myself"...Especially when she think she couldn't at times.

n*ggas want Fat Joe to keep being captain save a ho...when she had about 10 years to find a job, or some sorta of way to feed her children.

But I see what you saying maybe she should send the kids to a family/friend house until she get on her feet.
 8 years ago '05        #64
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 dre03 said:
You dumbass u know nothing about the real world u must obviously be under the age of 21 and never ever purchased a car, or anything on your own...

The house wasnt paid off and they were not in that house long before Pun died so im sure they owed alot on the house... If she would have sold the house she would have been upside down and still owed on a house she no longer even lives in... Example there is still 300,000 left to be paid on the house but the house is only worth 200,000... U have to come up with the difference unless u find an idiot willing to pay the amount owed instead of what the house is worth...

$160,000 is nothing in New York... s**t garbage men make like 80,000 in New York a year... 160,000 will get u a very small house in New York and this is what this woman was left to pay off all of Pun's debt, bills and to provide for his children... The cost of living is to high up there... And as a housewife u dont have any qualifications to get a good job especially not one that can sustain the life she was living...
A. theres been nothing said about the house not being worth more than what she owed on it

B. even if that scenario was true, thats only a 100,000 gap, she got 160,000 through publishing, go head trick off the 100 stacks, put 30 stacks in the cut, 30 stacks towards a downpayment in a house in atlanta... then go get a regular job somewhere.

nobody will care that you're big pun's wife. big pun is a legend to us but in the bigger, broader, world, he wasn't really that known
 8 years ago '05        #65
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
Nobody should be bringing up fat joe, she's a grown woman with kids she needs to find a way to make it
 8 years ago '08        #66
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366
Yeah BIG was a more lucrative rapper than pun but BIG made 1 album and died when making the 2nd. Still Puff helped BIG's family out.

The only thing I would do for her if I were JOE would be

1. Offer her a job
2. Offer her access to financial resources like JOE accountants n counselors.

But I still think this woman would have fugged it up. To me it looks like JOE was dammed if he did and dammed if he didn't.:angry12:
 08-23-2009, 03:04 PM         #67
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of yall are right, but come on Fat Joe got MILLIONS.... I'd a.ssume duke has 20-30 million locked it..... he cant dish a milli to Liza? I mean come on....get real...
 8 years ago '04        #68
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Lex Lossis said:
some of yall are right, but come on Fat Joe got MILLIONS.... I'd a.ssume duke has 20-30 million locked it..... he cant dish a milli to Liza? I mean come on....get real...
Why should he? He gave her cash, she went through it, if he gave her a mill its almost guaranteed that she woulda lived above her means on that. Her whole thing now is being Big Puns Wife, shes lost herself completely its as if she completely forgot how to live for herself so now she just sales Pun s**t, his chain/the vid of him hitting her/etc. She needs to realize just because she married a rapper that doesn't mean she gets a free ride in life. Everyone is looking at Joe but what about her own family? Where are they? I'm not saying they have Joes cash but they could probably give her a place to say while she tried to get on her feet.
 8 years ago '04        #69
MrBoss 
space
space
space
$12 | Props total: 0 0
why the f**k didn't she sell the house and move to the midwest and live in a nice house for dirt cheap damn is this b**ch stupid or something
 08-23-2009, 08:34 PM         #70
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Why should he? He gave her cash, she went through it, if he gave her a mill its almost guaranteed that she woulda lived above her means on that. Her whole thing now is being Big Puns Wife, shes lost herself completely its as if she completely forgot how to live for herself so now she just sales Pun s**t, his chain/the vid of him hitting her/etc. She needs to realize just because she married a rapper that doesn't mean she gets a free ride in life. Everyone is looking at Joe but what about her own family? Where are they? I'm not saying they have Joes cash but they could probably give her a place to say while she tried to get on her feet.
yeah, does she have family or somethin? it's weird how they wont help her...
 08-23-2009, 09:44 PM         #71
mystars 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what, did we think that his boy was going to carry them forever.. REALLY.....
 08-24-2009, 12:25 AM         #72
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this just proves that Fat Joe never really gave a f**k about Big Pun......
 08-24-2009, 12:27 AM         #73
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
yes f**k her...BUT ITS THE KIDS THAT MATTER...if he really Big Puns friend he wouldnt let his children suffer like that....especially when your rich and it probabably takes the price of one of your lamborginis to save their house

and yes The so called "dynasty" is over......
 8 years ago '04        #74
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
f**k that dumb b**ch.

It's been 10 years, get a f**king job.
 8 years ago '05        #75
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
why n*ggas is saying she blew it ...come on you know how long its been since pun DIED!!! YO FAT JOE IS VERY VERY GRIMEY YOU GOTTA NO HIS ARTIST ....CUBAN LINK REMY MA ALL THESE PEOPLE r*peD BUT DAMM n*gga PUN WROTE FAT JOE 1ST ALBUM AN DONE RIDE WITH HIM THREW ALOT AND THEY LOVED EACH OTHER LIKE WILD BUT FAT JOE WAS RAPING HIM SO ITS KINDA LIKE BIG AN PUFF......ONE LOVES ANOTHER CAUSE THEY MAKING THEM SO MUCH MONEY.....EVEN THO PDIDDY k!llED BIG HE STILL TAKING CARE OF HIS FAM......
 8 years ago '04        #76
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,429 | Props total: 6384 6384
that's sad but it isn't Fat Joe's responsibility to take care of somebody else's family. I understand they are close but I've seen plenty of single mothers raise 3 kids by themselves.
 08-24-2009, 11:26 PM         #77
chriskimboslice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's messed up, big puns wife - do something !
 8 years ago '09        #78
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 John_Dillinga said:
Joe has always been a two faced character, Right after Pun's death Joe was quoted in the Media and interviewed in the Source that he would take care of Liza and the kids, Stating that they would have nothing to worry about, they would be taken care of.

In June of 2000 Joe walked out of Cuban's home with a book of Unrecorded rhymes that Pun had been working on prior to his death. A book that Liza gave to Cuban Link as a momento after Pun passed away. Cuban questioned Joe on the book's disappearance leading to a f!ght between the two and the shelving of Cuban's debut album 24K Some of the Materal from the book Joe has used on his 2001 J.O.S.E album, 2002's Loyalty Which the track "Crush Tonight" was a complete song in Pun's rhyme book according to Cuban Link. Also for some of the rhymes Joe spit on 2004's Terror Squad's "True Story" album, Most notable from the Album, "Take Me Home", "Terror Era" and parts of Joe's verses on "Lean Back" and some materal for his 2005 album All Or Nothing.

To date Liza has only seen the remainder of the Publishing/Royalty checks from "Capital Punishment" Any of the Publishing and Royalties from "Yeeah Baby" and "Endangered Species" have not been sent to her.

In early 2006 Joe stated that he was remastering Pun's first album for a 10th anniversary re-release in 2008 with the remaining two albums to follow in the future which he promptly shelved because he realized that a majority of the money taken in on the sales of the re-issued "Capital Punishment" would go into Liza's pocket who Joe was still fueding with due to her releasing 2002's Still Not A Player documentary, which revealed the dark side of Pun's private life and his frequent abuse of Liza and even video of Pun pistol whipping Liza.

Part of me thinks her shelter Story/Interview is in lue of the upcoming documentray Big Pun: The Legacy. Which is due to be released on September 15th, Now wether her and the kids current circumstances are just promotion for the doc, I don't know. But on the other hand I know from blog's Cuban has writen that he was helping out Liza and the kids and even helping lil Pun trying to land a recording deal in 2007 which fell through due to "Outside Party Interference".
Cuban sites the same Interference as the reason why his second album Chain Reaction and it's singles and videos were kept from radio and air play.

So do I think Joe is holding out on giving Liza Publishing/Royalties from Pun's last two albums?
Yep.
Damn, thats some messed up stuff right there....Man Fat Joe is something else...

and R.I.P. to my n*gga Big Pun, he was tight in my book real talk!!!
 8 years ago '05        #79
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 macthorough said:
Yeah BIG was a more lucrative rapper than pun but BIG made 1 album and died when making the 2nd. Still Puff helped BIG's family out.

The only thing I would do for her if I were JOE would be

1. Offer her a job
2. Offer her access to financial resources like JOE accountants n counselors.

But I still think this woman would have fugged it up. To me it looks like JOE was dammed if he did and dammed if he didn't.:angry12:
Thats one of the most well thought posts I've seen in this thread... Teach a Man to Fish
 8 years ago '06        #80
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
Yo i do think that's f**ked up cuz Joe ain't doing nothing to help out, cuz he know damn right Pun help put him on the map, it would be like Diddy not helping out Biggie's kids if they needed it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago