Aug 6 - Big Pun's Wife and Children Living in Homeless Shelter

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2009, 09:41 AM         #41
butterflykisses 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a messes up story
 08-09-2009, 11:02 AM         #42
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its very sad, true its not joes problem, BUT if puns wife isnt receiving royaltys for his music or anything having to do with him then its time to try and get some legal help against joe true she cant blame Pun for anything the man has been gone for sometime now..
 08-10-2009, 04:24 PM         #43
dominichulo133 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat joe gives back to the hood but cump change.. that n*gga cheap he cant even buy hisz mans family who basicly homeless a crib and what not and help them regardless if they beefin... without pun joey would of bin nothing ...
 8 years ago '07        #44
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
so she hasn't been working for 9 years?...
 8 years ago '09        #45
datnyce 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
dat sad yo!!! fat joe should be lookin after that mans family!! it just shows how selfish ppl are in life man!!!
 8 years ago '04        #46
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Pun is my all time fav, but..Go to school dumb Bytch
 08-10-2009, 08:23 PM         #47
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b**ch shoulda got a job maybe
 8 years ago '06        #48
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
why da hell aint fat joe doin s**t thought him and pun was cousin's
 8 years ago '04        #49
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Bazzzzz said:
Should have moved down south.
160'gs aint s**t in NY. . .
You aint lying.....That shoulda been tha 1st thing. Wit 160gs she coulda at least put a lil stash away in a CD account and/or invest in tha Stock Exchange......She coulda at least went to a college and pick up a profession Cot Damn!!!! I could only imagine wat Pun is thinkin right now
 08-11-2009, 03:16 AM         #50
POP$_UEE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
danm joey crack where u at show yo respects
 08-11-2009, 08:17 AM         #51
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i'm sayin don't act like you're in da mafia, mob or w/e and you don't take care of your "family" 'cause all you're doin is makin yourself look fake Don Cartegena
 8 years ago '04        #52
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
fat joe said he gave her more than enough money, she just keeps blowing the money, and thats no one's fault but her's she had more than enough to go to college and get a degree and do good on her own, but she chose to be lazy and sit around and blow the money. what makes you think that if joey gave her a quarter mill that shes actually gonna use t wisely? She is going to end up coming back in like 5 years or so and crying for more money. I know him and pun were deeper than rap and were like brothers but if I was in Joe's position I think I would do the same thing after she made everything public and especially after I gave her money after Pun passed and she decided to blow it off

Last edited by yo0123yo; 08-11-2009 at 03:13 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #53
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
hmmm....I think that Joe going on the defensive really should raise a lot of people's eyebrows...

I mean what? Your gonna have a war of words in the media with a woman, a mother of 3 or 4 kids, the former wife of your right hand man, who's living in a city shelter? Definitely a lil' suspect....

I think It woulda been a lot more respectable to just reach out to her privately....I mean her going on camera is just so predictable; she's calling out for help...getting desperate..Joe shoulda been able to see that right off...

And let's not forget Joe's checkered history with other former "close friends", people that rolled with him...Cuban, Remy Ma, Triple Seis, Sunkiss; they all attest to the fact that Joey is a lil' flaky and furthermore downright deceptive and two faced...

The jury is out on this, but I don't like how Joe handled this...hes trying to save face b4 he helps his mans family....letting his emotions convince him not to do what's right which would be to help get those kids out of that shelter...We all know Liza f**ked up...that's obvious...now they gotta move forward somehow...she needs a hand badly and her deceased husbands "twin" should be one of teh first people to try and come around and help....I think Liza is taking the wrong approach, she too shoulda reached out privately to Joe, not lambasted him on the internet....
Joe has always been a two faced character, Right after Pun's death Joe was quoted in the Media and interviewed in the Source that he would take care of Liza and the kids, Stating that they would have nothing to worry about, they would be taken care of.

In June of 2000 Joe walked out of Cuban's home with a book of Unrecorded rhymes that Pun had been working on prior to his death. A book that Liza gave to Cuban Link as a momento after Pun passed away. Cuban questioned Joe on the book's disappearance leading to a f!ght between the two and the shelving of Cuban's debut album 24K Some of the Materal from the book Joe has used on his 2001 J.O.S.E album, 2002's Loyalty Which the track "Crush Tonight" was a complete song in Pun's rhyme book according to Cuban Link. Also for some of the rhymes Joe spit on 2004's Terror Squad's "True Story" album, Most notable from the Album, "Take Me Home", "Terror Era" and parts of Joe's verses on "Lean Back" and some materal for his 2005 album All Or Nothing.

To date Liza has only seen the remainder of the Publishing/Royalty checks from "Capital Punishment" Any of the Publishing and Royalties from "Yeeah Baby" and "Endangered Species" have not been sent to her.

In early 2006 Joe stated that he was remastering Pun's first album for a 10th anniversary re-release in 2008 with the remaining two albums to follow in the future which he promptly shelved because he realized that a majority of the money taken in on the sales of the re-issued "Capital Punishment" would go into Liza's pocket who Joe was still fueding with due to her releasing 2002's Still Not A Player documentary, which revealed the dark side of Pun's private life and his frequent abuse of Liza and even video of Pun pistol whipping Liza.

Part of me thinks her shelter Story/Interview is in lue of the upcoming documentray Big Pun: The Legacy. Which is due to be released on September 15th, Now wether her and the kids current circumstances are just promotion for the doc, I don't know. But on the other hand I know from blog's Cuban has writen that he was helping out Liza and the kids and even helping lil Pun trying to land a recording deal in 2007 which fell through due to "Outside Party Interference".
Cuban sites the same Interference as the reason why his second album Chain Reaction and it's singles and videos were kept from radio and air play.

So do I think Joe is holding out on giving Liza Publishing/Royalties from Pun's last two albums?
Yep.
 08-11-2009, 10:47 PM         #54
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What sucks is shawty got 3 kids looking at her to take care of them. It ain't fair they gotta suffer cause moms a lazy trick who thought she f.uck big man and be set for life like all these h.oes do.
She just anothe b.itch looking to lay around and live off another n.iggas money. It's just too many b.itches with that mindset and don't nobody give a f.uck h.oe. Get your ghetto a.ss a job. Living in a shelter ???
 08-12-2009, 08:24 AM         #55
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She has no one to blame but herself...She is lucky to have been in that house that long and not have to work.

And people trying to blame joe for this happening are stupid. How you gonna blame someone else for a person not doing s**t with their life for 9 years?
 08-12-2009, 08:48 AM         #56
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait...1) she blew the money 2) she sold the house 3) and blew that money too.. man f**k her, I feel sorry for the kids. She sounds so stupid in this interview. from a 7 minute interview i can tell she is one of those handout b**ches.

Waiting for something to come in...go make something
 8 years ago '06        #57
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,716 | Props total: 8899 8899
n*gga pun postol whipped the shyt outta her and broke her nose......but yea jpe should at least help out but at the same tyme she needs to get it together and get a job or sell drugs or sum shyt
 8 years ago '09        #58
newmoney909 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
 Sonnage King said:
she received 160,000 and ended up in a homeless shelter???

sad to hear but its her fault for not foreseeing this s**t. If i was her i would be milking puns legacy for whatever i can get.

s**t, i woulda written a book about the abuse with pun
she should have sold the house and got something smaller, put that bread up and get a gig, she would be good right now, she played herself.
 8 years ago '09        #59
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801

Okay, now at what point did she think to become a little more independent after Big Pun's death?

YES, I would have helped her morally...I wouldn't want my home boy/girl family to be on the STREETS when I have the money to help them out......

HOWEVER, How long has Big Pun been dead, seriously? You mean to tell me she couldn't find no kind of job in about 10 years, no excuse! You will always have your people that are "poor", "rich " and "in-between", but when your husband was on a small plateau where you recieved AT LEAST ONE CHECK of some sort after his death you should be in the in-between status.

I DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY what Fat Joe GAVE her or DIDN'T GIVE her. But that is no excuse, some people do not know how to be independent and not dependent. If you want to survive you must not look for everything to be HAND FEED to you.

I will HELP someone in NEED, No problem...but NOT everytime you need it. You can only help a person so much. If you are in the position where you had a CHANCE to work/buy a business, there is NO excuse period. Almost 10 damn years and you have NOTHING, you want to DEPEND on another n*gga to supply you because you didn't take those open doors to help yourself.

So, if Fat Joe died then what...Will she ask someone else?

She could have gotten a job somewhere between 10 years come on now!

That 160K she had she could have brought a Subway, opened a Coffe Shop, Brought a clothing store or something to have income coming from somewhere.

New York may be expensive but she could have got a small apartment somewhere for something pretty decent, brought a 1) already established business or 2)opened her own or 3)got a job, out of those 3 she could have did one in all of 10 years...SHE COULD HAVE DID ONE...I don't see how people making Excuses for her is not like she didn't have something to start her off like someone who is on the STREET..She had SOME TYPE of MONEY to start herself off with and she didn't , so she FAILED and NOW have to get back up and TRY AGAIN.

Personally, I think she didn't want to step down from that small plateau, she wanted to keep the life she was living...but she couldn't and she KNOWS that now!

Sometimes you have to take SOME kind of opportunity out of life and make something out of it. 160K, Dude???...... if she had no OTHER MEANS of INCOME she had 160K..... ,It may NOT have been much but that was her opportunity her chance to do something with it, to buy a business or something.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 08-14-2009 at 02:43 AM..
 08-14-2009, 08:32 AM         #60
v** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
who ever said that dumb s**t about joe taking care of pun's family are you serious? Pun was fatjoe's artist true, duke was an incredible lyricist also true but why should joe have to hold them down like that? she made 160k you tellin me you couldn't come up off of that? she wanted to live a life style that wasn't hers and now she's paying for it (no pun intended).

pun didn't put fatjoe on as corny as joe can be the brother made himself he has his own family to look after Pun has been gone for a long time and its not like dude has 1000 songs to generate income off of this chick needs to get up get out a get something she said she spent 120k aight you still got 80 start a bizness or sumthin
Case n point on all yall man but u gotta undastand the friendship they had now me personally i tell dat n*gga 2 hustle up 2 but imagine if someway pun knows about dis i kno he n da afta life feelin betrayed.f**k the girl, but would u let yo best friend or brother kids suffer n u got millions of dollars. i hope not. Most importantly think what God might say. How can u look at yourself man.THINK OF DA KIDS MAN
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy