**The Official Red Sox @ Yankees (8/6-8/9) Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #601
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
I wouldn't say its outta reach. Its not good but its very reachable. Its simple.u lose 6 on days we win 6. Bam. Although with this pitching I don't see it yet
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #602
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 tazbk said:

To all you b**ch as Red Sox fans at the stadium last night, Go back to Fenway ya f*gs!
my friend who was at the game last night said after boston took the lead all of a sudden the sox fans in her section was taunting everybody BAD then we took the lead and yankee fans gave it right back to them and they tried to f!ght and all of them got tossed
 8 years ago '06        #603
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1210 1210

[pic - click to view]

08-10-2009, 08:33 AM         #604
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
Shut the f**k up. Don't talk about the sox anymore.
These kids pain me, acting as if he never saw them struggle pre 04. Beckett proved he is one of the best in the game and Lester an elite leftie, Im not afraid of the Yanks.

4 out of 12 big deal.
 08-10-2009, 08:35 AM         #605
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
Most exciting series of the year by far. SMH @ the Boston fans laughing at the Yanks signing CC (can't pitch in big games) and AJ (injury prone). LOL @ the depth of the Boston rotation. Boston needs to get serious about that wild card because the division is definately out of reach now.
Out of reach? Did you just start watching Baseball? This kind of lead is blown in a matter of a week, all the Sox have to do is get hot/Yanks get cold, it will happen so it is only a matter of when.
 8 years ago '07        #606
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 304 304
 TheKidHypno' said:
my friend who was at the game last night said after boston took the lead all of a sudden the sox fans in her section was taunting everybody BAD then we took the lead and yankee fans gave it right back to them and they tried to f!ght and all of them got tossed
WOW!!! thats a crazy a.ss story!!
 8 years ago '07        #607
space
space
I wonder if there will be a series which isnt a sweep...
 8 years ago '06        #608
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 tommymm96 said:
Shut the f**k up. Don't talk about the sox anymore.

Yanks deserved it. They kicked our a.ss up and down.

In the words of Pedro "They're that good right now. They're that hot. I just tip my hat and call the Yankees [our] daddy"

We're just lucky that it's only August 9th. They gotta turn it around soon.
lol i bet you were one of the idiots that said the sox were gonna sweep the yankees
get your head out your a.ss and step your game up
i call it how i see it. Yea im a redsox fan but im also a realist. Unless the sox find another power hitter its a wrap. Samething goes for our #3-5 spot in the rotation
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #609
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
division aint out of reach, way too many games left, if you dont beleive me, just ask the Mets
 8 years ago '04        #610
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Manny05 said:
lol i bet you were one of the idiots that said the sox were gonna sweep the yankees
get your head out your a.ss and step your game up
i call it how i see it. Yea im a redsox fan but im also a realist. Unless the sox find another power hitter its a wrap. Samething goes for our #3-5 spot in the rotation
Posted via Mobile Device
Go read my posts you stupid s**t. I didn't say anything like that at all. As a matter of fact, I'm on the first page saying I was curious to see how it would turn out.

Step my game up? That's hilarious coming from you. Sox are struggling right now, which they always do around this time. It's August- how you gonna say they're done?

Yankees manhandled us this week- that's all. Not then end of the season. Literally.
 8 years ago '04        #611
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 smokeweed101. said:
Out of reach? Did you just start watching Baseball? This kind of lead is blown in a matter of a week, all the Sox have to do is get hot/Yanks get cold, it will happen so it is only a matter of when.
Keep hoping homie. Right now, you should be more concerned about Texas & Tampa on that a.ss than catching us. Yall got Detroit, then go to Texas and Toronto before we come up to Boston to finish off what we started this past weekend. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '09        #612
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
Big Sloppy better retire before he is run out of Boston, and Bay should kiss his nice contract away, Lowell looks as old as my grandpa, Dustin "Rogaine" Pedroia was a one year wonder, Jacoby ellsbury is going to steal his way out of Boston, Kevin Youkliss should go back to the KKK, JD Drew is still a f*g for lieng to the Dodgers, and the Boston Nation is going to wait another 100 years before another title, unless they decide to juice again and beat the yanks
 8 years ago '07        #613
space
space
thjis is the Yankee team i was scared of. I didnt think their pitching would be as good, and I still see it as shaky in the post season, but this was the team I didnt want to see.

If Sox somehow meet Yanks in the playoffs, hopefully ALCS, I'd still feel prety good though. I'll take Beckett and Lester in playoffs over CC and AJ but the lineup difference is pretty big. Ortiz and Bay need to step up big time, and Pedroia and Youk need to step us as leaders because no doubt this is their team. They need to just have a team meeting or something
 8 years ago '09        #614
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
Im suprised Theo let it go this far, didnt think Sox would be this big into s**t
 8 years ago '07        #615
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
lol at teixeira running all the way to first base still holding his bat

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '09        #616
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
^^^Look at all those fans

imagine have 35k+ people cheering while you running around the bases
 08-10-2009, 03:36 PM         #617
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
Keep hoping homie. Right now, you should be more concerned about Texas & Tampa on that a.ss than catching us. Yall got Detroit, then go to Texas and Toronto before we come up to Boston to finish off what we started this past weekend. :greetings10:
Tex, Det, Tor? Your point, all teams inferior all possible to beat. Like I said it is not out of reach at all, this isn't a sox/yank argument this is common baseball knowledge d*ckhead.
 8 years ago '08        #618
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
I wouldn't go as far as to say the Sox r done. Not by a long shot. I mean I hate that team and their fans as much as the next Yankees fan but I respect them enough to acknowledge they're a good a.ss team and can get hot at any time. I just hope they don't lol. Either way, I'm only concerned about the Yankees winning and staying consistent. I could care less about what happens with the Red Sox. My sole concern right now is that the Yanks win the divison and finish with the top record in the A.L.
 08-10-2009, 05:49 PM         #619
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
I wouldn't go as far as to say the Sox r done. Not by a long shot. I mean I hate that team and their fans as much as the next Yankees fan but I respect them enough to acknowledge they're a good a.ss team and can get hot at any time. I just hope they don't lol. Either way, I'm only concerned about the Yankees winning and staying consistent. I could care less about what happens with the Red Sox. My sole concern right now is that the Yanks win the divison and finish with the top record in the A.L.
I can appreciate that, but to be insecure like 99% of Yankee fans is just stupid. Why fear competition anyways? No other team will bring it like Boston, they know it.
 8 years ago '07        #620
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 Truth B T0ld said:
lol at teixeira running all the way to first base still holding his bat

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

man, that was classic, acting like that was a game 7 in the world series and s**t

-good series though sox fans...just be humble my n*ggas

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 08-10-2009 at 06:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy