most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 smokeweed101. said:
Im with you, no need to sound upset over a short deficit, we can take 2-4 easily.
^ i agree. no need for y'all to worry...you're in command of the series anyway. the pressure is on us to get the first w.
 08-06-2009, 03:34 PM         #42
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
that's the first thing i thought because i've seen him make posts sounding like a self-loathing sox fan before but ill give him the benefit of the doubt and a.ssume he is just extremely frustrated with smoltz.
Dude is 40+ years old, he can suck all season but that is no indication of post season failure. If your up 8-0 against a team you really have nothing to fear, we have a good 10 games left and chances are in our favor.

The way they play us I wouldn't be shocked if tonight and saturday are wins for Boston.
 08-06-2009, 03:37 PM         #43
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ i agree. no need for y'all to worry...you're in command of the series anyway. the pressure is on us to get the first w.
Yea ESPN is going to bring up standings and who is "hot" but just like we face the Rays with obvious issues it is the same here, it is a whole different atmosphere than playing Blue Jays or Orioles.

Beckett vs Burnett is going to be classic.
 8 years ago '07        #44
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
whoa, wtf lol @ Youk at LF, why don't they just put the guy they traded Kotsay away for at left
 8 years ago '07        #45
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
whoa, wtf lol @ Youk at LF, why don't they just put the guy they traded Kotsay away for at left
Brian Anderson? Because he's trash.

I don't like Youk in LF.

Victor at C, Youk 1b, Lowell 3b, Redd*ck LF. This should be interesting.
 8 years ago '07        #46
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
space
$92,818 | Props total: 70423 70423
 smokeweed101. said:
Dude is 40+ years old, he can suck all season but that is no indication of post season failure. If your up 8-0 against a team you really have nothing to fear, we have a good 10 games left and chances are in our favor.

The way they play us I wouldn't be shocked if tonight and saturday are wins for Boston.
Gotta make it to the postseason to talk about smoltz doing somethin in the postseason :yayo:
 8 years ago '04        #47
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
They better light up Smoltz and his 7+ ERA. Gotta make a statement this first game. Have to beat Beckett or Lester this series as well.
 8 years ago '05        #48
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
Wow this pus*y giving up on the team, fake a.ss fan.
nope i just dont suck d*ck. if you think this rotation will win a playoff series right now...you are on crack. im objective...your blind. im a die hard...but not a f**king moron...and i have opinions.
 8 years ago '05        #49
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
i honestly hope we sweep. i mean i think if its a bullpen game we will win tonight...maybe f**k face joba will hit youk and they will just throw him out..

but im sure bob watsons f**got a.ss wont suspend joba....

suspend beckett 6 games for not hitting.,

suspend joba for no games for hitting bay and what he did to longoria...

and 2 games last year for head hunting youk...joba is losing respect amongst the baseball world they were talking about on the radio today...i just wish that youk would charge...we need a good brawl...has there been one in basball this year?

actually now im hyped up...f**k the yankees its a sweep b**ches.
 8 years ago '04        #50
klone03 
space
space
 justindlawson said:
i honestly hope we sweep. i mean i think if its a bullpen game we will win tonight...maybe f**k face joba will hit youk and they will just throw him out..

and 2 games last year for head hunting youk...joba is losing respect amongst the baseball world they were talking about on the radio today...i just wish that youk would charge...we need a good brawl...has there been one in basball this year?

^ lmfao!!! forgot to take your meds today did you?
 8 years ago '04        #51
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 justindlawson said:

Uh, Burnett got 6 games for not hitting someone and punt Garza ADMITTED to throwing at one of our players and didn't get suspended. Sorry but I ain't crying you no river. Pedro threw at us routinely and I bet you didn't b**ch about that.

And on the note of bullpen's, Hughes/Rivera is the best 8/9 combination in the game right now. If our starters get through 7 it's lights out.
 8 years ago '04        #52
klone03 
space
space
 tazbk said:
Uh, Burnett got 6 games for not hitting someone and punt Garza ADMITTED to throwing at one of our players and didn't get suspended. Sorry but I ain't crying you no river. Pedro threw at us routinely and I bet you didn't b**ch about that.

And on the note of bullpen's, Hughes/Rivera is the best 8/9 combination in the game right now. If our starters get through 7 it's lights out.
^ yup.
 8 years ago '07        #53
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 tazbk said:

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #54
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
Roidtiz!!!!!!!
 08-06-2009, 06:20 PM         #55
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Squander early. Not good. Joba struggled with control too. He's only going to settle down from here. Needed to get a run or two there, especially with Smoltz on the hill.
 8 years ago '05        #56
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
i forgot about that burnett thing...good call on that...my bad.

Last edited by justindlawson; 08-06-2009 at 06:32 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #57
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
ohhhh s**t smoltzyyyyyyyyyyy lookin better than joba...
 8 years ago '05        #58
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
come on kotchman...show us why you belong here.
 8 years ago '04        #59
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
Joba is all over the place. At this rate, he's not going to make it through 5. 42 pitches in 2 innings, he needs to settle down. Middle relief is a.ss.

Last edited by tazbk; 08-06-2009 at 06:45 PM..
 08-06-2009, 06:44 PM         #60
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joba like im the s**t fool!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy