**The Official Red Sox @ Yankees (8/6-8/9) Thread**

most viewed right now
 109
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #401
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 tazbk said:
It's not that we won't accept it. I asked you earlier how long you been liking those teams and your reason for liking them and you didn't answer.

You have to admit that it looks kind of suspect to happen to be a fan of 2 current champions and one who is on their way to win one now.
yeah I never saw that question, but if u must know, my teams have all been set and unchanged since 1988. So what r u gonna say now. Please make it a surprise answer cuz I can pretty much guarantee what ur gonna say next.
 8 years ago '05        #402
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 TigerUppercut said:
"U look like an idiot, ur a bandwaggon fan, ur a fairweather fan, ur teams aren't from ur state." That's all I'm seeing. I know some of u idiots have to be a lil more creative than that. Come on, don't be so boring.
what the f**k are you talking about? get creative? whats there to be creative about.. you are a bandwagoning b**ch, straight up. nothing else is needed to be said.. f**king moron
 8 years ago '08        #403
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 RoyceDa59 said:
I just like the Yanks and the Vikings.
Ur good as long as none of ur teams wins a title u get a free pass.
 8 years ago '08        #404
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 drama_kiNg said:
what the f**k are you talking about? get creative? whats there to be creative about.. you are a bandwagoning b**ch, straight up. nothing else is needed to be said.. f**king moron
ok well without saying something that has been said to me a million times already, please explain to me what makes me a bandwaggon fan? Go head...
 8 years ago '05        #405
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
by the way guys i think im gonna be a yankee, red sox, dodger, magic, cav, laker, celtic, giants, steelers, and patriots fan.. im not a front runner or anything! i got reasons to like all these teams!!!
 8 years ago '08        #406
wru425 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$22,213 | Props total: 5357 5357
 drama_kiNg said:
by the way guys i think im gonna be a yankee, red sox, dodger, magic, cav, laker, celtic, giants, steelers, and patriots fan.. im not a front runner or anything! i got reasons to like all these teams!!!
lol ya man im switchin to yankees,patriots,lakers,penguins,florida gators football,and unc bball...how is that bandwagon???? hahahaha
 8 years ago '08        #407
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 drama_kiNg said:
by the way guys i think im gonna be a yankee, red sox, dodger, magic, cav, laker, celtic, giants, steelers, and patriots fan.. im not a front runner or anything! i got reasons to like all these teams!!!
See what I mean? U lames can't state any facts so u resort to saying something a kid with down syndrome would say. And I'm the one who looks stupid o the irony.
 8 years ago '04        #408
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 TigerUppercut said:
yeah I never saw that question, but if u must know, my teams have all been set and unchanged since 1988. So what r u gonna say now. Please make it a surprise answer cuz I can pretty much guarantee what ur gonna say next.
What made you start liking those teams?

I can tell you I'm a fan of NY sports for the major 4 because that is where I grew up and we didn't have cable so that's all I was really able to see and read in the paper. I can tell you I like FSU in college football cause Deion Sanders was my favorite athlete growing up. I can tell you I like Maryland college bball cause that's where I went to school. I used to rep Duke before that because back when UNLV was good, I didn't want to like the same team as everyone else so I picked their rival.
 8 years ago '05        #409
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 TigerUppercut said:
See what I mean? U lames can't state any facts so u resort to saying something a kid with down syndrome would say. And I'm the one who looks stupid o the irony.
no matter what anyone says you're gonna say it's stupid... and yes.. you're the only one who looks stupid..
 8 years ago '07        #410
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TigerUppercut said:
10 people trying to gang up on 1 person while not stating facts = getting s**tted on? lol yeah I guess by BX's standards lol get lost b**ch boy.
not stating facts? n*gga ur a f**kin penguin laker and yankee fan there is no other facts necessary

@ this n*gga still trying to argue his d*ckriderism
 8 years ago '08        #411
wru425 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$22,213 | Props total: 5357 5357
 tazbk said:
What made you start liking those teams?

I can tell you I'm a fan of NY sports for the major 4 because that is where I grew up and we didn't have cable so that's all I was really able to see and read in the paper. I can tell you I like FSU in college football cause Deion Sanders was my favorite athlete growing up. I can tell you I like Maryland college bball cause that's where I went to school. I used to rep Duke before that because back when UNLV was good, I didn't want to like the same team as everyone else so I picked their rival.
haha give him a minute to come up with a reasonable story
 08-08-2009, 05:33 PM         #412
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the fox's announcer when Ortiz stuck out he said "i thought that ball was low" when it hit the dirt and he was called out on a check swing. What a dumb f**k.
 8 years ago '04        #413
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Jeter that dude!
 8 years ago '07        #414
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
cc dealin
 8 years ago '04        #415
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 4669 4669
f**k YEAH!!
 8 years ago '08        #416
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 tazbk said:
What made you start liking those teams?

I can tell you I'm a fan of NY sports for the major 4 because that is where I grew up and we didn't have cable so that's all I was really able to see and read in the paper. I can tell you I like FSU in college football cause Deion Sanders was my favorite athlete growing up. I can tell you I like Maryland college bball cause that's where I went to school. I used to rep Duke before that because back when UNLV was good, I didn't want to like the same team as everyone else so I picked their rival.
Well for starters, i think its bulls**t that people feel u have to only like the teams from areas ur from. I've never seen that rule anywhere in the constitution. Anyway, I was born in NY but that's not my reason for liking the Yankees. I only lived there for 2 years anyway and I was a baby so whatever. My grandma was a huge a.ss Yankees fan and I would always go to her crib and see newspaper clippings and all kinds of Yankees stuff around her house and once she put me on game about their history it was a wrap and this was before they got good again. My pops was always a huge Lakers fan and I followed suit. As a lil kid, hockey was the 1st sport I ever saw on tv and the pens happened to be playing so I said that was my team and this was before 91-92. 49ers I just liked, no definite reason. Ok, now I'll wait while u dudes try to discredit my reasons.


Last edited by TigerUppercut; 08-08-2009 at 05:39 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #417
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 TigerUppercut said:
Well for starters, i think its bulls**t that people feel u have to only like the teams from areas ur from. I've never seen that rule anywhere in the constitution.
Noone said you have to like them, like I said, in my case its what I saw and just like you I had family memebers that liked those teams as well.
 8 years ago '08        #418
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
O yeah and if I was a band waggon fan I wouldn't have the YES network and FSN Pitt and FSN Bay area. Also I have authentic jerseys of montana, rice, young, Kobe, Shaq, magic, Bernie Williams, Paul Oneal, Rivera, Jeter, A-Rod. And all the throwbacks r the real s**t not no Mitchell and Ness bulls**t.
 8 years ago '08        #419
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 tazbk said:
Noone said you have to like them, like I said, in my case its what I saw and just like you I had family memebers that liked those teams as well.
well these f**ks are crucifying me for it.
 8 years ago '07        #420
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
avatar space
space
$92,408 | Props total: 69929 69929
Damn u cano lol.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
167 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy