Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #341
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TigerUppercut said:
sportswise, yes.
didnt the giants just win a superbowl
 8 years ago '08        #342
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 INF4MOUS said:
how is this an L? youre a fan from a team from MY STATE u f**kin inbred. we embrace the yankees in new york as our own BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR OWN

>>>>> NEW YORK <<<<< Yankees. f**k off my teams d*ck kid
Wow ur sounding like u own the damn team and the fact that ur catching feelings like a hoe shows that ur on my d*ck and ur on it pretty hard. f**k off u scrotum leech.
 8 years ago '04        #343
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
this thread is lookin gay as hell based on the argument on this page and the last.

sox can't hit to save their lives.

at how animated the ump is though
 8 years ago '07        #344
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
Wow ur sounding like u own the damn team and the fact that ur catching feelings like a hoe shows that ur on my d*ck and ur on it pretty hard. f**k off u scrotum leech.
and here we go. once u have nothing sports related to say suddenly im catching feelings. again, theyre not the california yankees for a reason, play ur role lame.

keep hanging off NYs d*ck though :lachen001:
 8 years ago '08        #345
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
didnt the giants just win a superbowl
How many have they won all time? How many will they win in the near future? I was routing for the Giants that game cuz I hate the Patriots but we all know that title was a fluke.
 8 years ago '07        #346
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
of course the first two posts in this thread are by the two biggest homers on this site

objectively, should be a good series. i'm genuinely curious to see how this series plays out.
 INF4MOUS said:
sox prepare to get bodied

8 years ago '08        #347
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
and here we go. once u have nothing sports related to say suddenly im catching feelings. again, theyre not the california yankees for a reason, play ur role lame.

keep hanging off NYs d*ck though :lachen001:
that's all u got f**k boy? That's pretty weak. I'll give u a re-do cuz ur making this too easy
 8 years ago '07        #348
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
How many have they won all time? How many will they win in the near future? I was routing for the Giants that game cuz I hate the Patriots but we all know that title was a fluke.
right. so according to your logic a team has to be a f**kin dynasty to be relevant. so the cavs, magic, spurs, celtics in the NBA are not relevant because they didnt win a title in 08. ur a complete dumbass
 8 years ago '07        #349
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
that's all u got f**k boy? That's pretty weak. I'll give u a re-do cuz ur making this too easy
all i got? all uve said in this entire thread is that ur a bigger yankee fan than everyone somehow and that the yankees are the only relevant team in NY. sorry, not all of us can rep 5 cities at the same time, how do u do it
 8 years ago '08        #350
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
right. so according to your logic a team has to be a f**kin dynasty to be relevant. so the cavs, magic, spurs, celtics in the NBA are not relevant because they didnt win a title in 08. ur a complete dumbass
I could have swore the Celtics won a title in 08. Who's the idiot now?
 8 years ago '07        #351
Bkjj11 3543 heat pts3543 OP
space
space
$92,175 | Props total: 69727 69727
Skeltch, shut up son u just sound ignorant.

But yeah CC dealing, is he going to throw a ________?
 8 years ago '04        #352
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 TigerUppercut said:
Really? U know me that well? U know I was born in Cali and that I just recently started liking all these teams. I understand that ur insecure because most ur teams r inferior to mine but why be ignorant. Believe it or not sometimes ur favorite teams win championships. Its not my fault most my favorite teams r successful at the moment. Fall back pus*y b**ch.
Well, answer the question then. How old are you and when did you start liking the teams that you are representing?
 8 years ago '07        #353
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
I could have swore the Celtics won a title in 08. Who's the idiot now?
i meant 09. its blatantly obvious what i meant, but if u need it dissected for you its like this: the past title winners this past season in each sport, according to you, are the only teams relevant. do u rock hats with 5 team logos on them? i wonder if u have each wall in ur room painted to rep ur favorite team from each city.

i wouldnt be surprised if ur favorite swimmer was michael phelps
 8 years ago '08        #354
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
all i got? all uve said in this entire thread is that ur a bigger yankee fan than everyone somehow and that the yankees are the only relevant team in NY. sorry, not all of us can rep 5 cities at the same time, how do u do it
And what point have u made besides that u feel u own the rights to ur state and everything in it? What if I lived in Nebraska? Am I banned from liking any pro sports teams? U see how f**kin stupid u f**ks sound? U would have a point if I was a Steelers/Canadiens/Yankees/Celtics fan, but that's not the case is it? Wow, I didn't know NY people were so damn insecure.
 8 years ago '07        #355
Bkjj11 3543 heat pts3543 OP
space
space
$92,175 | Props total: 69727 69727
That umpire is animated and

:wtf: damn, that s**t missed 2 times??? Who is this umpire?
 8 years ago '04        #356
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
BS call, f**ked up his perfecto, still got the no-no. Get a DP here.
 8 years ago '07        #357
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
And what point have u made besides that u feel u own the rights to ur state and everything in it? What if I lived in Nebraska? Am I banned from liking any pro sports teams? U see how f**kin stupid u f**ks sound? U would have a point if I was a Steelers/Canadiens/Yankees/Celtics fan, but that's not the case is it? Wow, I didn't know NY people were so damn insecure.
n*ggas thats the only point to be made d*ckhead. u can like whoever u like but ur a "fan" from perennial title contenders n*gga do u really watch f**kin hockey and rep the penguins? all u need is a championship banner this past sports season and ur sold
 8 years ago '07        #358
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
and f**k this umpire
 8 years ago '08        #359
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
i meant 09. its blatantly obvious what i meant, but if u need it dissected for you its like this: the past title winners this past season in each sport, according to you, are the only teams relevant. do u rock hats with 5 team logos on them? i wonder if u have each wall in ur room painted to rep ur favorite team from each city.

i wouldnt be surprised if ur favorite swimmer was michael phelps
Lol u owned urself idiot, don't get mad at me for it. O yeah, when did I ever mention anything about recent championship teams being the only relevant teams in sports? I could have swore I said the Yankees were the only relevant team in NY. Did I not? Exactly. Sit ur pus*y a.ss down and shut the f**k up. Ur embarassing urself.
 8 years ago '07        #360
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2519 2519
My n*gga infamous got this clown

@ the ump calling that s**t a ball, he f**ked up 2 strike calls at that at bat I think
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy