**The Official Red Sox @ Yankees (8/6-8/9) Thread**

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
I will marry this woman for real.
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #321
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 31 31
lol and I don't want ur f**got a.sses reppin the Yanks either. I've been a fan longer than all u b**ches combined. No sweat off my balls
 9 years ago '07        #322
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746 OP
space
avatar space
space
$97,189 | Props total: 79929 79929
 HeavenlySword said:
a-rod shooting steroids in the dugout again?
Posted via Mobile Device
Ya mother on the corner again?
 9 years ago '05        #323
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,777 | Props total: 239 239
 klone03 said:
^ classy. very classy.
f**k boston :fawkdance:
 9 years ago '06        #324
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
About time...
Oh well great game
looks like yanks taking 3 out of 4

Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #325
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
sox aint s**t

a-rod >>>>>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '07        #326
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746 OP
space
avatar space
space
$97,189 | Props total: 79929 79929
ESPN MLB - The Red Sox have placed SS Jed Lowrie (wrist) on the 15-day disabled list retroactive to August 7

AL version of tha mets right here
 08-08-2009, 12:30 PM         #327
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
lol and I don't want ur f**got a.sses reppin the Yanks either. I've been a fan longer than all u b**ches combined. No sweat off my balls
says the guy who f**ks with a team in LA, Pitt, & NY

stfu fake fan
 9 years ago '08        #328
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 31 31
 CaLLaHaN said:
says the guy who f**ks with a team in LA, Pitt, & NY

stfu fake fan
Is there suppose to be a point there? Nice try anus pimple. I understand tho, I'd be sour as f**k too if I was a Knicks fan
 9 years ago '07        #329
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TigerUppercut said:
Is there suppose to be a point there? Nice try anus pimple. I understand tho, I'd be sour as f**k too if I was a Knicks fan
u wouldnt have to endure that because when the lakers are wack you will simply suck off the next teams d*ck.


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #330
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
Head hunting early
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #331
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
I wonder if another Boston player will get thrown at for that "slip" at A-rod.
 9 years ago '08        #332
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 31 31
 INF4MOUS said:
u wouldnt have to endure that because when the lakers are wack you will simply suck off the next teams d*ck.


[pic - click to view]

U idiots from NY try to embrace the Yankees as ur own cuz they're the only thing relevant in that state and start ur periods when u hear of fans from out of state especially fans like me who r bigger fans than u enjoy ur L f**got
 08-08-2009, 03:03 PM         #333
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeter sucks.
 9 years ago '04        #334
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
Good ish Tex.
 9 years ago '08        #335
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 31 31
Damn, should have got at least 3 runs that inning.
 9 years ago '07        #336
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
 TigerUppercut said:
U idiots from NY try to embrace the Yankees as ur own cuz they're the only thing relevant in that state and start ur periods when u hear of fans from out of state especially fans like me who r bigger fans than u enjoy ur L f**got
Your 3000 miles away from NY why are you repping the Yankees? You're about 2000 something miles away from Pittsburgh, why are you repping the Penguins? Are you even from Cali' or are you lying about that also? Your a band wagoner son, you only root for teams that are winning at the time, you'll never get/ or experience the feeling of that joy and all that when your team wins because you wasn't there during the hard times. So just s**t the f**k n*gga and stop talkin s**t to real fans
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #337
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
My n*gga Carlston Charles dealing
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #338
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 31 31
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Your 3000 miles away from NY why are you repping the Yankees? You're about 2000 something miles away from Pittsburgh, why are you repping the Penguins? Are you even from Cali' or are you lying about that also? Your a band wagoner son, you only root for teams that are winning at the time, you'll never get/ or experience the feeling of that joy and all that when your team wins because you wasn't there during the hard times. So just s**t the f**k n*gga and stop talkin s**t to real fans
Posted via Mobile Device
Really? U know me that well? U know I was born in Cali and that I just recently started liking all these teams. I understand that ur insecure because most ur teams r inferior to mine but why be ignorant. Believe it or not sometimes ur favorite teams win championships. Its not my fault most my favorite teams r successful at the moment. Fall back pus*y b**ch.
 9 years ago '08        #339
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 31 31
 majestic75 said:
The Yankees are the only thing relevant in NY State?
:lachen001:
sportswise, yes.
 9 years ago '07        #340
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TigerUppercut said:
U idiots from NY try to embrace the Yankees as ur own cuz they're the only thing relevant in that state and start ur periods when u hear of fans from out of state especially fans like me who r bigger fans than u enjoy ur L f**got
how is this an L? youre a fan of a team from MY STATE u f**kin inbred. we embrace the yankees in new york as our own BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR OWN

>>>>> NEW YORK <<<<< Yankees. f**k off my teams d*ck kid they aint the california yankees for a reason stick to the script.


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 08-08-2009 at 03:29 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy