Aug 5 - Full Text of Pittsburgh Gym Killer's Blog

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
remy 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
how come ppl reading his blog since beginning didnt call cops about this sick dude???
 08-06-2009, 08:33 AM         #62
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you read his blog b4 all this would you have called the cops? doubt it

that man wanted a perfect 10 b**ch

remy said:
how come ppl reading his blog since beginning didnt call cops about this sick dude???
 08-06-2009, 09:16 AM         #63
FamilyMan187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do most mass murders begin with one angry dude that gets no pus*y.......
 8 years ago '04        #64
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 FamilyMan187 said:
why do most mass murders begin with one angry dude that gets no pus*y.......
Didn't the Virginia Tech shooter k!ll that girl and guy first because she shot him down. What the f**k is wrong with people. pus*y is not the only thing in life and it's not THAT hard to get. Unless you're mentally unstable.....
 8 years ago '05        #65
240sx 
space
space
$4,403 | Props total: 1447 1447
 lilsnatch770 said:
Didn't the Virginia Tech shooter k!ll that girl and guy first because she shot him down. What the f**k is wrong with people. pus*y is not the only thing in life and it's not THAT hard to get. Unless you're mentally unstable.....
I understand his anger all these chicks givin it up to these clowns that treat 'em like crap and don't work 'em right in bed, fake a.ss thug types and when it hits the fan these kats would p!ss their pants, but dude could of shot up my future wife and thats a punk a.ss move.
To take out innocent victims is the biggest pu$$y a.ss move you could ever do in your life, That a certified b**ch move right there.
 8 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 240sx said:
I understand his anger all these chicks givin it up to these clowns that treat 'em like crap and don't work 'em right in bed, fake a.ss thug types and when it hits the fan these kats would p!ss their pants, but dude could of shot up my future wife and thats a punk a.ss move.
To take out innocent victims is the biggest pu$$y a.ss move you could ever do in your life, That a certified b**ch move right there.
Basically....If you're that suicidal than just k!ll yourself and let others live their happy life.
 8 years ago '07        #67
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
wow that was a really good read. sad and funny at the same time. when he said i decided to stick around for the elections had me laughin and the part about white hoez.

but i agree with Razah Cutz posts.
 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM         #68
nrjetik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this story was f**king sad.

the dude didnt have s3x for 19 years.

hes 48 though. mayb he just couldnt get s3x for the first 5 years, and as he got older, women didnt like him anymore because of that. so its basically a domino effect. + the guy was very intelligent, makin 250k? damn the dude shouldve moved OUT of pittsburgh and to miami or some s**t. could've seen more women.

idk why he didnt go to eharmony and s**t to see chicks... damn dude. there was so many ways he couldve avoided this.

he didnt like hoes at all, so why would he be hypocritical about it and get one? i think thats why he didnt get one at all. + he wants a wifey type, not sum b**chass hoe.

he got f**ked up like dat. he was decent lookin no homo.

but word on sum s**t he said. women be like sayin s**t to make u feel good for no reason "ur so nice. u look like the type that gets women". LOL s**t is funny the dude knew the BS that ppl say sometimes. oh well.

religion f**ked him up 2. he even knew it. its pretty obvious what religion does anyways. ask the jihads (i think?) and talibans screamin allah ackbar.
 8 years ago '04        #69
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
this remind me of that one movie where robin williams,a lonely azz n*gga who sold cameras went crazy behind a btch.... i agree with one of the early post he wanted sum young tender college hoe cuz he was successfull smart.. finacially stable no kids... all kind of s**t that grown women like... this n*gga want somethin 18 years old... cuz if he woulda got on his internet and network... or even get out there to the "mature" clubs i know he woulda been gettin sum azz... he said the women just look at him as an old man... yeah... young ones! sheeeiiit i be "up and down'n females if i aint got none in 19 hours n*gga...

dude was trippin... NO FRIENDS?? thas crazy...
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-06-2009, 05:21 PM         #70
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
this remind me of that one movie where robin williams,a lonely azz n*gga who sold cameras went crazy behind a btch.... i agree with one of the early post he wanted sum young tender college hoe cuz he was successfull smart.. finacially stable no kids... all kind of s**t that grown women like... this n*gga want somethin 18 years old... cuz if he woulda got on his internet and network... or even get out there to the "mature" clubs i know he woulda been gettin sum azz... he said the women just look at him as an old man... yeah... young ones! sheeeiiit i be "up and down'n females if i aint got none in 19 hours n*gga...

dude was trippin... NO FRIENDS?? thas crazy...
Posted via Mobile Device
One Hour Photo.
 8 years ago '05        #71
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4718 4718
 KeithHernandez said:
Sounds like he posts on boxden.
"I was reading several posts on different forums and it seems many teenage girls have s3x frequently. One 16 year old does it usually three times a day with her boyfriend. So, err, after a month of that, this little hoe has had more s3x than ME in my LIFE, and I am 48. One more reason. Thanks for nada, b**ches! Bye."

yeah, sounds like a boxden poster
 08-06-2009, 06:52 PM         #72
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint read it yet but i heard about it all over the news for the past couple days.
dude's a waste.. he been planing on doin this for a while the 1st time he chickened out and all this just cuz he cant get a girl(s) what a loser he needed to k!ll himself but not take them people with him (R.I.P) if he really needed pus*y that bad he shoulda just went to the pretty kitty in homestead...or is that considered munhal?... regardless im sure one of them nasty strippers woulda f**ked him for the right price
 8 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 flex001 said:
i aint read it yet but i heard about it all over the news for the past couple days.
dude's a waste.. he been planing on doin this for a while the 1st time he chickened out and all this just cuz he cant get a girl(s) what a loser he needed to k!ll himself but not take them people with him (R.I.P) if he really needed pus*y that bad he shoulda just went to the pretty kitty in homestead...or is that considered munhal?... regardless im sure one of them nasty strippers woulda f**ked him for the right price

I watched the video today on Yahoo and they said he had been to the gym twice already the day he k!lled everyone. Apparently he chickened out a few times already that day. Too bad he didn't chicken out again....
 08-07-2009, 12:20 AM         #74
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude dont make any sense. its seems like he wanted s3x. how can be worth over 250k and not get laid or even a girlfriend. something is not right, or i guess that was the same question that drove him crazy
 8 years ago '06        #75
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
dude is just straight crazy..i feel no sympathy for him at all..
he could've found a girl anywhere like thailand,russian,malaysia, if he wanted younger (18-25 yrs) girls..he didn't have to shoot up innocent people like that..i don't think it was lack of pus*y but the lack of praise from a women to feed dude ego that drove him mad..

Last edited by canal_boys; 08-08-2009 at 08:16 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #76
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
I knew a guy with the same sort of mentality when it came to women & the value of his own life.
 8 years ago '06        #77
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
i'm surprised youtube still has his videos up:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #78
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
Thats crazy
 8 years ago '06        #79
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,886 | Props total: 25675 25675
i'm gonna pause this cuz boxden is full of immature kids

but dude wasn't hideous he could of pulled a girl if he wanted to idk what the hell, well yeah he wanted kids basically 20 year olds and u 49 my n*gga. he was well dressed took care of himself, had a nice and neat appearance it's mad s3xy 45-55 year old he could of tried to bag
 8 years ago '04        #80
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
 stfdkd37 said:
i'm gonna pause this cuz boxden is full of immature kids

but dude wasn't hideous he could of pulled a girl if he wanted to idk what the hell, well yeah he wanted kids basically 20 year olds and u 49 my n*gga. he was well dressed took care of himself, had a nice and neat appearance it's mad s3xy 45-55 year old he could of tried to bag
Co Sign... thatz what i was tryin to say in my post... i wouldnt be suprised if this n*gga was a pedo.... go check his computer and see what websites he been on 4real..... he wanted a relationship with something young and HOT....

but on a lighter note... did anybody catch that part where the n*gga randomly said he masterbates... like 3 times in one paragraph lol
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago