Aug 5 - Full Text of Pittsburgh Gym Killer's Blog

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2009, 05:45 PM         #41
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf his old a.ss looks like he be having b**ches wtf is going on..
 8 years ago '06        #42
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
cats is up here like "why didn't he just get a hooker"....

I doubt paying for it would really do anything for his self-confidence and furthermore he sounds like he's intelligent and so he might understand that getting a hooker can be a dangerous thing, i.e. catching something or whatever....

getting hookers is not a substitute for having a real woman be genuinely interested in you and want to be around you....
 8 years ago '04        #43
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
"Maybe soon, I will see God and Jesus. At least that is what I was told. Eternal life does NOT depend on works. If it did, we will all be in hell. Christ paid for EVERY sin, so how can I or you be judged BY GOD for a sin when the penalty was ALREADY paid. People judge but that does not matter. I was reading the Bible and The Integrity of God beginning yesterday, because soon I will see them."

Im going to say it again..............f**kin religion......
 8 years ago '05        #44
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 2496 2496
wtf is this s**t?
 8 years ago '09        #45
igotaphatty 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 0 0
I feel like the lord works in mysterious ways..and he has a reason for everything he does..but all these k!llings make me think the world is coming to an end :( live every day like it's your last
 8 years ago '04        #46
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 igotaphatty said:
I feel like the lord works in mysterious ways..and he has a reason for everything he does..but all these k!llings make me think the world is coming to an end :( live every day like it's your last
there is no lord working in mysterious ways making a dude load up with guns and go into a gym and k!ll innocent women.......how could there possibly be a good reason to do that??
 8 years ago '08        #47
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
Guns up, Hoes down was his modo
 8 years ago '05        #48
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15780 15780
@ not getting any for over 20 years.....all he had to do was hit up the local bar/club. Dude was a lame and seem to blame everybody else for his problems, instead of looking in the mirror and see the problem was him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 08-05-2009 at 08:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #49
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15780 15780
Now that I think about, I think dude was the real 40 year old virgin. I find it hard to believe that he could go that long and not bag anything. Even if she wasnt the best looking chick on the block, he should of pull something. And to be honest, I think he wouldn't even be able to handle if a chick got at him in the first place, he was mentally unstable.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #50
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
Sh1t seemed like a page outta "American Psycho"....wouldn't be suprised to see this become a movie....the most chilling part is the logic which he used to come to a decision on what he was going to do...to be that calculating is completely fukkin nuts...
 08-05-2009, 09:22 PM         #51
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he took down that many people with him cuz he got no pus*y?
what a f**got coward
i just had some b**ches nice a.ss t*tties in my face last night, nice a.ss AAAAAND she sucked me up
and im fat and look like a spic
i dont give a f**k

if he cant get pus*y he has no one to blame BUT himself

Last edited by ElMarroAfamado; 08-06-2009 at 03:25 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #52
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
yo.. dude was foolin... his lil blog was wild.. man, i dont even know how to discribe dude.. that blog was sick..
 8 years ago '05        #53
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
 ElMarroAfamado said:
he took down that many people with him cuz he got no pus*y?
what a f**got coward
i just had some b**ches nice a.ss t*tties in my face last night, nice a.ss AAAAAND she sucked me up
and im fat and look like a spic
i dont give a f**k

if he cant get pus*y he has no one to blame for himself
Word the fucc up!

I remember gettin' a call from a girl one night, and she was like.." what you doing?" I'm like, "nothin just chillin with my boys, what's up wanna fucc?"

And all the homies heard it and laugh, and she heard the homies laugh and she said "yeah, we can do that."

no lie, and it happened to me twice. WTF was this guy problems?
 8 years ago '05        #54
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
let this be a lesson to all of you ladies out there ..................

Nah but seriously dude was a nutcase shame innocent people had to suffer due to this idiot
 08-05-2009, 11:37 PM         #55
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
cats is up here like "why didn't he just get a hooker"....

I doubt paying for it would really do anything for his self-confidence and furthermore he sounds like he's intelligent and so he might understand that getting a hooker can be a dangerous thing, i.e. catching something or whatever....

getting hookers is not a substitute for having a real woman be genuinely interested in you and want to be around you....
Exactly.
 08-05-2009, 11:40 PM         #56
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I want to know is, where are those conservative, religious, pro-life c*cksuckers right now?????

It's obvious this guy's parents gave two s**ts about him, but hey! Bring all these unwanted babies into the world, after all, we need to speak for them, since they can't!

This is what unwanted babies grow up to become. Pro-life my f**king a.ss.
 8 years ago '08        #57
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
i cant believe this f**king old a.ss man, who got zero pus*y, was typing "hoez"

and LOL @ him critiquing his brother's previous girlfriends saying they weren't hot ... and then rated one of his own former girlfriends a "7.25"

WTF 7.25??? throwing a ".25" on there is way too over critical for a bastard like him

thats like the nerds in high school who get 0 pus*y but claim the prom queen is ugly because she has a big nose n*gga take what you can get
 08-06-2009, 01:05 AM         #58
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Word the fucc up!

I remember gettin' a call from a girl one night, and she was like.." what you doing?" I'm like, "nothin just chillin with my boys, what's up wanna fucc?"

And all the homies heard it and laugh, and she heard the homies laugh and she said "yeah, we can do that."

no lie, and it happened to me twice. WTF was this guy problems?

for real man

i read alot of the stuff posted here...and its really not that difficult to make a b**ch take off her draws
 8 years ago '07        #59
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
this dude is lying all over the place is this blog... 1st- how'd he not get any a.ss since the early 80's but he gets a girl pregnant in 90/91? and 2nd-he has 2 chances to get some , both of which he just seems too lazy to follow up on or he just doesnt write why they dont work..the pus*y sit. was totally in his control esp w/250k - looks to me like he didnt really want the pus*y that bad... he was just mega narcissistic. well written blog but im not convinced. he just wanted fame noteriety and blood. he is mind f**king everyone(or trying) end of story.
 8 years ago '06        #60
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
alcohol made his mind worse
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy