Aug 5 - Full Text of Pittsburgh Gym Killer's Blog

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2005 2005
 EMS the God said:
bugged out how no one picked up on this "exit strategy"...he really had no friends if no one read this and could figure it out before he did what he did...damn shame...
What shocked me the most was that this s**t was on a blog for a while and no one moderates that s**t to see what someone is writing?
 8 years ago '98        #22
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3587 3587
 lilsnatch770 said:
See if I was that desperate for a girl/pus*y I would be on myspace, eharmony, dating spots, forums, bars, EVERYWHERE. s**t if I was really desperate for pus*y I would just get a hooker.....but I'd really be desperate.
Yeah, why didn't he just get a hooker? he probably wanted companionship as well though. He did mention "Having a woman makes a man feel accomplished" or something like that, I cant remember.

Honestly, the gym attracts these types too. It would make sense: you cannot get the girls, so you work on your appearance. You work out. At the gyms I go to, there are a few people who definitely give off the same kind of vibe I'm getting from this crazy a.ss mofo.

I hope the ladies don't watch the news where I live, b/c if they start getting scared coming to the gym, I'll lose my motivation as well
 8 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 ronnie said:
Yeah, why didn't he just get a hooker? he probably wanted companionship as well though. He did mention "Having a woman makes a man feel accomplished" or something like that, I cant remember.

Honestly, the gym attracts these types too. It would make sense: you cannot get the girls, so you work on your appearance. You work out. At the gyms I go to, there are a few people who definitely give off the same kind of vibe I'm getting from this crazy a.ss mofo.

I hope the ladies don't watch the news where I live, b/c if they start getting scared coming to the gym, I'll lose my motivation as well

I see these people at the gym as well. It seemed like the Gym was giving him more confidence. I'm not sure why he would attack people at the place that was giving him confidence. After reading that s**t it seemed like he would be more likely to k!ll his family and then himself instead of random people at the gym.
 8 years ago '04        #24
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Russian mail order bride...he could have easily afforded one. They just want a man with some money, decent looks, and an opportunity to come to America to get married. He would have gotten some a.ss.
 8 years ago '07        #25
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 240sx said:
so what happened he shot up the health club ? who did he hit / young women that would not date him ? Then he k!lled him self ?
you seem well informed.
 8 years ago '98        #26
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I see these people at the gym as well. It seemed like the Gym was giving him more confidence. I'm not sure why he would attack people at the place that was giving him confidence. After reading that s**t it seemed like he would be more likely to k!ll his family and then himself instead of random people at the gym.
Yeah, he definitely felt ill towards his family members personally, and was just fed up with girls in general. I'd also think he'd go after his personal grudges rather than random woman he has no connection with. But maybe some of the girls in that latin class blew him off as well

I also wanna say... hes 48 years old and he keeps talking about young 20-something girls? Looks like he was targeting and going on dates with girls half his age. Theres one reason why they're not picking up the phone after the first date. Go hit up that milf next time if you want to score a chance.
 8 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 ronnie said:
Yeah, he definitely felt ill towards his family members personally, and was just fed up with girls in general. I'd also think he'd go after his personal grudges rather than random woman he has no connection with. But maybe some of the girls in that latin class blew him off as well

I also wanna say... hes 48 years old and he keeps talking about young 20-something girls? Looks like he was targeting and going on dates with girls half his age. Theres one reason why they're not picking up the phone after the first date. Go hit up that milf next time if you want to score a chance.
I bet if he would have checked for girls his age or check eharmony or some s**t he woudl have found a girl that was ready to settle down. s**t he could have found a girl that just wanted a sugar daddy and would act like she loved him.
 8 years ago '05        #28
T-Heazy 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 6 6
Damn I just read that whole thing. Shyt was like a novel. I was wrapped up in that ish. But damn, getting hoez is one of the easiest things to do in the world. Bro wasn't applying himself.
 08-05-2009, 02:44 PM         #29
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it bad that I laughed at his November 5th post?
 8 years ago '98        #30
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
 PetedaSmete said:
Is it bad that I laughed at his November 5th post?
He sounded like a normal dude in that Nov 5th post and s**t just hit the fan from that point on Yeah, I laughed at that too... hes right about the little white girls lovin a little color
 08-05-2009, 03:37 PM         #31
non-fiction 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stopped reading after his " little racist rant "

and

"Was at the gym to lift. Very crowded. Tomorrow should be good."

hell prolly needed a another membr for the KKK-"Deep" South chapter
 8 years ago '07        #32
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
 Steelerfan1 said:
Not suprised alot of weirdos in this city
:applause: Straight up Pittsburgh is full of cooky motherf**kers.. Its crazy to me that he talks about places that I can recognize.. Like 2PPG plaza cuz i work like literally up the street from there... @ this dude tho.. I have no sympathy for that motherf**ker
 8 years ago '07        #33
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16184 16184
sorry to make this humorous but he said...- Black dudes have thier choice of best white hoez
 8 years ago '06        #34
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
f**k feeling sorry for him..he planned on k!lling himself so what's the point of shooting up a room of innocent people that had nothing to do with him?
 08-05-2009, 04:06 PM         #35
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
why didn't he pay for the pus*y like 100% of old men do ....that's prolly what Bob Fox did.....smarten up George
 8 years ago '04        #36
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11742 11742
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he writes clearly and makes distinct points.....

he doesn't sound crazy so much as he sounds terribly isolated and alone.....and really being by yaself too much will make you crazier than a s**t house rat and you can't really tell that your losing it.....

feel sorry for his struggles, but at the same time there's never, ever, ever any excuse to take an innocent person's life......

he just needed a friend or some sort of female interest and maybe this could've been avoided....

damn.....pretty sad all around....

R.I.P. to those innocent gym goers....
pretty much true

u never know whos growing thru some stuff sad s**t right here...
 08-05-2009, 04:32 PM         #37
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy mother f**ker

interesting to see the thoughts of a madman
 08-05-2009, 04:32 PM         #38
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, honestly it sounded like this guy may have been a little too career oriented, but may have had a problem having a simultaneous relationship.

@ not getting pus*y in over a decade. I'd k!ll myself too.

Last edited by yungb; 08-05-2009 at 04:36 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #39
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
 KeithHernandez said:
you seem well informed.
I did not see the part where he k!lled3 and injured 9 after he shut the light out on the arobics class,
Thank you prick..
 8 years ago '09        #40
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
wow ... I read a whole lot of this :D
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy