Fat Joe responds to Big Puns wife.. she f**k off the money

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,893 | Props total: 25685 25685
 deeznutz said:
but joe is saying he gave her hundreds of thousands of dollars but shouldnt it be millions of dollars? i mean how many times platinum has pun went combined? what kind of s**tty deal was pun signed under to not at least have a small empire from all his music? maybe pun was signed to some s**tty a.ss deal in the first place? maybe pun spent millions before he passed? these are questions i ask. i'm not saying whos right and whos wrong but you would think there'd be a bit more money for pun's widow or for pun if he was still alive. like basically if pun didnt die you think after dropping 2 albums and a greatest hit album he would only have gotten hundreds of thousands of dollars?
joe saying he gave her the pub and the advance from the album the hundreds of thousandths is what he sayin he gave her and like 6 months after pun died she said joe was taking care of them she just kept spending thinking joe was gonna keep giving and it don't work like that
 8 years ago '07        #22
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 HATEWILL! said:
big pun is f**king WACK
:foodanddrink6:
 8 years ago '04        #23
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1623 1623
she was used to living off Big Pun, what u expect
 8 years ago '04        #24
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
pun made him close the thread
 8 years ago '08        #25
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,911 | Props total: 1889 1889
yall n*ggas stupid if you believe fat joe smh everyone who's ever f**ked with joe says for a fact dude is a snake from cuban link to remy s**t the entire terror squad roster.. n*gga is the puerto rican diddy
 8 years ago '06        #26
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
how she could've just ran through 160 K on "mortage and childcare" is beyond me.....she's definitely the culprit for some of her financial woes.....

what we need to be asking is what is Liza's highest level of education? Does she know how to invest or save money?

on the other hand.....

while it's hard to fathom that Joe would really just leave her and the kids hangin like that, what's real is real; they are living in a f**kin shelter right now man!!

Joe takes one of those dumbass chains off his neck and cashes it in and that wouldn't be the case.....if it was my mans family that was in that situation, whether or not I liked the baby moms, if that was really my mans like that and I could do something, anything to help, I would.

Get them kids out that damn shelter in honor of Pun man....period, you know he'd do it for your kids in a second....shiiiet, Pun was fiercely loyal....

I wouldn't even f**king care about the f**king mom....f**k her, you can deal with her later....just help those children out.....

This s**t makes Joe look terrible IMO, and it is true that many of his former, very close a.ssociates have came out and said he is shiesty and not to be trusted....

as far as Joe saying he's "washed his hands" of the situation, in my experience when people don't wanna pay they debts that's commonly what they say....I reallly hope that isn't the case though....Pun is half of the reason his severely limited, non rappin a.ss has stuck around in the game....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 08-05-2009 at 07:46 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #27
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 non-fiction said:
Pun-obese, Joe -obese, Wife-obese, kids-obese

"Fat dont grow on trees"
lmao that was funny
 8 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14761 14761
 Knocka said:
if he has legal documents, some of YOU owe dude an apology. that is all.
i dont owe Fat Joe s**t, he's still a piece of s**t and a s**tty rapper.
 8 years ago '07        #29
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Joey Crack is one of the realest n*ggas in rap on word
 8 years ago '05        #30
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
 deeznutz said:
but joe is saying he gave her hundreds of thousands of dollars but shouldnt it be millions of dollars? i mean how many times platinum has pun went combined? what kind of s**tty deal was pun signed under to not at least have a small empire from all his music? maybe pun was signed to some s**tty a.ss deal in the first place? maybe pun spent millions before he passed? these are questions i ask. i'm not saying whos right and whos wrong but you would think there'd be a bit more money for pun's widow or for pun if he was still alive. like basically if pun didnt die you think after dropping 2 albums and a greatest hit album he would only have gotten hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Don't you know, Rappers dont make money off albums, its concerts!
 8 years ago '04        #31
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
too many bumb b**ches out here feel that people owe them (child support, royalties, welfare, section 8)

she need another pistol to the head, word.
 8 years ago '04        #32
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
I knew she was full of s**t when she said she ran through the 100k paying for her mortgage....First of all if your mortgage is that high you sell....simple as that...What kind of idiot keeps trying to pay for a million dollar house knowing good and well you can't afford it??? She should have sold her house and bought a cheaper one.....smh...
 8 years ago '07        #33
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
All them nigg@s ate themselves out of House and Home
 8 years ago '04        #34
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
If she went trough 6 lawyers, I mean, she's def. tryin' to win a case based on lies!

JOE wouldn't spent one dime off that Pun Money
 08-06-2009, 09:11 AM         #35
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '07        #36
AndrewTHEgreaT 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 1688 1688
she should have been had a job
 8 years ago '08        #37
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12234 12234
Joe a b**ch anyway..keep it moving b**ch u fukd off what lil bit Joe did give u
 08-12-2009, 08:40 AM         #38
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said:
too many bumb b**ches out here feel that people owe them (child support, royalties, welfare, section 8)

she need another pistol to the head, word.
:applause: exactly. Someone should ask her how many jobs has she had since she met pun.

She has blown more money than some people see in a lifetime

Joe cant be Captain Someone elses Hoe.
 08-12-2009, 08:46 AM         #39
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
b**ch better get a job
I was going to say it in the voice... Al Bundy told Bud Bundy...

"GET A JJJOOOBBBBBBBBB!!!"

True story, f**k she want Fat Joe to work his a.ss off, making his mediocre music, and not take care of his retarded kids, to take care of her retarded a.ss.
 08-12-2009, 08:50 AM         #40
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyaL CraCk said:
yall n*ggas stupid if you believe fat joe smh everyone who's ever f**ked with joe says for a fact dude is a snake from cuban link to remy s**t the entire terror squad roster.. n*gga is the puerto rican diddy
Really?

How many records did Cuban Link sell? try none
How many records did Cuban Link make? who cares
How many records did Remy Ma sell? try none
How many records did Remy Ma make? who cares

The problem is n*ggas want to eat off your labor. See if Remy Ma and Cuban Link was platinum artist they would have got money, if they would have made songs people wanted to hear, they would still be doing shows.

How is Fat Joe a snake cause these n*ggas couldnt blow? cause he should just give them money cause they down with him? f**k outta here...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy