AUGUST '09 Post Your New PickUps

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
And I think I have a distinct advantage over people, just because of where I'm from. I tend to dress different from people in Texas, or maybe the south in general. I don't remember the last time I bought some Jays (I think it was last October) but that is still the norm down here. You can never find Jays for sale in San Antonio, those bad boys always sell out in a month. Imagine going to the mall with your people, 5 or 6 have on the latest Jays to release, and I have on some silver or pink box heat. Matter of fact, any kind of SB. I always turn heads. Now up in NY, I'd probably fit in with everyone, but down here, I stick out. n*ggas still rockin tall tees, and going in the mall buying a whole year's worth of Akademiks and Sean John fits LOL.
EX-A Standard Break Neck San Antonio Fit: Freshjive Fitted x Mighty Healthy Tee X LRG Acid Wash Denim X De La's

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #22
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 SaTown's Finest said:
And I think I have a distinct advantage over people, just because of where I'm from. I tend to dress different from people in Texas, or maybe the south in general. I don't remember the last time I bought some Jays (I think it was last October) but that is still the norm down here. You can never find Jays for sale in San Antonio, those bad boys always sell out in a month. Imagine going to the mall with your people, 5 or 6 have on the latest Jays to release, and I have on some silver or pink box heat. Matter of fact, any kind of SB. I always turn heads. Now up in NY, I'd probably fit in with everyone, but down here, I stick out. n*ggas still rockin tall tees, and going in the mall buying a whole year's worth of Akademiks and Sean John fits LOL.
Yeah, I stayed in San Antonio for a lil while too, a lot of the same in Memphis, folks round here think buying some jordan fusions with a Coogi fit makes them the freshest dude ever, lol. I remember I was in the mall one time and just had on a white lacoste with some seven jeans and my watermelon kiwi af1's, and someone actually pointed to my shoes and was like "Damn!", lol. That s**t was ridiculous.

As far as what I spend yearly, I don't even want to count, I know mine is sporadic too, cuz some months I don't buy s**t, and I know last month, I had to spend at least 700 on shoes. February alone, I spent over a g on shoes, and right before my wedding, lol. If I had to estimate, I could easily say 4-5 g's a year on shoes/clothes.
 08-09-2009, 02:13 PM         #23
SneakerheadKb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
hmmmm....

lets see

i buy about 2-3 pairs a month...so lets say 330
clothes i buy sporadically so ill say 750
then i usually go off around oct/nov and drop 1,000 on various rare kicks

so about 5,500-6000

thanks for asking me this question...i now realize i have to slow the f**k down...lmao
i know this seems nosey but what did you go to college and where do you work lol
 8 years ago '04        #24
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 SaTown's Finest said:
EX-A Standard Break Neck San Antonio Fit: Freshjive Fitted x Mighty Healthy Tee X LRG Acid Wash Denim X De La's

[pic - click to view]

I agree with you, I am from Chicago and even though its a big city, I stand out in the part of the city I am from (Southside). I might occassionally see a person with some SBs or brands other than like Rocawear or Sean John.. Thats why I be tripping on this board when people say SBs are almost played out, when in Chicago most people are still rocking strictly Jays and Air Force Ones.. Now if I go to the Northside or like Wicker Park I might see people with s**t I rock...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #25
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 SneakerheadKb said:
i know this seems nosey but what did you go to college and where do you work lol
computer information systems...but I dont even work in that field...i work for a major clothing designer in the corporate building, not retail.

plus i got my own business...so yeah.

it never seems much when I buy peice by peice...but tallying it opened my eyes..
 8 years ago '06        #26
space
space
 SaTown's Finest said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah ur right...whenever i go outta state...I murder necks...remember I was in maryland man, I walked into Maryland U...into the cafeteria and ppl were staring at me like I had s**t all over my face and a d*ck growing out the side of my neck

my goal/thing is to do that same s**t in NYC...lol
 08-09-2009, 08:54 PM         #27
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nike goadome

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #28
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
shoe doesn't even look like a shoe man, it looks like a f**king baby....
 08-09-2009, 09:02 PM         #29
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
shoe doesn't even look like a shoe man, it looks like a f**king baby....
hahaah you're right, its a boot.
 8 years ago '04        #30
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Ha, got his shorty all in the pic... cute kid though
 8 years ago '06        #31
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
tryna decide if i should drop my zen greys in here. idk, its so many yeezy haters in here tho lol i'd feel outta place.
 08-10-2009, 12:31 AM         #32
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just copped some air max 95's on ebay

8 years ago '06        #33
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 shan0514 said:
tryna decide if i should drop my zen greys in here. idk, its so many yeezy haters in here tho lol i'd feel outta place.
Go ahead and drop them if you have em... I know I was one of the main people in here talking s**t about them, but I just couldn't pass up copping at least 1 of the colorways. I still think I'm the only person in San Antonio with a pair. LOL
 8 years ago '04        #34
letsbeserious 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 10 10
those 95's are suspect
 8 years ago '06        #35
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Droppin Mid September

Freaked Em with Doom SB Laces and Gold SBTG Lacelocks.

Bang.
 8 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 shan0514 said:
they hate cause they cant obtain em...do you fam.
 8 years ago '06        #37
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
^those are dope, would have been better if they were dunks though. They're terminators right?
 8 years ago '06        #38
space
space
 Gadd said:
^those are dope, would have been better if they were dunks though. They're terminators right?
yup..first terms i ever owned...
 8 years ago '05        #39
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
copped some TB3s but yall know what they look like. first time canadian got the good end of the jordan stick.
 8 years ago '04        #40
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
dope terminators nyc. always been a fan of terminators. and yea... i feel the same about those 95's yo. lightweight suspect... i was looking at them for a minute and looked through the sellers items and i still don't know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy