Most Overrated/Underrated Movies

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 2322 2322
 HoviWay said:
i hope im not being misunderstood here cos it aint me saying scarface is overrated...scarface is not an overrated movie but for someone to come out and say "ignorant" rappers like scarface and all that other bs is just plain ridiculous....i tell u ppl say scarface is overrated to feel better about themselves and their taste in movies...that s**t is just ridiculous.
Oh naw it wasn`t aimed at you bruh. Not aimed at anyone in particular but that just seems to be the general consensus regarding Scarface. It`s soooooo popular in the black community (i.e. codename- "rappers") that people shun it because they feel like the people who like it ("rappers"= black people) are ignorant and they don`t want to seem that way I guess...
 8 years ago '05        #42
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 904Nole said:
Oh naw it wasn`t aimed at you bruh. Not aimed at anyone in particular but that just seems to be the general consensus regarding Scarface. It`s soooooo popular in the black community (i.e. codename- "rappers") that people shun it because they feel like the people who like it ("rappers"= black people) are ignorant and they don`t want to seem that way I guess...
exactly...i just dont get it
 8 years ago '05        #43
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 darealness818 said:
i fucin hate dat harry potter shyt...n its called an opinion so dont get ya panties in a bunch girl...youre probably one of those homothugs dat got a tacky a.ss scarface skin on ya bulky a.ss cell phone
you prob wear skinny jeans and tight t-shirts..with that kind of opinion ..:dancingcool:
 08-05-2009, 07:57 AM         #44
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HoviWay said:
i hope im not being misunderstood here cos it aint me saying scarface is overrated...scarface is not an overrated movie but for someone to come out and say "ignorant" rappers like scarface and all that other bs is just plain ridiculous....i tell u ppl say scarface is overrated to feel better about themselves and their taste in movies...that s**t is just ridiculous.
I never said it was overrated, because only hispanic and black communities (hip hop fans mostly) hype it, if I wanted to feel better by attacking a movie why not a highly regarded one like Titanic, Star Wars, Wizard of Oz etc. You sound stupid Scarface isn't even DePalma's 2nd best movie, not top 5 Pacino, not the best of 83 etc. It is an average remake to a decent 30's gangster movie and one of Al's worst acting.
 08-05-2009, 07:58 AM         #45
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Im black and I love rap, but the script and acting doesn't cut it, that is my opinion and a majority agree. This is a hip hop website so obviously I am in the minority (even though others have pointed out the flaws int his movie)
 8 years ago '08        #46
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23355 23355
Overrated:
Slumdog Millionaire
Every Apatow comedy after 40 y/r old virgin

Underrated:
Hardy Candy
 8 years ago '05        #47
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
I never said it was overrated, because only hispanic and black communities (hip hop fans mostly) hype it, if I wanted to feel better by attacking a movie why not a highly regarded one like Titanic, Star Wars, Wizard of Oz etc. You sound stupid Scarface isn't even DePalma's 2nd best movie, not top 5 Pacino, not the best of 83 etc. It is an average remake to a decent 30's gangster movie and one of Al's worst acting.
this dude blatantly came out and spoke for brian depalma and pacino as well as 1983...fine dogg..please urself...why are u trying to shove UR opinion down ppls throats??i dont get it...Leave it ALONE. u generalize TOOO much...talking about your in the monority like u went and did a count..pleeaaase

Last edited by HoviWay; 08-05-2009 at 09:04 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #48
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Overrated:
No country for old men (should've never got all the hype it had)
Crash (everybody was so impressed with how all the story's came together like they never saw that in a movie before)
Heat (was kinda drawn out and boring)
The Untouchables (Kevin Costner was boring to me, but Deniro and Garcia were good)
Blade Runner (boring as hell)

Underrated:
The Frighteners (wit Mike J. Fox)
Miracle at St. Anna (great movie with bad editing)
Hard Candy
Se7en
Usual Suspects
 8 years ago '09        #49
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7312 7312
another underrated movie is KINGPIN with woody harrelson
 8 years ago '05        #50
240sx 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Titanic suked , but Star Wars come on now..
 8 years ago '04        #51
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
Underrated: Devil's Advocate, Fargo

Overrated: Michael Bay, American Gangster, Smoking Aces, Jason Bourne
 8 years ago '08        #52
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
His worst acting?!?! How? . And Titanic`s not really highly regarded as far as critical acclaim is concerned. Yeah it made a lot of money, but most people think it sucked (I actually think it`s one of the best romance movies ever ). Same thing for Star Wars..
 8 years ago '08        #53
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
And Fargo and Se7en are overrated as f*ck if anything, certainly not underrated..
 08-05-2009, 06:11 PM         #54
terMINHator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Underated: New Jack City, South Central, Running Scared
Overrated: Heat, In Bruges, Boondock Saints
 8 years ago '05        #55
240sx 
space
space
The shoot out scene in heat was tight, Help inspire North Hollywood shooting mak 90 full auto , 100 round drums , where dudes mom tried to sue because ambulance was not able to take dude to the hospital due to heavy gun fire
 8 years ago '09        #56
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7312 7312
underrated-watership down, they don't make animated films like that anymore.

Last edited by WasabiTuna; 08-06-2009 at 12:10 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #57
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I dno if id say underrated but Man on Fire is f**king awesome. Lots of people that I know havnt seen this film and dont appreciate it because it has slow parts.
 8 years ago '09        #58
HollyHood 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,869 | Props total: 291 291
Overreated - 300
Underrated - Bloodsport
 8 years ago '04        #59
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
 904Nole said:
And Fargo and Se7en are overrated as f*ck if anything, certainly not underrated..
Well i guess that if you say it than it has to be a fact. Se7en and Fargo overrated ahaha funny boy. Seven is perfect
 8 years ago '04        #60
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
underrated:
The Learning Tree
Radio Flyer
unbreakable
Raising Victor Vargas
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy