most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
jj01 
space
space
$44,946 | Props total: 4665 4665
 HoviWay said:
man thats a dope album cover...and for those saying they want the blueprint 1 cover and all the bs...jay got something for u...why da f**k wud he do the s**t hes already done in the past again when all that s**t is passed plus hes doing better than hes ever done before??

ur kidding right? dude isnt one of the most innovative artists of all time, he usually just sticks with whats working and repeats what he's done in the past. nothing really original and overly creative.
 8 years ago '04        #82
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
i'm also trying to think the last time i got an album for the cover, oh yeah never, its the music that matters folks.
 08-03-2009, 04:39 PM         #83
equila  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno,i think im not feeling jay since dame left, when dame where there,i was feeling 85% of jay's s**t,since dame left its down to like 40% if that.

jay said make another hov, i think hov made another hov, this new hov i aint feeling too much, i got excited with DOA, then run this town just deaded that,now this...

think jay lost touch of the hood after dame went. now he turned homo like kanye and pharell
 8 years ago '04        #84
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Doesn't look like a Jay-Z... Can't imagine a Jay-z album matching the feel of that cover either...

But it's cool I guess..
 08-03-2009, 04:42 PM         #85
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real ness is in every jay thread riding HARD lol, and the n*gga know it too.

but yo....kid cudi isn't a good rapper .........he's no metaphorical type n*gga....Jay is going to eat his cookies....hopefully...cus if jay don't and let cudi get one on him thats sad.

sorry to say the only track jay might go in on will be the one with Nasir....jay hasn't spazzed out on a track since the black album......

we all know that n*gga took the back seat with KC and AG.......on some fabolous Mase laid back im too fly to k!ll a beat type s**t...i don't want that....i want that "What More Can I Say..P.S.A type s**t"
 08-03-2009, 04:44 PM         #86
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
tracklist is wack

wheres his girl Beyonce that would be an automatic smash ?

he gott he nerve to put Drake on here but he wont ut his own people from his label on here (j. cole,wale and young chris)

I think that shows what type of person Hova really is.......

He needs to go outside the box and get more diverse features im sure any artist in the world would do a song with him

Songs with Lupe,Wayne,Jeezy,Luda s**t even another song with Rick Ross would be crack they last song they didn together(Maybach Music) was a classic IMO

The only songs im lookin forward to are the ones with drake and nas and scenes from the past sounds dope

honestly i dont have high hopes for this album so far i think the beats have carried Hov's weak lyrics

this cat finally spoke on some real s**t...no stannery, no d*ck riding, straight up real s**t.

props gotta be given
 8 years ago '05        #87
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 jj01 said:
ur kidding right? dude isnt one of the most innovative artists of all time, he usually just sticks with whats working and repeats what he's done in the past. nothing really original and overly creative.
u have definitely not been really listening to hovs musis which is why u say that...for HOW MANY YEARS did we have to lisin to ppl WHINE about HOV NEED TO GO BACK TO REASONABLE DOUBT TIMES and hov music aint like it use to be and all that??where were u when ppl were complaining?i bet u were amongst those ppl too but hey..."its time to discredit jay-z again" lol...please dude..how are gon say hov did not evolve?how the hell did he become this successful and survive the changing times?go ask the artiste out there who have refused to adapt what happened to their careers...even 50 said it..."switch ur style,let em hate and watch the money pile up..."
 8 years ago '07        #88
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 119 119
 Tommy_Bunz said:
real ness is in every jay thread riding HARD lol, and the n*gga know it too.

but yo....kid cudi isn't a good rapper .........he's no metaphorical type n*gga....Jay is going to eat his cookies....hopefully...cus if jay don't and let cudi get one on him thats sad.

sorry to say the only track jay might go in on will be the one with Nasir....jay hasn't spazzed out on a track since the black album......

we all know that n*gga took the back seat with KC and AG.......on some fabolous Mase laid back im too fly to k!ll a beat type s**t...i don't want that....i want that "What More Can I Say..P.S.A type s**t"

Unfortunately Bunz, we will never hear that kind of music from Hov ever again, but any Hov album is better than no Hov album.........
 08-03-2009, 04:55 PM         #89
equila  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HoviWay said:
u have definitely not been really listening to hovs musis which is why u say that...for HOW MANY YEARS did we have to lisin to ppl WHINE about HOV NEED TO GO BACK TO REASONABLE DOUBT TIMES and hov music aint like it use to be and all that??where were u when ppl were complaining?i bet u were amongst those ppl too but hey..."its time to discredit jay-z again" lol...please dude..how are gon say hov did not evolve?how the hell did he become this successful and survive the changing times?go ask the artiste out there who have refused to adapt what happened to their careers...even 50 said it..."switch ur style,let em hate and watch the money pile up..."

evolving to be a f*gg*t rapper when you already have millions?
that dont get you respect
when your a respected MC that just tarnishes your legacy,
you can evolve but only to a certain point,
that last jeezy album,he didnt change his s**t up to please the homo rap audience,he kept his s**t thoro,and his album was acclaimed because of it.
so the thinking you have to adapt isnt the sign of a leader,thats what followers do.

some how i dont think 50's album gonna be some adaptation with drake and kid cudi features
 8 years ago '04        #90
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
:applause: Kanye + MGMT = epic.
 8 years ago '07        #91
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
My Sig>
 8 years ago '07        #92
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
Not a fan of the cover. But tracklist looks good.
 8 years ago '07        #93
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
looks fresh to me
 8 years ago '06        #94
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
 Santoro said:
An album mainly produced by Kanye. Sigh Jay. Why?
did u forget those 2 classics common dropped, produced entirely by kanye?

dont sleep on the louis vitton don
 8 years ago '05        #95
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 servesurite said:
did u forget those 2 classics common dropped, produced MOstly by kanye?

dont sleep on the louis vitton don
fixed

Dilla was on Be & FF
ANd WIll.I.Am was on FF and Devo
 8 years ago '06        #96
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
 XX DIPSET XX said:

Why wont he retire.

He's the best. Why would he? Idiot.
 8 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 CheezyDoDo said:
tracklist is wack

wheres his girl Beyonce that would be an automatic smash ?

he gott he nerve to put Drake on here but he wont ut his own people from his label on here (j. cole,wale and young chris)

I think that shows what type of person Hova really is.......

He needs to go outside the box and get more diverse features im sure any artist in the world would do a song with him

Songs with Lupe,Wayne,Jeezy,Luda s**t even another song with Rick Ross would be crack they last song they didn together(Maybach Music) was a classic IMO

The only songs im lookin forward to are the ones with drake and nas and scenes from the past sounds dope

honestly i dont have high hopes for this album so far i think the beats have carried Hov's weak lyrics
&

Never heard J.Cole so i cant speak on him
 08-03-2009, 06:17 PM         #98
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
real ness is in every jay thread riding HARD lol, and the n*gga know it too. but yo....kid cudi isn't a good rapper .........he's no metaphorical type n*gga....Jay is going to eat his cookies....hopefully...cus if jay don't and let cudi get one on him thats sad. sorry to say the only track jay might go in on will be the one with Nasir....jay hasn't spazzed out on a track since the black album...... we all know that n*gga took the back seat with KC and AG.......on some fabolous Mase laid back im too fly to k!ll a beat type s**t...i don't want that....i want that "What More Can I Say..P.S.A type s**t"
thats funny because ur b**ch a.ss just posted a response 2 a jay thread thats a lot longer than mine or anyway elses. n*gga u love typing my name. U like my ex girl. Love saying my name and cant let me go. f**got
 8 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 BigL4Life said:
na i dont... i wanna see something like blueprint 1 cover... him smokin a cigar...something gangsta... wat the 3 red stripes he been usin mean anyway

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #100
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
he gonna get sued by adidas
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy