[Official] Slaughterhouse - Slaughterhouse Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2009, 06:09 PM         #101
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a bad track on this and a bunch of bangers. Gave it 4 listens already and its nasty.
 8 years ago '06        #102
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i didn't read ANYTHING in this thread...but i'm a hip hop purist...i really kinda thought this whole group and concept was a gimmic, and they'd fade away. i never really listened to their s**t much b4 this, and i'm a huge royce fan. but cot f**king damn this s**t is FIRE. this might be in the album of the year discussion. and every beat is f**king flames...the beat selection is more on point then 99% of albums. it's almost scary. maybe it's just MY taste, i don't know. i'll be bumping this for a long a.ss time. haven't really gotten deep into the lyrics yet but on first listen they all murder different verses...not reallya weak link at all.
 8 years ago '04        #103
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
i didn't read ANYTHING in this thread...but i'm a hip hop purist...i really kinda thought this whole group and concept was a gimmic, and they'd fade away. i never really listened to their s**t much b4 this, and i'm a huge royce fan. but cot f**king damn this s**t is FIRE. this might be in the album of the year discussion. and every beat is f**king flames...the beat selection is more on point then 99% of albums. it's almost scary. maybe it's just MY taste, i don't know. i'll be bumping this for a long a.ss time. haven't really gotten deep into the lyrics yet but on first listen they all murder different verses...not reallya weak link at all.

i pretty much agree with this, album is very nice and they all shine in different spots. royce and joell are probably the best here but crooked was very good and joey had his moments
 8 years ago '04        #104
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,215 | Props total: 2215 2215
Absolutely FIRE!!!!!!!!! They just took my favorite group spot easily...
 8 years ago '06        #105
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
i already ordered my copy and this album didn't disappoint soooooooo
 07-31-2009, 06:45 PM         #106
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Top notch lyrics from all mcs on this album.
The negative aprt of hte album? THe beats could be ALOT better. Come on now, you got 4 super mcs and one of the most hyped groups ever and you got some lame beats? In my opinion they shoudl have waited another year or half year and spent more time collecting SLAPPIN beats. They deserve better then these beats, come on now...

The lyrics alone are worth copping this album, but none of the beats made me say "OHHH DAMN THIS s**t SLAP HARD!"

Get Primo on a beat, Pete Rock, Rick Rock, NO ID, Dr.Dre, Ant, Stoupe, Hi Tek, DJ Quik, DJ Troop or EA SKI. I was just hoping for better beats personally.

To me the lyrics are fire, but alot of the beats sound like something off of a Budden mixtape or something. Still worth buying, but they deserve TOP NOTCH productino imo.
:applause::applause::applause:
 07-31-2009, 06:47 PM         #107
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't stop listening to this CD its more refreshing than f**kin cold water.
 07-31-2009, 06:58 PM         #108
Halftimee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thought this s**t was waaay overhyped, but in the end it was a really good album.
 8 years ago '08        #109
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 Nash P said:
I feel sorry for artist now a days. No matter how much time they put into their music, as soon as it comes out, yal already form an opinion on it. Why not give it time, listen to it several times, understand where they come from when making each song. All this rushing online to say what you think is a disgrace to anyone that has a passion for music.
oh get off your high horse

chatting about new music as you hear it all part of the fun.
 8 years ago '04        #110
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Knocka said:
nothing in that entire essay towards me is going to change my opinion. therefor, the discussion DID end there. go play n stop quotin' me lol
as you quote me again keep it movin and go f**k yourself..not my fault you caught feelings over what i said..
 07-31-2009, 07:12 PM         #111
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The songs could've been way better. I don't know... I know this album hasn't even been out an entire day, but there's not ONE song that I can say I truly love. You know when there's that one song you keep listening to over and over and you forget to listen to the rest of the album? There's not one track like that. At least not to me. Lyrically it's good, but lyrics ain't the only thing that's gonna do it for me. I need beats, something that KNOCKS... Album is blah..
 8 years ago '12        #112
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Knocka said:
nothing in that entire essay towards me is going to change my opinion. therefor, the discussion DID end there. go play n stop quotin' me lol

You sir are an idiot.
 8 years ago '06        #113
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 sloppy1 said:
im sorry to say but it did not take them just a week to make this. you all believe everything these lames say
wrote and recorded in 6 days..obviously not mixed, mastered and all that
 8 years ago '04        #114
simonblaze 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
Sporty Thievz > Slaughterhouse...

nah album was aight, expected way better
 8 years ago '08        #115
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17138 17138
Mediocre Album, expected from this idea of throwing random rappers together.
 8 years ago '08        #116
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 397 397
...disappointed like whoa!
 07-31-2009, 07:35 PM         #117
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
wrote and recorded in 6 days..obviously not mixed, mastered and all that
^ I guarantee it wasn't recorded in 6 days....it started the day they decided to make this group, which is months ago
 8 years ago '04        #118
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
Just got back from work n saw this thread n went straight to the jukebox... on first listens this goes hard... Im a bit disappointed on a few things

-they used now i lay sample... still think they k!lled it tho
-alchemist used that beat for ems freestyle
-dj khalil gave them his scraps
-they didnt really make songs that gel as a group a bit like f!ght club did going back n forth etc. just verse chorus verse etc.
-the line up on the tracks were pretty much the same throughout... y royce hoggin the start and buttons hoggin the end? mix it up n*ggas

Other than that its crack... Mr Porter JEESUS his beat game has got better hes better than em now imo even though thats not really hard, em has made bangers

the bars on this are :wow: I think Im gonna catch more with more listens but royce's flow on onslaught 2 is disgusting, buttons verse on salute is his redemption on this album I always thought he would stand out but he gets outshined regularly in this group wonder how hes gonna take it when the fans tell him he needs to step his slaughterhouse game up

people saying no concepts are lying there's bare concepts and good ones too

I werent expecting the album to be out this quick but they smart for capitalizing instead of waiting but maybe the quality suffered instead... a bonus cd with all the other cuts is all I need to make now
 8 years ago '07        #119
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
its funny how everyone judges an album after listening for not even a full day. there should be a rule where you cannot say anything about an album until after a week. sometimes albums grown on you. people just listen one time and are quick to call it classic or hate on the album. people need to really listen an album and then make an opinion.
 07-31-2009, 07:58 PM         #120
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the album but @ track 1 from the Padded Room "Now I lay" and Track 4 from Slaughterhouse album "Not Tonight" having the same beat. How is Budden gonna recycle a beat from his own cd?!? WTF

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy