A horror movie that scared you but your to ashamed to admit it!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
The exorcist
 8 years ago '06        #102
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
 elmonto said:
it took place in chicago in cabrini green, i think thats where the show good times took place too
Ook I said candyman bc he was in a city type area so at that age I felt like this guy really might get me. And I had older cousins that always used to say candyman and bloody mary in the mirror. I couldn't go to sleep smh lol now though
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #103
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
 KeepinItTrill said:
Dead Silence

I've always been creeped out by ventriloquist dolls
Dead Silence f**ked me up too.. I had trouble sleeping after I seen it at the theaters the first night.. Them damn puppets are one of the worst
 8 years ago '04        #104
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
 th4lb said:
only movie i was ever scared of......... "TALES FROM THE HOOD" especially the 2nd part where the dolls came to life
I was scared of Tales from the Hood when I first seen it too.. now I look it at and cant even think why I was so scared.. prolly the dolls though
 08-06-2009, 11:54 AM         #105
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Candyman 2 first came out I was scared. Everything else was either funny or not scary.
 08-06-2009, 03:21 PM         #106
baddest chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
There's a part on House on Haunted Hill that scared me. One n*gga jumped out his seat and ran down the movie aisle. .
:laughing9:

What part was that?
 8 years ago '06        #107
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 elmonto said:
it took place in chicago in cabrini green, i think thats where the show good times took place too
Yea, both of those were filmed here..

...my older cousin always had to emphasize that Candyman took place in Chicago and that it was based on a real story (I believed it).
 8 years ago '04        #108
2face 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
candymen
 8 years ago '07        #109
Luvley1 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 0 0
The Witches that movie messed me up for life i still cant watch it...i remember when my mom use to threaten me with it if i was acting up lol...Anything dealing with freddy or Chuckie had many sleepless nights as kid cuz of them....Dead Silence and Tales from the Hood....hell anything dealing with dolls...the Hills have eyes and wrong turn

Wasnt really scared of the Ring or The Exorcist
 8 years ago '04        #110
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
Dead Alive f**ked me up..one of peter jackson movies..and Bad Taste.
 8 years ago '04        #111
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
 tdub-zr0 said:
Okay, I'll admit, that when I was younger both Tales from the Hood and Child's Play scared the s**t out of me. I can watch them and laugh nowadays, but when I was 9 or 10, they frightened me to no end. And to be quite honest with you, those were the only two horror movies that ever actually scared me. But in terms of TV shows, Unsolved Mysteries still kinda gets to me.

lmao me too man when I was in high school that music come on I would run to change that channel lol
 8 years ago '08        #112
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,742 | Props total: 366 366
I used to be scared of the "Leprechaun in the hood".That lil'n*gga used to creep me out,i hated going to bed at night.I would wrap up in the covers and not move a muscle.Not the movie but i was scared of the resident evil games.
 8 years ago '09        #113
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
Carrie.
 8 years ago '07        #114
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
It was only a few movies that scared me as a kid. We loved staying up to watch all types of scary movies. But the movie Ants, Bugs, Rats, and IT gave me nightmares for a little while. Even though I had nightmares I would still watch horror movies the next day.
 8 years ago '08        #115
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Blair Witch Project scared the s**t out of me. I'm an outdoors kat so I put myself in their position and I was freaked the f**k out.
 8 years ago '08        #116
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 527 527
It's this old a.ss movie called Truth or Dare... It may not even be called that, but I saw it wh en I was mad young and that s**t had me sleeping bad for nights hahaha.
 10-27-2009, 11:15 AM         #117
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
I could never bring myself to watch the exorist.

And as an outdoors type dude, the first blair witch scared the living shiit out of me.
Ok honestly, I do get scared pretty easy by scary movies because I get really into them, but Blair Witch wasnt scary at all. Not at all. Not the ending, nothing. I dont know maybe it was just me. I just thought it was boring as hell.
 8 years ago '06        #118
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 624 624
Candyman scared the hell out of me when I was young. It also didnt help that I was in the bathroom doing that dumb saying his name 5 times s**t and my cousin jumps out of nowhere....

That man still likes telling that story at family get togethers
 8 years ago '05        #119
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4217 4217
uzumaki (aka vortex) s**t just got weird, girl walked off the screen and the camera just stoodstill focused on the houses.....then a face without eyes started to blend in with the picture out of nowwhere.....after 2 minutes i couldn't look at the screen s**t was too creepy
 8 years ago '05        #120
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,050 | Props total: 644 644
when i was a lil kid i was scared of alotta scary movies - but as i became older they just became stupid

but the dumbest one for me was - the blair witch project, only becuz the next day we i went camping with my sister and her husband, my cousin and brother in law...i was in a tent with my cousin and brother in law and they were a lil older than me i was just in middle skool and these mofos were finishing high skool/starting college and s**t..pitch f**kin black at night and they just kept f**king with me all night...swear to god i f**king started running like that scene when that dude and girl are in the tent and someone jumps on the tent and they running screaming to who nows where...lmao that was like an exact renactment of what i did
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy