A horror movie that scared you but your to ashamed to admit it!!!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
candyman messed me up when i was a kid. for like 2 years straight i'd always be watching the mirror making sure nothing came out. i wouldnt even close my eyes during the shower.
 8 years ago '06        #42
titanreese 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
Alright I got one....Although it didnt terrify me, I would avoid white static for a long time......White Noise........ Man, I remember turning the radio station to a channel with just static just see if I could hear s**t
 08-01-2009, 06:29 AM         #43
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grew up on a diet of horror movies... the original Amityville Horror shook me as a kid but I'm not ashamed to admit that... on the other hand, the original Willy Wonka for a kids movie was messed up, something about it felt scarier then all the other horror movies combined... weird.
 8 years ago '07        #44
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I can't remember the name... but when I was young I saw some movie about a baby, that s**t f**ked me up. I wish I knew it, but a n*gga gettin old lol. I remember after watching it everybody left the room... and I was in the dark by myself. I was scared as f**k, I ran out of the room and tried to find my family... I had to go to every room, they were hiding... the bastards.

Then I remember years ago one of my former gf's wanted to watch a scary movie together. She told me to pick one, I said Exorcist is recognized as the scariest movie ever, so she wanted to get it. We watched it, the film never really scared me THAT much... but it did gross me out, disgusting. Anywho, the WHOLE time she was trying to act all tough... "man... this isn't scary at all, wtf were you talking about". So it ends, she still talking that bull... then says she's sleepy. She literally pulls on my arm begging me to come with her... I ask if she wanna have s3x... she says no.... "then let go of my damn arm". I wasn't the least bit tired, and I noticed she never went to bed after that... she followed me around every where I went... I didn't even have to ask why... memories.
 08-01-2009, 01:13 PM         #45
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^its alive?
 08-01-2009, 01:21 PM         #46
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bleezy said:
I can't remember the name... but when I was young I saw some movie about a baby, that s**t f**ked me up. I wish I knew it, but a n*gga gettin old lol. I remember after watching it everybody left the room... and I was in the dark by myself. I was scared as f**k, I ran out of the room and tried to find my family... I had to go to every room, they were hiding... the bastards.

Then I remember years ago one of my former gf's wanted to watch a scary movie together. She told me to pick one, I said Exorcist is recognized as the scariest movie ever, so she wanted to get it. We watched it, the film never really scared me THAT much... but it did gross me out, disgusting. Anywho, the WHOLE time she was trying to act all tough... "man... this isn't scary at all, wtf were you talking about". So it ends, she still talking that bull... then says she's sleepy. She literally pulls on my arm begging me to come with her... I ask if she wanna have s3x... she says no.... "then let go of my damn arm". I wasn't the least bit tired, and I noticed she never went to bed after that... she followed me around every where I went... I didn't even have to ask why... memories.
your ex sounds like a wimp lol
 8 years ago '04        #47
loosedog 
space
space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 35 35
u-turn
 08-01-2009, 02:38 PM         #48
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Children of the Corn
Pet Cemetary

Fuck the sequels to these two classics.
 08-01-2009, 03:16 PM         #49
The_Philosopher 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freddy scared the s**t out of me when I was little....

Y'all remember Large Marge off of Pee-Wee Herman? Maaane, that s**t traumatized me when I was a little one.....

and Michael Myers...Idk, it was just that damn mask...

The Exorcist didnt' really bother me for some reason...I found it more humorous then anything...

It....I couldn't muster up the courage to watch that s**t until I was like....12-13....didn't really f**k with me after that...
 8 years ago '07        #50
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
The Eye 2 Korean Horror flick.
 8 years ago '06        #51
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
Naw... I'm not ashamed to admit something like this, but no horror movie scares me now.

But when I was a child, Freddy used to scare the hell out of me. I would always watch it, but I was just scared to go to sleep at night. It got to the point, where I would have the same repetitive nightmare about Freddy. I still have dreams about Freddy once in a while, but those s**ts be funny as hell.

Candyman messed me up from 96-99. I was 9 in 96 when I first seen Candyman 2. It used to be this mirror in my room when I was 9, so you know how that went. I tried to avoid it at all costs. I think that s**t was worst than Freddy. I got over it around 97/98. Then in 99, I saw the 1st one. It didn't hit me as hard as it was in 96, but it still messed with my head.

I was never scared of the Child play movies, Halloween movies, or Friday the 13th movies.

Luckily, I never saw the movie It when I was young. I developed a fear of clowns in 95, when I was in Irvington, New Jersey (you take a right from where I was at, you back in Newark) at my Nana's place. She used to have this evil looking clown in her room. Scared the hell out of me, it got to the point where I wanted to throw it out the window (I got over that fear when I left and came back to Georgia).
 8 years ago '05        #52
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
IT..IT2...I never again enjoyed Wringling brothers again...lol
 08-01-2009, 06:12 PM         #53
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon22 said:
Children of the Corn
Pet Cemetary

Fuck the sequels to these two classics.
that's the thing i vaguely remember thinking children of the corn was a scarey film when i watched it when i was younger but i watched it this year again for the first time in ages and that s**t was trash

plus most of it is set in daylight

it wasn't what i remembered it to be atall
 8 years ago '08        #54
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
Childs Play f**ked my whole s**t up when i was little
 8 years ago '06        #55
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
what got me was the f**kin puppet master and dam tales from the hood wit those dam lil vodoo dolls s**t was no joke
 8 years ago '06        #56
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 504 504
dead silence..
 8 years ago '05        #57
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 3489 3489
 KeepinItTrill said:
Dead Silence

I've always been creeped out by ventriloquist dolls
same heree
 08-01-2009, 09:28 PM         #58
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Es0_puka said:
that's the thing i vaguely remember thinking children of the corn was a scarey film when i watched it when i was younger but i watched it this year again for the first time in ages and that s**t was trash

plus most of it is set in daylight

it wasn't what i remembered it to be atall
What was scary about Children of the corn was it was realistic to a kid. That could happen and if you know people close to a field and corn fields n*gga wasn't trying to go visit they a.ss no more.
 8 years ago '04        #59
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
when i was mad young..i seen tremors...and after watchin it...i hopped from couch to couch...i was scared as f**k to step on the ground that night...and other nights lol...smh
classic movie
 8 years ago '06        #60
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
When i was a kid the movies that f**ked me up was The Puppet Master and Dr. Giggles!... s**t f**ked me up... now i can't seem to watch The Dentist... cuz i hate the f**kin' Dentist!
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago