A horror movie that scared you but your to ashamed to admit it!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
RichardMBAGG$ 
space
space
$543 | Props total: 109 109
Co-sign on fire in the sky that f**ked me up as a kid I couldn't sleep for weeks. Also, event horizon i would avoid those two movies at all costs. Nowadays there isn't anything worthy enough to deem a good scary movie. Does anyone have a suggestion for any good horror flicks?
 8 years ago '06        #22
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,666 | Props total: 8614 8614
When I was seven i sawkiller clowns from outer space and it freak the f**k out of me i hate clowns to this day but when I got older I thought the movie was funny

[pic - click to view]

Ugly muthaf**kas

[pic - click to view]

ugly muthaf**kas

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

remember the cottn candy cocoon with dead people in them
 8 years ago '07        #23
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1128 1128
 louie_b said:
When i was a kid there was a show about teenagers sitting around the campfire and tell ghoststories. Some of them were scary as helll. Also the extended thriler video, sht was scaryyy
lol i remember that shyt. i think it was called are u afraid of the dark and theyll throw sum dust onto the fire to start the story ahhaha
 8 years ago '07        #24
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1128 1128
 WMYakballzWM said:
kazam starring shaq
*wait thats not a scary movie

oh yeah well u havent seen shaq act lol.
 8 years ago '05        #25
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1265 1265
The Grudge got me pretty good. I don't like haunting movies period, so I stay away usually. I don't believe you should show interest in evil spirits. My wife loves those kinds of movies though, so I have to go watch them sometimes.
 07-31-2009, 02:34 PM         #26
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I enjoy being scared so it's nothing nowadays

i especially enjoy the feeling of fear in my dreams in a sort of perverted way

i don't know why but my parents used to let me watch all kinds of scary films when i was younger the only thing they didn't like me watching were the s3x scenes

not really ashamed to admit it but childs play scared me you've got to understand i was only four when it came out though (can't remember if i was four at the time i watched it but i was very young) - i couldn't have anymore cuddly toys in my bed after that film but i got over it eventually

besides that nothing else really got to me

Last edited by Es0_puka; 07-31-2009 at 02:35 PM..
 8 years ago '98        #27
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
I'm not ashamed to say a movie shared the sh--t outta me.

Although, I did catch flack from my friends for saying "The Haunting in Conneticut" was pretty damn scary. But damn man, it really was
 8 years ago '05        #28
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
hahaha...Thriller f****d me up for years and the texas chainsaw massacre was scary when i was little...thats pretty much it...now i love horror movies, even the corny B-movies
 8 years ago '06        #29
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,878 | Props total: 14752 14752
Okay, I'll admit, that when I was younger both Tales from the Hood and Child's Play scared the s**t out of me. I can watch them and laugh nowadays, but when I was 9 or 10, they frightened me to no end. And to be quite honest with you, those were the only two horror movies that ever actually scared me. But in terms of TV shows, Unsolved Mysteries still kinda gets to me.
 8 years ago '07        #30
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14591 14591
There's a part on House on Haunted Hill that scared me. One n*gga jumped out his seat and ran down the movie aisle. .
 8 years ago '04        #31
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,046 | Props total: 4839 4839
that 'are you afraid of the dark?' show scared me too. they had one with a joker character in a comic book that came to life in the microwave. that s**t scared the hell out of me
 8 years ago '98        #32
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
If you're in your mid-20's to early 30's and watched Stephen Kings IT as a kid, you're still haunted to this day of clowns. Thats fact. I dont play when I see clowns now... I hop into attack mode as reflex.
 8 years ago '06        #33
titanreese 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 ronnie said:
If you're in your mid-20's to early 30's and watched Stephen Kings IT as a kid, you're still haunted to this day of clowns. Thats fact. I dont play when I see clowns now... I hop into attack mode as reflex.

I admit I wouldnt even watch Freddy movies.....The fact that if you go to sleep and you die scared the s**t out of me.....Trying to stay up as much as possbily just to not see Freddy

Half sister had me convinced when I was a kid that if I go in the bathroom and turned off the light and say Candy Man 3 times.....I would be taken or some s**t
 8 years ago '06        #34
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
When it came out the movie Stigmata scared the s**t outta me and the Ring.
 8 years ago '05        #35
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 titanreese said:
The Ring didnt get me until the very last part.....Even then it wasnt that bad...Friend of mine hates clowns b/c "IT" scared him so much when he was a kid.
man that is sad cos i know so many ppl in that plight...the tv screen has f**ked them up for life all cos of one single movie they saw as kids and aint s**t u can do...
 8 years ago '07        #36
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
Lets see when i was younger the extended thriller video the freddie movies when living inside mattresses lol i had a dream he was about to k!ll me in my dream i woke up ran out my room (tripped and fell down the stairs got up)and ran outside at like 2am i was like 7 lol good time

now im the dude in the movies theaters always sayin oh s**t
 07-31-2009, 06:02 PM         #37
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some movies that bugged me out was "The Leprecaun"...cuz i'd picture that motherf**ker pop up under my bed or in the dark... then as i got older i found out the dude that played him played the main guy in "The Hobbit" so i wasn't scared anymore lol

"Pet Cemetary" scared the f**k outta me as a kid, and i still wouldn't watch that s**t alone today lol

other than that i'm good
 8 years ago '06        #38
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419
candyman
 8 years ago '04        #39
Cyndrik 
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 2 2
ya i gotta agree...Event Horizon is pretty damn scary. k!ller Clowns from Outer Space isnt that scary...i think it tried to be a lil funny tho, i remember laughing threw that movie even tho the clowns did look sick! The Ring 2 i think it was, the deer in the road scene was crazy. Pumpkinhead was scary for sure.
 8 years ago '06        #40
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14758 14758
 ronnie said:
co-sign the s**t outta that
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy