A horror movie that scared you but your to ashamed to admit it!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
6522 pageviews
140 comments

titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
A horror movie that scared you but your to ashamed to admit it!!!

First off if this thread was already made.....Delete this

The Grudge f**ked me up image

Not the whole movie but the scene where she comes from under the covers to grab the girl imageimage..... I know yall got those horror films that just f**ks you up image

The Unborn didnt do me any favorites either image

Last edited by titanreese; 07-31-2009 at 03:54 AM..

140 comments for "A horror movie that scared you but your to ashamed to admit it!!!"

8 years ago '06        #2
titanreese 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
only horrror film that got me frightened terribly was the ring

oh and when i was kid i use to think everything that was happening in a scary film was real..so that had me f**ked up to
The Ring didnt get me until the very last part.....Even then it wasnt that bad...Friend of mine hates clowns b/c "IT" scared him so much when he was a kid.
 8 years ago '08        #3
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
I could never bring myself to watch the exorist.

And as an outdoors type dude, the first blair witch scared the living shiit out of me.
 8 years ago '06        #4
space
space
 jdel said:
pussies
:greetings10: Sup E-thug
 8 years ago '07        #5
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15067 15067
Dead Silence

I've always been creeped out by ventriloquist dolls
 8 years ago '07        #6
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15067 15067
 jdel said:
lame...this thread just shows how much of a pus*y your are.....awwww, does HOLLYWOOD gore scare the lil b**ch??? f**king pus*y
grow up

doesn't mean he was cryin himself to sleep, there's some creepy s**t in movies

everyone has been scared/creeped out by a movie AT LEAST once in their life, and anyone that says otherwise is lyin like a muthaf**ka

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 07-31-2009 at 04:07 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #7
space
space
 jdel said:
lame...this thread just shows how much of a pus*y your are.....awwww, does HOLLYWOOD gore scare the lil b**ch??? f**king pus*y
Does it feel nice trying to act big and bad on the Internet I bet your one of those people who get beat alot and picked on but you come home to the computer where you can be a man right? E-thugging at its best...Now not only do people laugh at you in real life but they laugh at you on here too Congratz :greetings10:
 07-31-2009, 04:55 AM         #8
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i was mad young..i seen tremors...and after watchin it...i hopped from couch to couch...i was scared as f**k to step on the ground that night...and other nights lol...smh
 8 years ago '04        #9
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
When i was a kid there was a show about teenagers sitting around the campfire and tell ghoststories. Some of them were scary as helll. Also the extended thriler video, sht was scaryyy
 07-31-2009, 06:24 AM         #10
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not really a horror movie but it was a horror movie to me when i was a kid. ..Predator.

seriously i was about 6 when i saw it and it gave me a phobia that 7 foot invisible badass reptillian motherf**kers were up in the trees watching me at all times....i used to imagine id hear its clicking and its fake laughing, s**t had me shook.
 07-31-2009, 06:33 AM         #11
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with a couple of yall on some movies! All of these was when I was younger...

The only part on The Ring I was creeped out from was at the end when she crawled out of the tv. I was watching it for the first time on dvd at my brother's crib on his big screen. That s**t scared the hell outta me! (This was the last movie that ever creeped me out, and I was a teen at the time)

It was one Nightmare on Elm St. movie when Freddy came through somebodies water bed! I was scared to get in my moms water bed when I was younger because of that...

Yea, and of course the Thriller extended version! Only part was when the camera got close to MJ's face when he turned into that zombie, and when he had those cat eyes at the end with the guy's laugh!

Can't remember which Gremlins, but it was at the very end of one of them where some guy was on the toilet and a gremlin came from inside the hole! I was scared to take a s**t in the toilet!
 8 years ago '08        #12
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
When i was a kid "IT" and "candyman" scared the fukk out of me. Both the clown and the candyman were creepy as hell. I remember me my sister and my cousins would stand in the bathroom, look in the mirror and say candyman 4 times. Never ever got to that 5th time though LOL.
 8 years ago '08        #13
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
The Exorcist, and maybe The Shining....I haven't seen most of the horror flicks coming out though..they're are pretty much the same thing...the scene gets quiet and all of sudden a loud noise and images that just makes you jump..that's why I skip most of them.
 07-31-2009, 08:22 AM         #14
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kazam starring shaq
 07-31-2009, 10:56 AM         #15
baddest chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Dead Silence

I've always been creeped out by ventriloquist dolls
Haha yes when she was under the old guy's house and you saw her hand and then it cut to her face jumping out at dude:scared2:

And It used to scare me cause I hate clowns. And Ring scared me cause as soon as the movie went off my phone rang

A couple parts had me jumping in the Strangers.
 8 years ago '09        #16
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1045 1045
My mother f**king dreams are scary a.ss f**k
 8 years ago '06        #17
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
 Ron O'Neal said:
When i was a kid "IT" and "candyman" scared the fukk out of me. Both the clown and the candyman were creepy as hell. I remember me my sister and my cousins would stand in the bathroom, look in the mirror and say candyman 4 times. Never ever got to that 5th time though LOL.

Yo fa real that was like the only movie to like f**k me up. My cousin make me and my friends do that mirror s**t and his boy would jump out the shower......s**t wont cool
 8 years ago '05        #18
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I would have to say Fire In the Sky.....freak the f**k outta me as a kid...with the aliens doing test and s**t...and it was based on a true story!~
 07-31-2009, 11:58 AM         #19
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Horror movies don't scare.
 8 years ago '06        #20
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 OoChiLLoO said:
I aint ashamed to admit that THE EXORCIST f**ked me up for life. I'm 24 god damn years old and i refuse to watch that s**t if im alone.

...thats it tho.
straight up the exorcist is by far the scariest s**t i've seen ...

exorcism of emily rose had me shook too .. that whole devil taking over your body s**t i ain't down with lol ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy