Jul 30 - Song earns aspiring rapper two-year prison sentence

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-03-2009, 02:06 PM         #61
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE STATE OF FLORIDA IS STILL RUN BY THE SAME WHO CAPTURED AND ENSLAVED NATIVE AFRICANS N AMERICANS. YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE OBAMA iS "PRESIDENT" THAT THOSE PEOPLES DESENDANTS HAVE MAGICALLY DISSAPREARED
 08-03-2009, 03:44 PM         #62
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Katsumoto said:
please shut up with your crying. Its funny you and many others claiming "f**k the cops" however if something goes down, your little a.ss is the first one dialing them on the phone crying for the lord.

Not to mention, the industry is full of talk, no action dudes. Stop talking about what your want/going to do. They need to do something much more positive to uplift the hiphop community. Its no wonder rap music is looked at as the lowest form of musical substance because of garbage like this.
well i wont brag about my "gangsta" ways because it wont make a difference..I have always been on some f**k the cops s**t and I have been in and out of jail because of it..So what..It wasnt cool to do..I regret it..Now that Im older I still despise the cops and law enforcement because I know how they treat people..Even ones that havent done wrong...So i will always have hatred for them..

And I stated that I know dude who made the song personally..I have an artist in Florida that I am promoting and they were good friends...I met dude and all..And one thing i can tell you is that dude wasnt talk..We will leave it at that...Granted he was trying to get his life right with the lord like most cats who are in and out of jail..Its common..But imo this isnt about music..Its about police treating people like s**t and abusing their power..Period..f**k rap..

And people like you shouldnt talk about anything unless you have experienced the jail system or encounters with law enforcement..So have you b**chass opinion in the comfort of your own home while a lot of us have been thru this s**t for real..
 8 years ago '04        #63
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
 Claudinho69 said:
i wonder how many years it would be if it was the other way around
who knows...how about you go find that law?

you said that as if this was entirely a judgement call haha
 08-03-2009, 04:50 PM         #64
Jayme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '06        #65
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
its like that episode of the boondocks. aw man rappers and these young kids. the less you say the less of a chance you have of saying something stupid. its basic
 08-27-2009, 02:31 AM         #66
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young jeezy478 said:
that s**t is crazy...it was a guy around this way beat a murder charge...made a song about k!lling the dude and got locked up for murder when the police heard the song
what about double jeopardy? wtf
 08-27-2009, 07:20 AM         #67
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^wtf does that have to do with anything..THat doesnt even make sense..I think you just wanted to say something...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy