Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2009, 11:07 AM         #41
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Counterfeit215 said:
Point blank the dude is classless and a d*ckhead for making references to deceased police officers in a song bout k!lling cops.

f**k him i hope he gets r*ped in jail...the scumbag
f**k you...Classless? Your an idiot..f**k these cops man..you dont witness the abuse and down right criminal s**t they do in general...They shoot innocent people, taser 15 year olds to death, and it goes on and on....So a person makes a song voicing his frustration with the way the police are in his city and hes a scumbag??? I hope you die in a f**kin car accident d*ckhead
 8 years ago '04        #42
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 bornleader said:
Bay area meaning Tampa Bay you f**kin retard...Hes from Florida...

my statement still stands fukboy
 07-31-2009, 11:53 AM         #43
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calamity said:
my statement still stands fukboy
your daddy was a fukboy
 07-31-2009, 12:14 PM         #44
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated One said:
One more ignorant black person off the streets. A great day for America.
Wow....
 8 years ago '06        #45
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Got Cheeve? said:
LOL ignorant a.ss motherf**ker. what a dumbass. dude deserves to get locked up for being so stupid. bragging about k!lling people? retarded.
Exactly, but you can't tell Boxden that. As far as they're concerned, the cops are their mortal enemies.
 8 years ago '04        #46
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
these laws be crazy...n*ggas be gettin away wit real murder charges and some fool gets 15 years for a SONG?! insanity...
 07-31-2009, 12:39 PM         #47
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Exactly, but you can't tell Boxden that. As far as they're concerned, the cops are their mortal enemies.
man the ignorance on boxden...First of all he didnt brag about k!lling anyone!!!!!!!!! Where did you guys get this?? And second of all he didnt get 2 years for the song..THe title is misleading...He was on probation and house arrest and he was already in jail when they heard the song..He was going to do time anyway..They just ran the "threat" case alng with his old case...People are so stupid..And its ok for famous rappers like 50 cent to brag about k!lling people or "bodying" people and its acceptable...But when some no name person voices their frustration then all of a sudden its so taboo..Man you dudes are a.ss backwards...
 8 years ago '07        #48
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1126 1126
 dc3003 said:
u cant threaten law enforcement or basically anything in the government, its common scence has nothing to do with freedom of speech. as far as that dude though, i feel he was just making some stupid s**t noone made yet. i dont belierve most the s**t i hear rappers saying but thats because im old, the problem is most kids wanna be like that person, and dont know whats right from wrong, now he has 2 years 2 sit in the pen and think of a different career.
lol i agree with u. i really think thats what that dumbass gets for putting out some dumb a.ss shyt like that.
 07-31-2009, 02:30 PM         #49
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's was lame
 8 years ago '05        #50
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lmao @ this dude being a "christian Rapper"
 8 years ago '04        #51
dc3003 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$33,549 | Props total: 30762 30762
POLK COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- The friends of an aspiring rapper whose song landed him in prison are coming to his defense, and one of them says the whole situation is his fault.

Lakeland rap artist Antavio Johnson, also known as T.O., has been sentenced to prison after prosecutors said he crossed a legal line in his song "Kill Me A Cop." The song contains lyrics that make specific threats and mention officers by name:

"I gotta Glock for a cop
Choppers for Crime Stoppers
And one in the cartridge
For the Lakeland Police Department
If Officer [removed], he care at all
Get my timing wrong
Im'ma be puttin' one in his dome
Mr. officer
Mr. officer"

Johnson also raps about Deputy Matt Williams and his K-9 Diogi, who were k!lled in the line of duty in 2006.

More Information

Watch the story
Song earns aspiring rapper two-year prison sentence
I-poll: Do you agree with Johnson's sentence?
Sheriff Grady Judd said he finds the song appalling.

"When you tie that part of the rap song into our deputy that was shot and k!lled and shot in the head, that's disturbing," he said.

However, Johnson also has his supporters, including one who takes responsibility for the situation.

Daniel Barajas said he posted the song on his Web site for Hood Certified Entertainment, and that he did so without obtaining permission from Johnson or listening carefully to the lyrics.

"I listened to it," he said. "I liked the beat. I liked the chorus, but I didn't listen to it lyric by lyric."

Barajas said Johnson never meant for the public to hear the song, which was recorded a couple of years ago.

Johnson has recently been performing as a gospel rap artist. He also said that, since then, Johnson has tried to turn his life around. In November, Bay News 9 shot video of Johnson as he recorded a gospel rap song last November.

"He's got Christian songs where he is begging for forgiveness," he said. "He's got all kinds of music that is so positive."

Barajas said he feels like he should take the blame for putting the song on the Internet.

"I apologize to T.O. for having put it on without doing my job," he said. "I apologize to him, because regardless whatever comes out of this, he's losing time in his life for my mistake."

Johnson has also apologized for the song. His attorney said he could have beaten the charges from the song, but he accepted a plea deal to get a reduced sentence since he was already on probation for a drug conviction.

Judd said that no matter what the situation is, his office has to take threats like these seriously.

"My response is you can't un-ring the bell," he said. "He threatened specific law enforcement officers with death, and we take that very seriously."
 07-31-2009, 05:22 PM         #52
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
but i swear to god i bet u bump eminem talking about k!lling kim though :greetings10:
your an idiot dude didnt you read the words.....

\Under Florida law, it's illegal to threaten harm against any public servant.
 8 years ago '09        #53
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
another myspace/facebook/twitter self snitchin

thats why I keep tellin people not to f**k with those sites, feds are alllll over it
 07-31-2009, 05:54 PM         #54
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ONLY IN POLK COUNTY HAHA dem country a.ss n*ggas gotta love em
 8 years ago '05        #55
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
they should know the Feds all over it from dateline's to catch a predator lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-03-2009, 02:14 AM         #56
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye fuk dat free dat n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #57
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
expect to go to jail behind anything in florida
 8 years ago '05        #58
uncle_pauly 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
damn... with a good lawyer he coulda beat that charge..... shouldnt have took the plea.........
he put it out years ago and never put it in the net his boy did... so ..... really his boy made the threat cus there is a freedom of speach.... he didnt no his boy was gonna make what he said on a lil song public.... i mean i could say i hate obama and f**k obama if i seen him i would do this or do that but yo...... THATS NOT threating him if he never hears the s**t....... his boy made it so the police heard the s**t.....
all im sayin is he coulda beat it
plus since then hes been doin gospal raps lmao
 08-03-2009, 10:50 AM         #59
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
f**k you...Classless? Your an idiot..f**k these cops man..you dont witness the abuse and down right criminal s**t they do in general...They shoot innocent people, taser 15 year olds to death, and it goes on and on....So a person makes a song voicing his frustration with the way the police are in his city and hes a scumbag??? I hope you die in a f**kin car accident d*ckhead
please shut up with your crying. Its funny you and many others claiming "f**k the cops" however if something goes down, your little a.ss is the first one dialing them on the phone crying for the lord.

Not to mention, the industry is full of talk, no action dudes. Stop talking about what your want/going to do. They need to do something much more positive to uplift the hiphop community. Its no wonder rap music is looked at as the lowest form of musical substance because of garbage like this.

Last edited by Katsumoto; 08-03-2009 at 10:53 AM..
 08-03-2009, 01:19 PM         #60
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young jeezy478 said:
that s**t is crazy...it was a guy around this way beat a murder charge...made a song about k!lling the dude and got locked up for murder when the police heard the song
once u beat a charge u can never be charged with the same crime again.... theres gotta be somthin else to it...... if u are found Innocent in a court of law of k!lling "joe blow" u can never be tried for the murder of joe blow again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy