Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
5860 pageviews
69 comments

dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,452 | Props total: 30538 30538
Jul 30 - Song earns aspiring rapper two-year prison sentence

POLK COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- An aspiring rapper will serve two years in state prison after a song he posted on MySpace caught the attention of law enforcement.

Antavio Johnson pleaded no contest to two charges related to threatening a public servant. The charges stem from a song entitled "Kill Me A Cop" that he posted on MySpace under the pseudonym T.O.

In the song, Johnson makes specific references to fallen officers. The lyrics includes lines like "Call me crazy, but I think I fell in love with the sound of hearing the dispatcher say, 'Officer down.'"

Under Florida law, it's illegal to threaten harm against any public servant.

Johnson was arrested after a Polk County detective heard about the song. At the time of the arrest, he was already in the Polk County Jail for violating his probation on drug charges.

He was sentenced to two years in state prison, but he could have received up to a 15-year sentence.

In addition to his MySpace recordings, Johnson is also listed on the Holy Hip-Hop Database as a Christian rapper.

[pic - click to view]

Song earns aspiring rapper two-year prison sentence - Bay News 9

bahaha dumbass , next should be a song on the definition of freedom of speech

69 comments for "Jul 30 - Song earns aspiring rapper two-year prison sentence"

8 years ago '04        #2
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 2045 2045
i wonder how many years it would be if it was the other way around
 8 years ago '05        #3
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
that s**t is crazy...it was a guy around this way beat a murder charge...made a song about k!lling the dude and got locked up for murder when the police heard the song
 07-30-2009, 07:24 PM         #4
Ran$om 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta find a good lawyer for this bs
 8 years ago '04        #5
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,861 | Props total: 1026 1026
where is the track?
 8 years ago '09        #6
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
the south lost again
 07-30-2009, 07:27 PM         #7
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
track is in the jukebox go check it out
 07-30-2009, 07:28 PM         #8
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL ignorant a.ss motherf**ker. what a dumbass. dude deserves to get locked up for being so stupid. bragging about k!lling people? retarded.
 8 years ago '05        #9
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 272 272
cot damn
 07-30-2009, 07:37 PM         #10
Dengy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R Dot said:
where is the track?
and wheres our freedom of speech!?
 8 years ago '05        #11
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
no such thing as free speech nomore???? u n*ggas better learn how to talk to white folk
 8 years ago '05        #12
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Got Cheeve? said:
LOL ignorant a.ss motherf**ker. what a dumbass. dude deserves to get locked up for being so stupid. bragging about k!lling people? retarded.
but i swear to god i bet u bump eminem talking about k!lling kim though :greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #13
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
look my black people johnny cochran is dead stop f**king up please
 8 years ago '04        #14
dc3003 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$33,452 | Props total: 30538 30538
u cant threaten law enforcement or basically anything in the government, its common scence has nothing to do with freedom of speech. as far as that dude though, i feel he was just making some stupid s**t noone made yet. i dont belierve most the s**t i hear rappers saying but thats because im old, the problem is most kids wanna be like that person, and dont know whats right from wrong, now he has 2 years 2 sit in the pen and think of a different career.
 8 years ago '06        #15
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 1169 1169
 young jeezy478 said:
that s**t is crazy...it was a guy around this way beat a murder charge...made a song about k!lling the dude and got locked up for murder when the police heard the song
If hes that stupid then he deserves life then. I thought in America u cant get charged twice for the same s**t tho (after your found innocent).
 07-30-2009, 08:34 PM         #16
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dc3003 said:
u cant threaten law enforcement or basically anything in the government, its common scence has nothing to do with freedom of speech. as far as that dude though, i feel he was just making some stupid s**t noone made yet. i dont belierve most the s**t i hear rappers saying but thats because im old, the problem is most kids wanna be like that person, and dont know whats right from wrong, now he has 2 years 2 sit in the pen and think of a different career.
/thread.
 07-30-2009, 08:42 PM         #17
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF! He didnt threaten anyone.
 8 years ago '07        #18
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 151 151
lol at people defending this dude black white or green thats stupid the south -1 the Boondocks +2
 8 years ago '04        #19
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 Hit Em' Up said:
If hes that stupid then he deserves life then. I thought in America u cant get charged twice for the same s**t tho (after your found innocent).
i'm pretty sure that they cant if its the same case BUT if you are stupid enuff to admit the s**t then yea they can charge u for it after the fact cuz its a confession...i dont kno for sure tho, thats what i'm thinkin tho
 07-30-2009, 09:17 PM         #20
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
but i swear to god i bet u bump eminem talking about k!lling kim though :greetings10:
i don't know what this has to do with eminem (by the way i hate that Kim song, s**t is too over the top just like The Way I Am, both of which i don't dig, i like laid back music, preferably not about k!lling people which is a joke if you're a musician.)

But i'll run with you on that anyway, that song is fictional, Kim isn't really dead. Those cops or whatever, ARE DEAD. And this dude makes a song about how him and his boys laid them out?? that's retarded.

I hate cops, I ain't defending the pigs, but you can't deny the guy is an IDIOT for making that song. Why tempt fate like that? That's like confessing to a murder you didn't do just to look cool.

WACK.

thus, dude deserves to sit in jail for 2 years or so and think about what a dumbass he is, and to learn from his mistake.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy