Eminem - The Warning [Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Diss]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2009, 03:52 PM         #601
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
Man you're just trippin now. That alone? How does not knowing the criteria mean I know nothing about hip hop? And I didnt claim that you said that, so relax buddy you got your panties all in a bunch for no reason.
Saying Eminem is not one of the greatest rhymers is a blasphemy.. Even Eminem haters would agree..
 08-01-2009, 03:54 PM         #602
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reggie Noble said:
Learn how to f**king read... I said ARGUABLY..
So what? You're the only person alive that would make that argument. You seem to get angry at something you read in my posts and get all riled up an forget about everything else. All I'm f**king trying to say is that there is a massive difference between rhymers and rappers, or whatever you wanna call it. Hip hop has nothing to do with it so dont even go there cause I specifically AGREE with you on the fact he's a great RAPPER. Thats all I got man, you win. Eminem is arguably the greatest rhymer of all time. Up there with Dr. Seuss. Happy? Have a good long weeked.

Last edited by tipt420; 08-01-2009 at 03:57 PM..
 08-01-2009, 03:57 PM         #603
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
So what? You're the only person alive that would make that argument. You seem to get angry at something you read in my posts and get all riled up an forget about everything else. All I'm f**king trying to say is that there is a massive difference between rhymers and rappers, or whatever you wanna call it. Hip hop has nothing to do with it so dont even go there cause I specifically AGREE with you on the fact he's a great RAPPER. Thats all I got man, you win. Eminem if arguable the greatest rhymer of all time. Up there with Dr. Seuss. Happy? Have a good long weeked.
Okay, I'll make a thread and we'll see how many people agree with me or you..
 08-01-2009, 04:03 PM         #604
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reggie Noble said:
Okay, I'll make a thread and we'll see how many people agree with me or you..
Just make sure you keep it context, thats all I ask. You're using the word rhymer as a synonym for rapper, which it is not. I know what you're sayin, and I agree with you, you're just using the wrong words and faulty logic to prove your point, in a debate you dont attack the other person, you attack their argument... I dont listen to wayne (anymore, i used to), i dunno who drake is, and whatever my taste in music is has nothing to do with the argument.
 08-01-2009, 04:06 PM         #605
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
Just make sure you keep it context, thats all I ask. You're using the word rhymer as a synonym for rapper, which it is not. I know what you're sayin, and I agree with you, you're just using the wrong words and faulty logic to prove your point, in a debate you dont attack the other person, you attack their argument... I dont listen to wayne (anymore, i used to), i dunno who drake is, and whatever my taste in music is has nothing to do with the argument.
go check out the thread bruh..
 08-01-2009, 04:09 PM         #606
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man you are both missing the point, I wasnt trying to compare him to William, I was proving a point. Ya, ones not a poet, and ya the others not a rapper. How the hell did we get to the point where that part is being missed?
 08-01-2009, 04:11 PM         #607
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
Man you are both missing the point, I wasnt trying to compare him to William, I was proving a point. Ya, ones not a poet, and ya the others not a rapper. How the hell did we get to the point where that part is being missed?
Wut are you trynna prove then??
btw, go hop in the thread, there's already like 10 people who said yes..
 08-01-2009, 04:12 PM         #608
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KoolBreeze said:
why people keep saying eminem dont go after rappers,yall mustve forgot when he went at the legend

08-01-2009, 04:15 PM         #609
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
damn this n*gga does still got it, so why the hell this n*gga didn't do this for relapse? and what the hell were those voices of Mariah from??
im wonderin da same s**t n*gga

EM k!llED IT
 8 years ago '04        #610
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
this s**t is still going? lol.......
 08-01-2009, 04:43 PM         #611
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
this s**t is still going? lol.......
This dude is trynna tell us that Eminem is not a great rhymer..
 8 years ago '06        #612
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Glad to see y'all are keeping this thread alive. If the Carey camp responds to Em, this thread will do 100 pages.
 08-01-2009, 05:09 PM         #613
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Glad to see y'all are keeping this thread alive. If the Carey camp responds to Em, this thread will do 100 pages.
This s**t will go platinum in 5 mins..
 08-01-2009, 05:41 PM         #614
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like em ended that s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #615
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
 Michael_Moore said:
for those crying about Em going in on a b**ch..Em been explained that..."Boy girl dog woman man child I'll s**t On You!"

why y'all surprised?
man that track was my s**t back in the Day...

but em...just went OG MM EP on them.
 08-01-2009, 07:40 PM         #616
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:

i doubt carey will respond. this record pretty much solidified that
 8 years ago '04        #617
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
i bet you while nick was listening to this track all he could do is this.

[pic - click to view]

08-01-2009, 07:47 PM         #618
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
i doubt carey will respond. this record pretty much solidified that
Why do you doubt she will respond? I never ever would have thought she would go out of her way to do that Obsessed song and make a video and everything so why wouldn't she keep it going?
 08-01-2009, 08:00 PM         #619
URL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mariah and Eminem dated???
 8 years ago '04        #620
napaleonoutlaw 
space
space
space
$372 | Props total: 1 1
Whats up n*ggaz and b**ches........i see y'all still at it.. eatin it up like new cereal...whats funny is people really don't think em should go at nick and mariah , who really cares anyway??? if you really care or concern about their creditability then s**t change your name to carey or even cannon. Yes i am a fan of the outlaw hence the name.....realest group EVER!!!....ne wayz the truth is it's all fun to listen too....but honestly if a chick denies some s**t that is pure f**kIN unexcuseable fake s**t!!!! and ever guy knows if a chick flat out denies you then we smack a hoe......right????? unless your from that valley or somewhere soft.....em is smackin these hoes now and lets see if they reply...if not then case close right?????....All rapper have to smack a hoe at least once.....2pac did it...we all know Dr Dre did it......Mike Tyson, Chris Brown, so on and so on.....Nas has to smack kelis......right???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago