Eminem - The Warning [Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Diss]

most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 32
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #581
Jnunez21 
space
avatar space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
 hiphop4ever said:
thats true but still she would of never even made the obsessed record in the fist place if em didnt start dissin her, and nick out of no where with that bagpipes record..
yea probably...there is prob sumthin else we dont know about..ive dealt with scandalous a.ss b**ches lol and sumtimes u just dont want them gettin over on u or thinking they can get away with humiliating u..
 08-01-2009, 03:09 PM         #582
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .aviator.man. said:
dudes the f**kin best....lyrically....hands down I DARE anyone to say different
Dont get me wrong here, I'm an Em fan first and foremost, but its his flow and delivery that is sick, the rhymes themselves are mediocre...


"But if Iím embarrassing me, Iím embarrassing you and donít you dare say it isnít true.
As long as the songís getting airplay Iím dissing you." = WEAK

"I was gonna stop at 16. This is 32. This is 34 bars. We ainít even a third of the way through." = Seriously?

"Girl you out ya alcholic mind. Check ya wine cellar. Look at all the amounts of wine." = ???

"A blow below the ribs if I hear another word so donít go opening your jibs cos every time you do itís just another load of fibs" = When have you ever heard a rapper say "fibs"? It only sound sick when he flows wit it, but in actuality, its bad.
 08-01-2009, 03:10 PM         #583
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
Dont get me wrong here, I'm an Em fan first and foremost, but its his flow and delivery that is sick, the rhymes themselves are mediocre...


"But if Iím embarrassing me, Iím embarrassing you and donít you dare say it isnít true.
As long as the songís getting airplay Iím dissing you." = WEAK

"I was gonna stop at 16. This is 32. This is 34 bars. We ainít even a third of the way through." = Seriously?

"Girl you out ya alcholic mind. Check ya wine cellar. Look at all the amounts of wine." = ???

"A blow below the ribs if I hear another word so donít go opening your jibs cos every time you do itís just another load of fibs" = When have you ever heard a rapper say "fibs"? It only sound sick when he flows wit it, but in actuality, its bad.
thats what I said WAY earlier in this thread. The lyrics are sub-par but the flow, delivery, and creativity of adding MC's voice made the track tough
 08-01-2009, 03:11 PM         #584
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
Dont get me wrong here, I'm an Em fan first and foremost, but its his flow and delivery that is sick, the rhymes themselves are mediocre...


"But if Iím embarrassing me, Iím embarrassing you and donít you dare say it isnít true.
As long as the songís getting airplay Iím dissing you." = WEAK

"I was gonna stop at 16. This is 32. This is 34 bars. We ainít even a third of the way through." = Seriously?

"Girl you out ya alcholic mind. Check ya wine cellar. Look at all the amounts of wine." = ???

"A blow below the ribs if I hear another word so donít go opening your jibs cos every time you do itís just another load of fibs" = When have you ever heard a rapper say "fibs"? It only sound sick when he flows wit it, but in actuality, its bad.
Mediocre rhymes? Eminem is arguably the greatest rhymer of all time..
 08-01-2009, 03:15 PM         #585
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uh, ok, fine, he's good at rhyming words. Jibs and fibs, fantastic. That doesnt mean its good, or that he's even close to the greatest "rhymer" of all time, cause by saying that you're taking away the flow and music and rap and just calling him a writer, so in that case, i'm sure Shakespeare wins :)

If a rapper were to cover an Eminem track, he's probably be laughed at if nobody knew Em wrote it.


Last edited by tipt420; 08-01-2009 at 03:16 PM..
 08-01-2009, 03:21 PM         #586
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am sorry , i respect an artist for their work in all but to say this dude is a lyrical genius because he rhymes a few words and links them together in a sentence is like saying Obama aint in on the Bail out, I am not knockin dude but come on now , he is an artist , there are a lot of under ground rappers that would smoke 'Em And Jay if they had their shine and media attention . Big Mike from the geto boys is one,dude has no shine and is as under ground as they come.
He made an entire career out of chain link rhyming... (made that up ) He's the best I've ever seen do it, and do it consistantly.... Eminem is among the greats whether you like it or not, even the greats themselves, Jay and Nas recognize it...
 08-01-2009, 03:21 PM         #587
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
thats what I said WAY earlier in this thread. The lyrics are sub-par but the flow, delivery, and creativity of adding MC's voice made the track tough
Ya I must've missed that, I wasnt trying to steal your idea or anything, I just agree/feel the same. If it werent Em, and it werent music, its HORRIBLE
 08-01-2009, 03:21 PM         #588
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
Uh, ok, fine, he's good at rhyming words. Jibs and fibs, fantastic. That doesnt mean its good, or that he's even close to the greatest "rhymer" of all time, cause by saying that you're taking away the flow and music and rap and just calling him a writer, so in that case, i'm sure Shakespeare wins :)

If a rapper were to cover an Eminem track, he's probably be laughed at if nobody knew Em wrote it.
Is he f**king serious right now?
 08-01-2009, 03:24 PM         #589
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dead serious. Think about what you are saying man. The s**t he writes is only good as music.

All I'm sayin is, strictly from a writer's point of view, the fact that it rhymes and sounds funny doesnt necessarily make it good writing. Rhyming words with words that dont atually rhyme by pronoucing them wrong is NOT good writing, its good rapping. And rhyming words with themselves, in writing, is pathetic.

Eminem is a great rapper, and he writes great raps, thats all. He is NOT a good writer in the strict sense of the word, dozens of poets would murder him if the decided to use their talent to write battle raps.


Last edited by tipt420; 08-01-2009 at 03:30 PM..
 08-01-2009, 03:28 PM         #590
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^dude just quit.. ur making urself look stupid.. make a thread and see wut people say..
 08-01-2009, 03:32 PM         #591
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reggie Noble said:
^^^dude just quit.. ur making urself look stupid.. make a thread and see wut people say..
I'm stating facts, you're stating opinions. This thread has 46 pages of people talking about his raps, i think its the best place for this conversation.

If I started a thread asking what people think of Eminem as a writer, I'm sure all I'd get is a bunch of people like you with narrow-minded opinions who wouldnt keep the context in mind.
Writing and rhyming is different than rapping. You arent keeping that in mind man


Last edited by tipt420; 08-01-2009 at 03:35 PM..
 08-01-2009, 03:35 PM         #592
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
Haha you arent even replying to what I say, you're just stating new s**t, I think you're the one who looks like an idiot. I'm stating facts, you're stating opinions. This thread has 46 pages of people talking about his raps, i think its the best place for this conversation.

If I started a thread asking what people think of Eminem as a writer, I'm sure all I'd get is a bunch of people like you with narrow-minded opinions who wouldnt keep the context in mind.
Writing and rhyming is different than rapping. You arent keeping that in mind man

You realize what you say is YOUR OPINION??
 08-01-2009, 03:37 PM         #593
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"In the second week we was dry humping. It’s gotta count for something.
Listen, girly. Surely you don’t want me to talk about how I nutted early"

I rest my case, I'm not here to argue with you.
 08-01-2009, 03:41 PM         #594
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reggie Noble said:
You realize what you say is YOUR OPINION??
Its NOT though. My opinion is he's a great rapper, the same as your's. Its a FACT that what he does lyrically HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING THE GREATEST RHYMER OF ALL TIME.
Have you heard of Shakespeare? Frost? Anybody like that? Those are great rhymers. Eminem literally makes up his own words sometimes just to make a rhyme, or he mispronounces them, or he rhymes them with phenomes like "ga-ga", my 3 year old daughter does that too.

Look I'm not sayin I know the exact critia for being considered a great rhymer, but I'm pretty sure Eminem wouldnt fit them.
 08-01-2009, 03:42 PM         #595
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
"In the second week we was dry humping. Itís gotta count for something.
Listen, girly. Surely you donít want me to talk about how I nutted early"

I rest my case, I'm not here to argue with you.
No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this motherf**king roof off like two dogs caged
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage

I rest my case also..
 08-01-2009, 03:44 PM         #596
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
Its NOT though. My opinion is he's a great rapper, the same as your's. Its a FACT that what he does lyrically HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING THE GREATEST RHYMER OF ALL TIME.
Have you heard of Shakespeare? Frost? Anybody like that? Those are great rhymers. Eminem literally makes up his own words sometimes just to make a rhyme, or he mispronounces them, or he rhymes them with phenomes like "ga-ga", my 3 year old daughter does that too.

Look I'm not sayin I know the exact critia for being considered a great rhymer, but I'm pretty sure Eminem wouldnt fit them.
that alone should tell u, he doesn't know about hip hop.. I bet u listen to wayne gucci solja boy drake..
and when the f**k did i say being lyrical makes u a great rhymer? quit makin s**t up homie..


Last edited by Reggie Noble; 08-01-2009 at 03:45 PM..
 08-01-2009, 03:46 PM         #597
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
@ tipt420,

I understand what you're trying to say.
You're saying this song is good as a rap but on paper (writing wise) its not up to par?

you have to look at it in context.
its a diss song not a college level writing a.ssignment.
He wasn't trying to be poetic.
He was trying to get his point across while flowing/rhyming.

he chose the rhymes carefully and made them flow almost perfectly with the beat.
when you listen to the song, you can picture the words as a story in your head.
very few people can do that.

and NO ONE is on par with SHAKESPEARE. He was one of the greatest geniuses of all time.
Very few RAPPERS can do that, any good story-teller can though. But I agree and I know what you're sayin, which is the only reason why I was arguing, its the distinction between rhymer and rapper that I was trying to make, thats all. Calling Em the best "rhymer" of all time is like calling 50 the best "business man" of all time - he makes money, he makes a lot, but there're literally hundreds of businessmen he will never ever compare too, just like there are hundreds of "rhymers" Em will never touch.
 8 years ago '07        #598
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
why people keep saying eminem dont go after rappers,yall mustve forgot when he went at the legend











 08-01-2009, 03:48 PM         #599
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
Very few RAPPERS can do that, any good story-teller can though. But I agree and I know what you're sayin, which is the only reason why I was arguing, its the distinction between rhymer and rapper that I was trying to make, thats all. Calling Em the best "rhymer" of all time is like calling 50 the best "business man" of all time - he makes money, he makes a lot, but there're literally hundreds of businessmen he will never ever compare too, just like there are hundreds of "rhymers" Em will never touch.
Learn how to f**king read... I said ARGUABLY..
 08-01-2009, 03:49 PM         #600
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reggie Noble said:
that alone should tell u, he doesn't know about hip hop.. I bet u listen to wayne gucci solja boy drake..
and when the f**k did i say being lyrical makes u a great rhymer? quit makin s**t up homie..
Man you're just trippin now. That alone? How does not knowing the criteria mean I know nothing about hip hop? And I didnt claim that you said that, so relax buddy you got your panties all in a bunch for no reason.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of ďIím not racistĒ
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy