Eminem - The Warning [Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Diss]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #561
napaleonoutlaw 
space
space
space
$372 | Props total: 1 1
what up n*gga and b**ches....this s**t y'all talk on here is funny as f**k...to be honest the whole is dope bottom line...if dudes was talking anyone else s**t would be still dope...I think theirs a fine line when to go in hard or just fall back.....look at all his beefs or whatever beefs....with canibus who is dope at times em when hard on him so did canibus you decided the winner in that one. We got The Source is only prefect that he destroy something that helps you got on the map i mean benzino is wack and wanted to be a rapper again..lol..enuff said......ja beef just spilled over from 50 cent beef....but he what he deserve you dont mention kids on the record....honestly at a point in time ja was hot as fish grease....meaning people acepted him and bought his albums...sayin the wrong s**t at the wrong time will get you a.ss whooped......royce when at em a couple times.....everyone knows royce is a beast too....em only tapped him lightly on some beefs but pretty much let D12 handle that.....remember those guys were friends and are friends again.......Bottom line is no one has ever went all out like mariah and nick....eminem does almost the same thing in his videos to other people, but not to a.ssassinate their character .....i do think when rick ross started callin him a zzzzzz or whatever when or maybe 50 couldn't handle it then maybe em would react.....far as im concern trick got she deserve.....and every n*gga know if a b**ch start or saying out of context then we smack a hoe
 08-01-2009, 12:27 PM         #562
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:
Yeah because in this day and age selling 600,000 first week is cause for panic.....^^ that's gotta be the dumbest logic posted. Since WHEN has Em ever stunted for sales? This is personal dumbass. The more I look at that post.........Nick is that you!?

a sub-forum needs to be created for the retards...
 08-01-2009, 12:40 PM         #563
latriceh6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why he messing with them, just asking
 8 years ago '05        #564
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ Eminem is a rap God... that's why...
come on now..
 08-01-2009, 01:19 PM         #565
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what up n*gga and b**ches....this s**t y'all talk on here is funny as f**k...to be honest the whole is dope bottom line...if dudes was talking anyone else s**t would be still dope...I think theirs a fine line when to go in hard or just fall back.....look at all his beefs or whatever beefs....with canibus who is dope at times em when hard on him so did canibus you decided the winner in that one. We got The Source is only prefect that he destroy something that helps you got on the map i mean benzino is wack and wanted to be a rapper again..lol..enuff said......ja beef just spilled over from 50 cent beef....but he what he deserve you dont mention kids on the record....honestly at a point in time ja was hot as fish grease....meaning people acepted him and bought his albums...sayin the wrong s**t at the wrong time will get you a.ss whooped......royce when at em a couple times.....everyone knows royce is a beast too....em only tapped him lightly on some beefs but pretty much let D12 handle that.....remember those guys were friends and are friends again.......Bottom line is no one has ever went all out like mariah and nick....eminem does almost the same thing in his videos to other people, but not to a.ssassinate their character .....i do think when rick ross started callin him a zzzzzz or whatever when or maybe 50 couldn't handle it then maybe em would react.....far as im concern trick got she deserve.....and every n*gga know if a b**ch start or saying out of context then we smack a hoe
Is this really Napolean from the Outlawz???

come on now..
I don't see how people like you can't see it, but its plainly obvious to me now... Eminem is up there with the great rappers already.... He is on Jay-Z's level (I think he's better), he's on Nas' level... He's up there with Pac and Big.... Em is already legend... Ever since Eminem's debut album Infinite in 96, he already had the skill of a legend, he just needed time for him to recognized as such...
 08-01-2009, 01:25 PM         #566
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 napaleonoutlaw said:
huh?
:blahblah:
 8 years ago '06        #567
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3473 3473
 AlexG1989 said:

Nope...that's not him...just a fan of his...
 8 years ago '06        #568
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3473 3473
 cfalcon22 said:
huh?
:blahblah:

what up n*gga and b**ches. This s**t y'all talk on here is funny as f**k. To be honest the whole [thing] is dope bottom line. If dudes was talking [about] anyone else, [this] s**t would be still dope. I think the[ere's] a fine line when [you] go in [too] hard or just fall back. Look at all his beefs or whatever beefs. With canibus, who is dope at times, em [went] hard on him, so did canibus, you decided the winner in that one. We got [The Sauce] only prefect that he destroy something that helps you got on the map i mean benzino is wack and wanted to be a rapper again..lol..enuff said......ja beef just spilled over from 50 cent beef....but he what he deserve you dont mention kids on the record....honestly at a point in time ja was hot as fish grease....meaning people acepted him and bought his albums...sayin the wrong s**t at the wrong time will get you a.ss whooped......royce when at em a couple times.....everyone knows royce is a beast too....em only tapped him lightly on some beefs but pretty much let D12 handle that.....remember those guys were friends and are friends again.......Bottom line is no one has ever went all out like mariah and nick....eminem does almost the same thing in his videos to other people, but not to a.ssassinate their character .....i do think when rick ross started callin him a zzzzzz or whatever when or maybe 50 couldn't handle it then maybe em would react.....far as im concern trick got she deserve.....and every n*gga know if a b**ch start or saying out of context then we smack a hoe
f**k it..I read, write, and speak Ebonics...but my decoding skills are lacking...he lost me after "The Source" part...but I managed to get the first few lines...

Last edited by 01seay; 08-01-2009 at 01:40 PM..
 08-01-2009, 01:49 PM         #569
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:

I don't see how people like you can't see it, but its plainly obvious to me now... Eminem is up there with the great rappers already.... He is on Jay-Z's level (I think he's better), he's on Nas' level... He's up there with Pac and Big.... Em is already legend... Ever since Eminem's debut album Infinite in 96, he already had the skill of a legend, he just needed time for him to recognized as such...
My god ur stupid
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #570
loosedog 
space
space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 34 34
yea he went harder than Bag Pipes From Bahgdad
 08-01-2009, 02:07 PM         #571
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 latriceh6 said:
Why he messing with them, just asking
cuz she denied seeing him and wut not..
 08-01-2009, 02:10 PM         #572
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K I tried to get through all the posts but theres just too many, so i apologize ahead of time if somebody has already said this, but...

Am I the only person alive that thinks, at the very least, theres a POSSIBILITY that Em is the one lying and simply trying to protect his rep.? I mean come on, Mariah is one of the most respected people in her industry, and Em was HUGE in 2001, so if she did let him hit it, she probably wouldnt have denied it, she'd just laugh it off and say he was a lousy lay... instead, she said it aint happen, ... if it DID happen, she could have come out and been like, "Ya, I lied, I didnt want to admit sleeping with him because I WAS EMBARRASSED and ASHAMED because its EMINEM", but she didnt do that either,... seems to me her only reason to deny it still is because it didnt actually happen.
Anyways, just a thought, dont hate.
 08-01-2009, 02:14 PM         #573
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
K I tried to get through all the posts but theres just too many, so i apologize ahead of time if somebody has already said this, but...

Am I the only person alive that thinks, at the very least, theres a POSSIBILITY that Em is the one lying and simply trying to protect his rep.? I mean come on, Mariah is one of the most respected people in her industry, and Em was HUGE in 2001, so if she did let him hit it, she probably wouldnt have denied it, she'd just laugh it off and say he was a lousy lay... instead, she said it aint happen, ... if it DID happen, she could have come out and been like, "Ya, I lied, I didnt want to admit sleeping with him because I WAS EMBARRASSED and ASHAMED because its EMINEM", but she didnt do that either,... seems to me her only reason to deny it still is because it didnt actually happen.
Anyways, just a thought, dont hate.
She don't want Nick finding out? and why would she be embarrassed? Eminem is the biggest rapper at that time..
 8 years ago '04        #574
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11348 11348
lol and yall call em the best?

wtf going after a girl he claimed to f**k

sounds more bitter than anything
 08-01-2009, 02:18 PM         #575
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes told nick he only got to 2nd base, and if they did f**k she doesnt want him to know she lied and s**t?

i dont honestly see why em would go out of his way to lie about that either, i doubt he has a hard time pullin women
 08-01-2009, 02:23 PM         #576
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya but do you think Cannon was standing at the alter like, "I do... but ONLY if you didnt let Em tap it"
If it was such a huge thing, why lie and risk getting figured out? Couldnt she just have been like ya he prematurely ejaculated on me 8 years ago, who cares, I was drunk" haha
 08-01-2009, 02:29 PM         #577
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reggie Noble said:
She don't want Nick finding out? and why would she be embarrassed? Eminem is the biggest rapper at that time..
I get that, but I doubt it would have mattered. Would you not marry her (or at least hit it) just cause she f**ked Em back when? And just cause he was huge at the time doesnt mean f**king a dude who raps about all the crazy s**t he was rappin about wouldnt be something to regret...

The only reason I can see her denying it, if it did happen, is cause it would be bad for her career, but she was a crazy b**ch at the time so it wouldnt have mattered...
 8 years ago '05        #578
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 AlexG1989 said:

I am sorry , i respect an artist for their work in all but to say this dude is a lyrical genius because he rhymes a few words and links them together in a sentence is like saying Obama aint in on the Bail out, I am not knockin dude but come on now , he is an artist , there are a lot of under ground rappers that would smoke 'Em And Jay if they had their shine and media attention . Big Mike from the geto boys is one,dude has no shine and is as under ground as they come.
 08-01-2009, 02:49 PM         #579
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at 2nd base

n*ggas still say that? thats some middle school s**t
 08-01-2009, 02:50 PM         #580
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes the f**kin best....lyrically....hands down I DARE anyone to say different
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy