Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #541
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Curtisimo said:
Man if you hit why you even give a f**k if a b**ch denies it or not

A real n*gga would brush it off and and f**k the next b**ch and if he really kept voice messages and s**t that proves he is who Mariah was singing about in her single this year

yea this is diss is funny and s**t but at the same time proves how Lame this dude is

How am I hating??

I'm just saying even on some real life s**t it's lame to diss any b**ch because she denied that you hit it 5 f**king years ago

if my n*gga was still mad talking greasy about a b**ch he hit years ago then I would think that the s3x meant more to my n*gga then the girl he f**ked
dawg ur gettin urself waaaaaayyy too into the drama. the greatness of the track itself, as a hip hop battle track is flyin over ur head. just appreciate it for what it is...it's a sick track.

and to ur actual point, i really don't think em gives a s**t if ppl perceive him as a lame yadda yadda yadda yadda....in fact dude goes outta his way to portray himself as a psycho. i doubt he gives 2 s**ts if ppl think he's lame for spending so much time on this hoe, it's who he is. he'll go outta his way to expose ANY one that takes shots at him...moby, britney spears, mariah, etc etc etc. this ain't nothin new. clearly he's not ashamed of being a weirdo. in fact we all know he is...that still doesn't take away from the sick diss record we all just heard. there's only a handful of real diss tracks in my lifetime anyway, and when i say a handful i obviously mean relatively speaking...and regardless of who it was at, this is up there...he straight up embarassed and exposed her...regardless of how creepy it is to save voicemail msgs..
 07-31-2009, 10:23 PM         #542
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I thought he dissed her cuz she made the Obssessed song and vid??
She also denied they were together..
 07-31-2009, 11:14 PM         #543
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, this NewOrleans guy is still goin

I'm probably the biggest Eminem fan on this site and I've only posted in this thread 3 times counting this one... This guy claims to hate Eminem but is the prime reason this thread hit 42 pages... f**kin stan...
 8 years ago '06        #544
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3540 3540
I don't understand people saying Em' should go battle someone that's worth beefin' with

All the people that would be worth seeing him battle.... all respect him....

07-31-2009, 11:48 PM         #545
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Eminem is a rap God... that's why...
 8 years ago '05        #546
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Nick & Mariah need to come back at 'EM with a diss track , Publicity stunt , Dude gets tea bagged by Bruno , Genius , i would even buy the album..:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #547
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3275 3275
Damn song is hot. No accent, why didn't he rap like this on relapse?
 8 years ago '04        #548
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3923 3923
you guys are easily impressed still i see.. i'm lost tho. why is it everybody on em's nuts now after dissing Mariah Carey? the song is lame as f**k... this dude should be f**king other birds and clowing rappers, this is like kurt franklin going to the a youth choir saying yall little kids need to step your god game up?

nicca need to battle chino xl or royce or something. make the s**t interesting instead of this popeye vs bluto bs he doing..
 08-01-2009, 12:36 AM         #549
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Child pr0n in dudes avy ^^^ I call for the banhammer
 8 years ago '05        #550
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 zhiggeman said:
you guys are easily impressed still i see.. i'm lost tho. why is it everybody on em's nuts now after dissing Mariah Carey? the song is lame as f**k... this dude should be f**king other birds and clowing rappers, this is like kurt franklin going to the a youth choir saying yall little kids need to step your god game up?

nicca need to battle chino xl or royce or something. make the s**t interesting instead of this popeye vs bluto bs he doing..
Sorry but this is VERY interesting. This isn't a rap battle so why try to discredit him for destroying Mariah?
 08-01-2009, 01:26 AM         #551
FamilyMan187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:

why don't you do the world a favor....and go wash your mouth out with buckshot
 8 years ago '07        #552
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
Em aint gonna be hitting any more starlets in Hollywood on the low if he's keeping voicemails from 2001..
 8 years ago '04        #553
Chillmatic 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 14 14
that was crazy
 08-01-2009, 04:27 AM         #554
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Sorry but this is VERY interesting. This isn't a rap battle so why try to discredit him for destroying Mariah?
that's his idol
 8 years ago '05        #555
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i dont get it....y the white boy going after mariah..juz stupid.

how about diss other rappers...clown.

hes not happy with his album sales...so he needs a new stunt..to increase sales..cuz
his songs aint doin it 4 him.

Last edited by awall; 08-01-2009 at 09:25 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #556
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2771 2771
 awall said:
i dont get it....y the white boy going after mariah..juz stupid.

how about diss other rappers...clown.

hes not happy with his album sales...so he needs a new stunt..to increase sales..cuz
his songs aint doin it 4 him.
Yeah because in this day and age selling 600,000 first week is cause for panic.....^^ that's gotta be the dumbest logic posted. Since WHEN has Em ever stunted for sales? This is personal dumbass. The more I look at that post.........Nick is that you!?
 8 years ago '12        #557
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
u gotta just ignore the retards
 8 years ago '06        #558
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Damn Boxden got some dumb a.ss members. As many times as it's been posted in this thread and these retards are still asking why Em won't "go at" other rappers.
 8 years ago '05        #559
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
hahahahahaha poor mariah, i bet she didnt make that video, eminem is a f**kin beast, f**k you haters...and who the f**k else gets 44 pages for one track? lol not your favorite rapper
 8 years ago '05        #560
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
damn eminem got more internet soldiers than joe budden.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy