Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #521
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Michael_Moore said:
you say all of that as if relapse was eminem's debut album and he hasn't been this way since he stepped on the scene...are u truly surprised by this joint or were u just fishing for an excuse to hate on him?
...i'll take the latter for 500 alex
 8 years ago '06        #522
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
there are no parallels. You chose a handful of people that you happen to like and use them in an example that has nothing to do with the topic.

Every rapper or athlete thats popular gets cracked on. Everything from "NaS lost" to "Jay-Z is a camel" It has nothing to do with this topic being that I think EVERYONE agreed that this track is dope as f**k
i guess u came AFTER that nawlins herb spent all day trashing the track...
 07-31-2009, 07:00 PM         #523
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
i guess u came AFTER that nawlins herb spent all day trashing the track...
oh that dude?

so 1 weirdo out of how many people?
 07-31-2009, 07:00 PM         #524
nasir43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
...i'll take the latter for 500 alex
Santonio is my man too dude. Training camp started today for the World Champs. Lookin for the repeat and Santonio is makin his first pro-bowl.
 8 years ago '06        #525
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
oh that dude?

so 1 weirdo out of how many people?
so wtf are we arguing about really lol. i think the track is dope...u think the track is dope...apparently everyone thinks the track is dope. the end.
 8 years ago '06        #526
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 nasir43 said:
Santonio is my man too dude. Training camp started today for the World Champs. Lookin for the repeat and Santonio is makin his first pro-bowl.
definitely. either way its cool cuz that offense spreads it around, so he prolly understands that some games he gonna be depended on big, other games they'll run it out. if he was in a diff offense he'd be top 7 WR i think with ease. but yeah his hands are gold. can't wait for the season.
 07-31-2009, 07:23 PM         #527
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
so wtf are we arguing about really lol. i think the track is dope...u think the track is dope...apparently everyone thinks the track is dope. the end.
basically, dudes were just debating on the premise of the song
 07-31-2009, 07:43 PM         #528
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem > Jay-Z
 07-31-2009, 07:45 PM         #529
Dr Mayhem PhD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
"Ayo your wife is a ho a.ss b**ch"

"Well, God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son...."

GTFOH
bahahhaa

.... and nick cannon was so excited to play the "Obsessed" video at the end of America's Got Talent.
 8 years ago '09        #530
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Song is flames through and through, but could have used a Gucci line just to be official. No hate to Gucci, I f**k with his music, but Em should get his hands dirty.
 07-31-2009, 09:02 PM         #531
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon22 said:
I'm sick and tired of this pussy shit by this fool! He quick to go at some fuckin females, but when rappers be gettin at his bitch a.ss, he ain't got shyt to say. But he wanna go after Mariah and Nick Cannon, like they worth the time.
I used to like Em, but I'm starting to see why n*ggas was mad and hating that he got shine in the first place and we call this mufucka hip hop, man Fuck him, until he has the balls to go at some real rappers.
I guess Ja Rule, Benzino, Canibus are not rappers..
 8 years ago '06        #532
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Curtisimo said:
How can you really lose going at a R&B singer and an actor who gets his songs written for him

I can't beleive this thread went 41 pages

Like seriously n*ggaz is getting geeked over this??

Damn and I thought Hiphop somewhat got better this year compared to the last few years
If you honestly thought hip hop got better this year with all the trash these stank a.ss rappers have been putting out, then you're obviously insane. This song is the best song by any rapper all year long.

This thread went 41 pages because the song is dope and Em is talking about exposing Mariah. Stop playing & fishing for reasons to hate.
 8 years ago '07        #533
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
Woooaaah!! This is dope, i dont care if this isnt a real rap battle im know Eminem could put up with most rappers anyway...what could you say to him!!? But damn, this is the Eminem i like, good to know he still got it.
 07-31-2009, 09:38 PM         #534
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reggie Noble said:
I guess Ja Rule, Benzino, Canibus are not rappers..
Man get the fuck outta here. You actually wanna claim them names as evidence of him going after somebody. Yo the only n*gga worth mentioning on your list is Canibus, and even he unleashed major shyt on Em, and all Em did was come with a few one liners, and a song. Canibus hit Em ova da head with many songs and Em couldn't respond. f**k a Benzino cause he aint woth a damn, Em knew he wasn't gonna come back. And Ja was 50's battle Em was an outsider. So that wasn't a battle.

Until Em starts rapping real and responding when real rappers want to battle then he just as lame as OJ Juicey mane or whatever the f**k these n*ggas name is.
 8 years ago '08        #535
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17178 17178
Cannon has twitter this as a reply, he really want to play with EM?

-http://twitter.com/NickCannon

"This ain't checkers. This is chess."

"Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"

"But let's not get it twisted. If you feeling froggish, leap!! Y'all know where to find me… Holla at me directly!"

"Changing the world one hater at a time!"

"Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth"

"I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him"

"Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow!"

"I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Genesis 12:3

"Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay… PREACH!"

"When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!"

Quote of the day: "Never argue with fools because from a distance people cant tell who is who"

Last edited by The N; 07-31-2009 at 09:58 PM..
 07-31-2009, 09:57 PM         #536
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon22 said:
Man get the fuck outta here. You actually wanna claim them names as evidence of him going after somebody. Yo the only n*gga worth mentioning on your list is Canibus, and even he unleashed major shyt on Em, and all Em did was come with a few one liners, and a song. Canibus hit Em ova da head with many songs and Em couldn't respond. f**k a Benzino cause he aint woth a damn, Em knew he wasn't gonna come back. And Ja was 50's battle Em was an outsider. So that wasn't a battle.

Until Em starts rapping real and responding when real rappers want to battle then he just as lame as OJ Juicey mane or whatever the f**k these n*ggas name is.
Are you f**king retarded? Ja and Ben went at him.. Besides, Eminem doesn't start beef.. And he murdered Canibus..
 07-31-2009, 09:58 PM         #537
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wtf: is Cannon talking about?
 8 years ago '04        #538
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 cfalcon22 said:

Who has dissed Em that you want to see him go against?.......what rappers are coming out of the woodwork trying to get at Em that would make you say its a real battle? Ross? Gucci? Haystak? Cmon man you acting like Em has all these rappers trying to get at him and he has just been ducking them all then goes after Mariah.Theres a reason he hasnt been in many high profile battles.....cuz not many rappers are stupid enough to f**k with him!.....I mean dude made his way battle rapping and winning competitions..........nobody is acting like this is Jay Vs. Nas but its just an entertaining song and a get back at the b**ch making a whole song and video dissing him........lighten up a lil and take it for what it is......entertainment.
 8 years ago '04        #539
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 Curtisimo said:
Man if you hit why you even give a f**k if a b**ch denies it or not

A real n*gga would brush it off and and f**k the next b**ch and if he really kept voice messages and s**t that proves he is who Mariah was singing about in her single this year

yea this is diss is funny and s**t but at the same time proves how Lame this dude is

How am I hating??

I'm just saying even on some real life s**t it's lame to diss any b**ch because she denied that you hit it 5 f**king years ago

if my n*gga was still mad talking greasy about a b**ch he hit years ago then I would think that the s3x meant more to my n*gga then the girl he f**ked
I thought he dissed her cuz she made the Obssessed song and vid??
 07-31-2009, 10:22 PM         #540
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Who has dissed Em that you want to see him go against?.......what rappers are coming out of the woodwork trying to get at Em that would make you say its a real battle? Ross? Gucci? Haystak? Cmon man you acting like Em has all these rappers trying to get at him and he has just been ducking them all then goes after Mariah.Theres a reason he hasnt been in many high profile battles.....cuz not many rappers are stupid enough to f**k with him!.....I mean dude made his way battle rapping and winning competitions..........nobody is acting like this is Jay Vs. Nas but its just an entertaining song and a get back at the b**ch making a whole song and video dissing him........lighten up a lil and take it for what it is......entertainment.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago