Eminem - The Warning [Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Diss]

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2009, 06:10 PM         #501
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
2 crazy pill popping psychos going at each other, should get more interested
And that sums it up in 1 sentence
 8 years ago '07        #502
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,836 | Props total: 70440 70440
Damn, this s**t is almost 40 pages deep

Son, ya need to log off. I mean I haven't heard this yet (heading to bk), but damn lol.
 07-31-2009, 06:16 PM         #503
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at nick cannon sayin' it's chess not checkers...he takes a loss right off the bat for thinking he's the 1st rapper to say that
2:35

[video - click to view]

..secondly he says that as if em's playin' connect four..dude has ur wifey's voicemail messages and possibly nud3 pics...smarten up nick..
 8 years ago '06        #504
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3548 3548
 Michael_Moore said:
Mr.Carey Scurred As f**k..Nick's tweets

# Trying to save a hater is like trying to teach astrophysics to a wino! LOL Chuuuuch!12 minutes ago from txt
# No one but a fool would measure their satifaction by what the world thinks of him18 minutes ago from txt
# People who project negativity ultimately are crying out for their own broken souls.26 minutes ago from web
# "Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"37 minutes ago from web
# But let's not get it twisted. If you feeling froggish, leap!! Y'all know where to find me... Holla at me directly!40 minutes ago from web
# Changing the world one hater at a time!42 minutes ago from web
# Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth43 minutes ago from web
# I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate himabout 1 hour ago from web
# Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow!about 1 hour ago from web
# "I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Genesis 12:3about 1 hour ago from web
# Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay... PREACH!about 1 hour ago from web
# When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!about 1 hour ago from web
# Quote of the day: "Never argue with fools because from a distance people cant tell who is who"about 2 hours ago from web
# This ain't checkers

Someone seems mad..........
 8 years ago '04        #505
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 REAL_NESS said:
Nah, it entertains me, I just think its lame to sweat a broad that you messed with YEARS ago. Trust me, my Ex was crazy as s**t, b**ch got my name tatted next to her pus*y after 3 months so I know what its like

I guess im just different, I hate when females put my business out there, I'd rather have a chick say "Me and dude aint mess around"

Plus if you listen to the song and a big *PAUSE* for the n*ggas who still play that, dude said he busted a nut before even getting in the guts so technically they wasnt f**king like that
when did he say he nutted before they had s3x??? and damn.......Nick is just rambling on and on in his tweets lol......

Last edited by persuazion; 07-31-2009 at 06:20 PM..
 07-31-2009, 06:19 PM         #506
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:

Someone seems mad..........

just a little bit[no 50 single]
 8 years ago '06        #507
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 persuazion said:
when did he say he nutted before they had s3x??? and damn.......Nick is just rambling on and on in his tweets lol......
lol for real. the real ness creating is own eminem fantasies

all he said was he came prematurely...get em and s3x off ur mind
 8 years ago '06        #508
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
You can tell Nick is mad. Look at how his "tweets" are so close to each other. Lol. 43 minutes ago, 42 minutes ago, etc.

Anyways, Nick and Mariah deserved this s**t because they both went out of their way to try to go at Em. Mariah came out with a song and video dedicated to trying to diss him and Cannon decided he was gonna diss Em on the blog. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I've never liked Cannon or Carey.

And this song is one of the best I've heard all year.
 07-31-2009, 06:29 PM         #509
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I gotta listen to the song again to get the quote, cause I got people over here.

But he said something about how he pre-ejaculated on ol' girls leg *pause*
 07-31-2009, 06:29 PM         #510
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol for real. the real ness creating is own eminem fantasies

all he said was he came prematurely...get em and s3x off ur mind
whoa whoa. chill with that gay s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #511
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
damn em went hard
 8 years ago '06        #512
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
This s**t aint no hip hop, it's Days of our Lives.

Eminem still bitter about Mariah Carey dumping his a.ss and clowns think it's one of God's gifts to the rap game. Get outta here. The standards for hip hop are so low now. Eminem could diss a pile of s**t and there'd be a 50 page thread about it.

Let me know when Eminem makes a hot album again and starts going at it with actual rappers again.
its funny cuz ur the one turning into some days of our lives s**t. for most of us it's got nothing to do with the beef between them...it's the fact that he ripped that track apart, flow, multi's, the beats hot, then u ADD the fact that he actually got her with proven voicemail s**t...she got ethered. this guy is f**ked up...how u gonna call him out on something he's done his whole career.

but bottom line is ur taking a rap track and hating on it cuz u can't get past the tabloid sideshow. it still is what it is. but clearly u got hate for em judging by ur other comments so it's not surprising.
 8 years ago '06        #513
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
u know ur one of the true greats in the game (em, nas, kobe, jordan, etc etc) when u got clowns spending s**tloads of time in those threads solely to bring them down. s**t's lame as hell. if u don't like it or don't like the artist leave these threads the f**k alone or are u jealous of their shine? think about that.
 07-31-2009, 06:40 PM         #514
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
u know ur one of the true greats in the game (em, nas, kobe, jordan, etc etc) when u got clowns spending s**tloads of time in those threads solely to bring them down. s**t's lame as hell. if u don't like it or don't like the artist leave these threads the f**k alone or are u jealous of their shine? think about that.
STFU

this is Boxden, n*ggas are gonna have different opinions and debate over s**t. The f**k does Kobe, Jordan, or NaS have to do with this?

And your responding to so called "clowns" which means your spending time to. No?
 8 years ago '06        #515
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
First of all if you could read, I said the track was good.

But the reasons why Eminem made the track are dumb as hell. Em's got nothing else better to do this year than start a beef with Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon? You're so quick to praise him after an overrated album and now he's beefing with pop artists and getting props for it.

Hip hop has fallen a long way if this is the best it has to offer. Eminem beefing with a pop artist and an actor. 2 kid rappers beefing over tight jeans on Twitter. Do I need to go on? The track is hot, but the fact that n*ggas is getting so hype over it and are going to be following this s**t like it's religious is pathetic. Hip Hop took an L and so did Em.
thats the difference between us then. i listen to hip hop for the music...NOTHING else. ur into the tabloid s**t, thats fine. i don't even bother with the s**t. all this diss s**t is irrelevant to me...if a diss track is dope lyrically and an mc rips it...i like it. why someone who give a s**t about the other bs is something i don't comprehend. i guess theres a big market for tabloid s**t so it's whatever.

and u talk about tight jeans and actors and bulls**t....if eminem wore hot pants and blouses and spit out the same music i'd enjoy it equally as much. thats the difference. when u get older maybe u'll view music in the same way.

Last edited by SHootar; 07-31-2009 at 06:46 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #516
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
STFU

this is Boxden, n*ggas are gonna have different opinions and debate over s**t. The f**k does Kobe, Jordan, or NaS have to do with this?

And your responding to so called "clowns" which means your spending time to. No?
oh u couldn't draw the parrallels? was it really that abstract or something?? lol they all countless haters in their threads who's sole mission is to drag their name in the mud and de-value them. it's pathetic. i respond to them occasionally to make sure they realize how sad that is.
 8 years ago '04        #517
Damus 
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
props
 07-31-2009, 06:49 PM         #518
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
First of all if you could read, I said the track was good.

But the reasons why Eminem made the track are dumb as hell. Em's got nothing else better to do this year than start a beef with Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon? You're so quick to praise him after an overrated album and now he's beefing with pop artists and getting props for it.

Hip hop has fallen a long way if this is the best it has to offer. Eminem beefing with a pop artist and an actor. 2 kid rappers beefing over tight jeans on Twitter. Do I need to go on? The track is hot, but the fact that n*ggas is getting so hype over it and are going to be following this s**t like it's religious is pathetic. Hip Hop took an L and so did Em.
you say all of that as if relapse was eminem's debut album and he hasn't been this way since he stepped on the scene...are u truly surprised by this joint or were u just fishing for an excuse to hate on him?
 8 years ago '07        #519
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
people act like em aint never battled no rappers before. just be happy those of you that are hating that he aint dissing your favorite rapper cuz then they would get ethered instead of carey and cannon
 07-31-2009, 06:51 PM         #520
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there are no parallels. You chose a handful of people that you happen to like and use them in an example that has nothing to do with the topic.

Every rapper or athlete thats popular gets cracked on. Everything from "NaS lost" to "Jay-Z is a camel" It has nothing to do with this topic being that I think EVERYONE agreed that this track is dope as f**k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy