Eminem - The Warning [Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Diss]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2009, 05:28 PM         #481
KillaCam06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even tho this going at mariah and nick who obv cant f!ght back musically, this is why em is one of the best diss rappers, he will shut your s**t down in one song. he already took her comebacks and played himself but at the same time made her look worse wow
 8 years ago '04        #482
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 MortalDanger said:
nick cannon running his mouth on twitter lol

talkin about this is chess not checkers lol
saw this on the google news section. apparently its bothering him cause nick keeps making quotes about not hating or arguing. i think he knows he has no verbal fire power to keep up with em
 07-31-2009, 05:39 PM         #483
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mr.Carey Scurred As f**k..Nick's tweets

# Trying to save a hater is like trying to teach astrophysics to a wino! LOL Chuuuuch!12 minutes ago from txt
# No one but a fool would measure their satifaction by what the world thinks of him18 minutes ago from txt
# People who project negativity ultimately are crying out for their own broken souls.26 minutes ago from web
# "Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"37 minutes ago from web
# But let's not get it twisted. If you feeling froggish, leap!! Y'all know where to find me... Holla at me directly!40 minutes ago from web
# Changing the world one hater at a time!42 minutes ago from web
# Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth43 minutes ago from web
# I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate himabout 1 hour ago from web
# Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow!about 1 hour ago from web
# "I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Genesis 12:3about 1 hour ago from web
# Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay... PREACH!about 1 hour ago from web
# When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!about 1 hour ago from web
# Quote of the day: "Never argue with fools because from a distance people cant tell who is who"about 2 hours ago from web
# This ain't checkers
 07-31-2009, 05:42 PM         #484
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the f**k is Nick Cannon talking about?

This dude is always going on wild tangents, dude must be upset
 07-31-2009, 05:43 PM         #485
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
What the f**k is Nick Cannon talking about?

This dude is always going on wild tangents, dude must be upset
Really?
 07-31-2009, 05:44 PM         #486
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how Em & Will had beef in the past & social commentators often compare Will & Nick to one another..and Cannon got him & Will in his profile pic..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #487
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,977 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Michael_Moore said:
Mr.Carey Scurred As f**k..Nick's tweets

# Trying to save a hater is like trying to teach astrophysics to a wino! LOL Chuuuuch!12 minutes ago from txt
# No one but a fool would measure their satifaction by what the world thinks of him18 minutes ago from txt
# People who project negativity ultimately are crying out for their own broken souls.26 minutes ago from web
# "Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"37 minutes ago from web
# But let's not get it twisted. If you feeling froggish, leap!! Y'all know where to find me... Holla at me directly!40 minutes ago from web
# Changing the world one hater at a time!42 minutes ago from web
# Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth43 minutes ago from web
# I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate himabout 1 hour ago from web
# Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow!about 1 hour ago from web
# "I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Genesis 12:3about 1 hour ago from web
# Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay... PREACH!about 1 hour ago from web
# When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!about 1 hour ago from web
# Quote of the day: "Never argue with fools because from a distance people cant tell who is who"about 2 hours ago from web
# This ain't checkers
LMFAO. This f**got is on his computer looking for quotes to make him feel better with tears running down his cheeks.
 8 years ago '04        #488
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
So Em completely airs your wife out, and all you can do is pull out bible scriptures?
 07-31-2009, 05:46 PM         #489
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
LMFAO. This f**got is on his computer looking for quotes to make him feel better with tears running down his cheeks.
seriously

Like I said, its lame to me that Em is going at a pop star and an ex-nickelodeon star but seing nicks repsonses make me scratch my head

I mean you hear a diss to you and your wife and you run to twitter to write up biblical quotes and cliche terms? WTF
 07-31-2009, 05:48 PM         #490
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Ayo your wife is a ho a.ss b**ch"

"Well, God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son...."

GTFOH
 8 years ago '08        #491
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,088 | Props total: 2712 2712

[pic - click to view]

He gon cry in the car.
 07-31-2009, 05:53 PM         #492
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sick and tired of this pussy shit by this fool! He quick to go at some fuckin females, but when rappers be gettin at his bitch a.ss, he ain't got shyt to say. But he wanna go after Mariah and Nick Cannon, like they worth the time.
I used to like Em, but I'm starting to see why n*ggas was mad and hating that he got shine in the first place and we call this mufucka hip hop, man Fuck him, until he has the balls to go at some real rappers.
 8 years ago '06        #493
space
space
I don't think its lame at all man, I think it's entertaining. I actually love it. Let's be serious, we've ALL come across a b**ch that's worth getting a slap or two. You hook up with a girl and afterwards she denies ever having anything to do with you; doesn't even acknowledge you and acts like you don't exist after all of that. All Em is saying basically is "You're not brushing me off in public like that." It's never happened to me but I understand it. I've BEEN that pissed off at a b**ch before. The only reason why it looks like people are hyping it up is cuz it's happening in public with PUBLIC figures that's all. And of course, it's Eminem. But the public response/hype is about right, think about it.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 07-31-2009 at 05:57 PM..
 07-31-2009, 05:59 PM         #494
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I don't think its lame at all man, I think it's entertaining. I actually love it. Let's be serious, we've ALL come across a b**ch that's worth getting a slap or two. You hook up with a girl and afterwards she denies ever having anything to do with you; doesn't even acknowledge you and acts like you don't exist after all of that. All Em is saying basically is "You're not brushing me off in public like that." It's never happened to me but I understand it. I've BEEN that pissed off at a b**ch before. The only reason why it looks like people are hyping it up is cuz it's happening in public with PUBLIC figures that's all. And of course, it's Eminem. But the public response/hype is about right.
Nah, it entertains me, I just think its lame to sweat a broad that you messed with YEARS ago. Trust me, my Ex was crazy as s**t, b**ch got my name tatted next to her pus*y after 3 months so I know what its like

I guess im just different, I hate when females put my business out there, I'd rather have a chick say "Me and dude aint mess around"

Plus if you listen to the song and a big *PAUSE* for the n*ggas who still play that, dude said he busted a nut before even getting in the guts so technically they wasnt f**king like that
 8 years ago '04        #495
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 Storchaveli said:
I don't think its lame at all man, I think it's entertaining. I actually love it. Let's be serious, we've ALL come across a b**ch that's worth getting a slap or two. You hook up with a girl and afterwards she denies ever having anything to do with you; doesn't even acknowledge you and acts like you don't exist after all of that. All Em is saying basically is "You're not brushing me off in public like that." It's never happened to me but I understand it. I've BEEN that pissed off at a b**ch before. The only reason why it looks like people are hyping it up is cuz it's happening in public with PUBLIC figures that's all. And of course, it's Eminem. But the public response/hype is about right, think about it.
completely agree. And to homie a couple above me: Em has gone at canibus, cage, evidence, etc...as far as true emcees go.
 8 years ago '04        #496
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
 Storchaveli said:
Adding to this, it's also about saving face.

She basically mocked him in that song/video and said he was a delusional liar that she never had anything to do with which makes him look very simpish.

I mean s**t, if I know this b**ch is lying on a grand scale, mocking me and getting spins off some bulls**t that's making me look bad? Why wouldn't I shed light on the truth?

And it's getting hype because Em showed that he STILL has it. f**k who he's going at, look at what the end product was for the listeners.

I mean, it's nothing short of crazy. :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #497
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
A 563 post thread on Eminem dissing an R&B singer.

What a hard task for Eminem. I'm sure this beef will be back and forth with classic diss tracks that test lyrical boundaries. :rolleyes:

n*ggas is really up Marshall's a.ss for this. OJ The Juiceman could rip Mariah Carey. The track was funny and good, but seriously, stop hyping this s**t.
when are u gonna stfu?

hip hop is hip hop...he coulda been dissing f**king earnie from sesamie street...the track is fire. keep it moving.
 8 years ago '06        #498
space
space
I get that but I guess it's different when it's with a girl you had a crush on. And especially one you fooled around with and called you and stuff. She opened her legs for him before, was on his jock, NOW she's acting like she's too good for him when they're out in public (basically)?!! "f**k slitting her throat. Cut this b**ch's head off!!!"
 07-31-2009, 06:06 PM         #499
aftrmath959  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
at the people wanting Em to go at rappers for no goddamn reason. again at the moron who wondered why Em didn't go at Jay.

Yes, he's going at Mariah and lame a.ss Nick Cannon.....no, they're not rappers......big f**king deal.

The day Em goes after a respectable rapper is the day after they go at him first. Why are you immature f**ks dying to see him start beef for the sake of beefing?

"Oh Em caught feelings over a girl" blah blah blah....this is all jokes to him.....don't you morons know this by now?
nuff said
 8 years ago '05        #500
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
2 crazy pill popping psychos going at each other, should get more interested
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago