Eminem - The Warning [Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Diss]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2009, 03:24 PM         #401
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Stans just making up shyt now. What happen to the Em Diss song??????? any comments????
Its pretty hilarious. I guess this dumb a.ss nikka thinks me and you are the same person. hahahahha what a f**king retard.
 8 years ago '06        #402
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 The Blueprint˛ said:
So what are my other names on here since im an alias?

Lol f**kin Canadians. n*gga mad he was rambling about some bulls**t and another n*gga sonned him.
another n*gga? lol u mean one of ur many aliases?

no one knows how many usernames u usin...this new orleans dude seems to be on the same intellectual wavelength as ur dumbass
 8 years ago '05        #403
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Its pretty hilarious. I guess this dumb a.ss nikka thinks me and you are the same person. hahahahha what a f**king retard.
Thats why Em cant win, cuz clowns like these STANS are his fans. WE DIFFERENT PEOPLE STANS!!!!!! GIVE IT UP !!!!!! LOL.
 07-31-2009, 03:27 PM         #404
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

no one knows how many usernames u usin...this new orleans dude seems to be on the same intellectual wavelength as ur dumbass
Yes i logged out and logged back in as this other guy just to make fun of your dumbass.

LOL man are you serious?

i really hope your not this stupid and are just acting.
 8 years ago '06        #405
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Stans just making up shyt now. What happen to the Em Diss song??????? any comments???? n*gga checkmated now dude wanna jump to some off the wall shyt LOL LOL. BX is hilarious. TYPICAL STAN.
the sole reason u came into this thread was to "clown" ppl who like eminem or the song. u lost at life. go kick rocks, it would be more productive. find a gay bar or somethin
 8 years ago '06        #406
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Yes i logged out and logged back in as this other guy just to make fun of your dumbass.

LOL man are you serious?

i really hope your not this stupid and are just acting.
nothing surprises me with u lol. and relax dawg i was just takin a shot at u...since when u gettin all sensitive. the eagles will be back losing again shortly...normalcy will ensue...be patient.
 8 years ago '05        #407
space
space
 SHootar said:

U paranoid like Em dude. Makin shyt up like he prob did with MC. LAAAAAAMMMMMEEE.
 07-31-2009, 03:31 PM         #408
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
nothing surprises me with u lol. and relax dawg i was just takin a shot at u...since when u gettin all sensitive. the eagles will be back losing again shortly...normalcy will ensue...be patient.
n*gga your from canada. Go watch the CFL, the nfl aint for you. I could bandwagon the steelers too if i wanted
 8 years ago '05        #409
space
space
 SHootar said:
the sole reason u came into this thread was to "clown" ppl who like eminem or the song. u lost at life. go kick rocks, it would be more productive. find a gay bar or somethin
My reason 4 being here is cuz im getting paid right now while Im laughing at u. STAN. I QUIT DAWG this shyt is too funny. And u keep comming back. Talking bout " I cant win the battle". What battle????? u must think u eminem. Thats why u feel played.
 07-31-2009, 03:35 PM         #410
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this f**got neworleansavior really got butt hurt when Slim Shady dissed his idols.. someoen needs to ban his a.ss hes a f**kign troll.. Ronnie come back here!!
 07-31-2009, 03:36 PM         #411
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Print and Savior ridin each other.. Y'all shoud get a room together..
 8 years ago '05        #412
space
space
 Reggie Noble said:
this f**got neworleansavior really got butt hurt when Slim Shady dissed his idols.. someoen needs to ban his a.ss hes a f**kign troll.. Ronnie come back here!!
Call the POLICE guy in here named Neworleansavior is telling the truth. Enlighten me, why should i be banned????? (gettin ready 4 the setup)
 07-31-2009, 03:37 PM         #413
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And you and the other 50 em groupies should get a room

See what i did there?
 07-31-2009, 03:39 PM         #414
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Call the POLICE guy in here named Neworleansavior is telling the truth. Enlighten me, why should i be banned????? (gettin ready 4 the setup)
You from the south.. the f**k do u know about hip hop? @ neworleansavior telling truth.. Your so dumb u dont realize its ur opinion.. And this f**ker cant even read.. I said u should get banned cuz ur a troll.. get lost homie..
 07-31-2009, 03:40 PM         #415
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
And you and the other 50 em groupies should get a room

See what i did there?
wow classic comeback there print.. I just got ETHER'D, should I live?
 8 years ago '05        #416
space
space
 legendisdope said:
this n*gga flippin burgers on his laptop talkn s**t on BX.. mcdonalds should get rid of that wifi hot spot.. n*ggas be goin off lolllll

once again, anything u say is irrelevant, all im sayin is the diss is hot, dude got lyrical and he k!lled it. i dont care who he dissin, he still made a dope a.ss diss track.. and thats all that matters. its 2009, show me a diss track where someone actually used punches and s**t?

Now take ur L or imma come through with a fire hose and katrina yo dumb a.ss.
Wow. Laptop in MCdonalds. I mean how real is that????? Like just that line alone proves ur lameness. Like i could see if it was funny i would have laughed shyt was lame tho real shyt. 2009 diss track, Game just dissed Jay (somone worth dissing) not a singer. U know someone who could provide competition. Katrina me???? with a fire hose?????? thats hot right?????? thats the best u could come up with???? All the Katrina jokes in the world u choose that one??????????
 07-31-2009, 03:43 PM         #417
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reggie Noble said:
wow classic comeback there print.. I just got ETHER'D, should I live?
No n*gga. You getting ip banned and having to use my idea to get back on bx is ETHER.
 8 years ago '04        #418
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 71 71
 legendisdope said:
this n*gga flippin burgers on his laptop talkn s**t on bx.. mcdonalds should get rid of that wifi hot spot.. n*ggas be goin off lolllll

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #419
space
space
 Lawgic said:
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was hot Thanks 4 the drum roll. A little tech humor right, i get it now. Shyt was hot bro. Like am i using Vista?????? LAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEE

Last edited by neworleansavior; 07-31-2009 at 03:49 PM..
 07-31-2009, 03:50 PM         #420
Reggie Noble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy