Eminem - The Warning [Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Diss]

most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #321
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 StateZFinest said:
he murdered them.... damn
really tho


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #322
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4681 4681
wow he went in right there, flow was f**kin sick
 8 years ago '04        #323
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5 5
Em is acting like a scorned woman , this s**t happened years ago and he still bitter about it.

1st. He admits she only let him hit once in 6 months
2nd. He admits he couldn't handle the pus*y and ejaculated early
3rd. He's holding onto tapes from over 5 years ago from a chick thats married to another man.
4. Y'all say what u want but all that equals Obsessed

Jay said it best "Males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait "

Good diss but he's taking tha L on this . Muthaf**ka thirty plus tripping cause a chick said he didn't . That's some highschool s**t . Any damn adult or person with common sense see's this but Stans will be Stans.
 8 years ago '04        #324
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
im supposed to be impressed that he dissed an actor and a pop singer

f**k outta here

i swear yall have a different set of standards for hip hop elvis
 8 years ago '04        #325
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
 Drehova said:
Em is acting like a scorned woman , this s**t happened years ago and he still bitter about it.

1st. He admits she only let him hit once in 6 months
2nd. He admits he couldn't handle the pus*y and ejaculated early
3rd. He's holding onto tapes from over 5 years ago from a chick thats married to another man.
4. Y'all say what u want but all that equals Obsessed

Jay said it best "Males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait "

Good diss but he's taking tha L on this . Muthaf**ka thirty plus tripping cause a chick said he didn't . That's some highschool s**t . Any damn adult or person with common sense see's this but Stans will be Stans.
Haters will be Haters :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #326
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5 5
 kukkudo said:
Haters will be Haters :greetings10:
Nah , not hating at all its a good diss like i said. But he clowned his self as much as he so called k!lled her.
 8 years ago '07        #327
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 luda06 said:
Maybe because Rick Ross and Wayne don't know Eminem unlike MC? Like Jay-Z said the other day, beefs these days aren't real anymore.
Mariah isn't a rapper and Nick is as lame as it gets so I think Ross calling him a "zzzzzz" should warrant a diss before mariah and nick. Either way Em is still a beast. Imagine what he would do to a rapper .

Edit: damn we can't say H.onkey here?


Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 07-31-2009 at 10:18 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #328
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
A So Called Rapper Dissing A Singer Is Lame....... It Would Be Worth Listenin To If He Was Dissin Someone Within His Genre..... I Like When My Hip-Hop Artist Stick To Their Musical Roots.......
 07-31-2009, 10:29 AM         #329
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Mariah isn't a rapper and Nick is as lame as it gets so I think Ross calling him a "zzzzzz" should warrant a diss before mariah and nick. Either way Em is still a beast. Imagine what he would do to a rapper .

Edit: damn we can't say H.onkey here?
Oh I didn't know you had to be a rapper in order to have a beef. That goes to show how much you know.
 8 years ago '07        #330
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 luda06 said:
Oh I didn't know you had to be a rapper in order to have a beef. That goes to show how much you know.
n*gga shut the f**k up and stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about before I call Jay a camel and ruin your day.
 07-31-2009, 10:35 AM         #331
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody got lyrics to this yet?
 8 years ago '04        #332
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5 5
 luda06 said:
Oh I didn't know you had to be a rapper in order to have a beef. That goes to show how much you know.
This ain't BEEF this is EM being emotional about a chick he f**ked once over 5 years ago .



Life After death Disc 1 Track 8 - What's Beef

Play that yungg'n
 8 years ago '04        #333
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
ppl are so funny...... he mentions her on relapse.... she responds with a video...and now this..... its only entertainent
ppl are mad hating lolol


wow..... boxden ppl are reallly funny
 8 years ago '08        #334
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
Yall n*ggas been ethering my city all year from The Stones to Kwame k!llpatrick to crime to job market and I'm sure I left a s**tload out

But n*ggas is gonna quit acting like Em ain't still got it.

Em never left his flow never went away...he suckered yall into believing he fell off,

looks like he giving yall the raw yall been waiting for.
 8 years ago '05        #335
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Eminem is a very artistic rapper. He is a lame though, and lames tend to like him cause they relate to him. Ross called em a h.onkey he said nothin back. U can say that Ross isnt realevant. But Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are right? Him going at Gucci maine, wont happen. Real n*ggaz f**k wit Gucci, Eminem would commit suicide doing that. Deep down he wanna be gangster. His poser aura would be crushed by gucci or rick ross. He seem a little desperate with this diss. But since he lame, why not keep up the beef. If u know u lost just keep talking more shyt until MC gives up and lets u win. This dude battlin a bytch LOL. Let him win please MC, he has no pride, he'll degrade hisself to win a battle. Let him win. Real n*ggaz know he lame so IT DOESN'T MATTER.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 07-31-2009 at 10:47 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #336
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Mysonne said:
Nick Cannon is about to k!ll Eminem i mean for real the goons f**k with Cannon
:laughing19::laughing19::laughing19:

son what f**king "goons" be riding for nick cannon??

kenan and kel nickelodeon a.ss n*ggas, thats who rides for nick cannon

 Maroon_Tiger said:
nick needs to f**k eminem up... period
..these people ... where do yall come from???

what has nick ever done in his career, acting or rap wise, that would be a slight hint of proof that he's gonna "f**k eminem up" ?

dude was in comedy shows. and rapped about as good as "lil bow wow" on "beware of dog"
 8 years ago '12        #337
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 neworleansavior said:
Eminem is a very artistic rapper. He is a lame though, and lames tend to like him cause they relate to him. Ross called em a h.onkey he said nothin back. U can say that Ross isnt realevant. But Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are right? Him going at Gucci maine, wont happen. Real n*ggaz f**k wit Gucci, Eminem would commit suicide doing that. Deep down he wanna be gangster. His poser aura would be crushed by gucci or rick ross. He seem a little desperate with this diss. But since he lame, why not keep up the beef. If u know u lost just keep talking more shyt until MC gives up and lets u win. This dude battlin a bytch LOL. Let him win please MC, he has no pride, he'll degrade hisself to win a battle. Let him win. Real n*ggaz know he lame so IT DOESN'T MATTER.

lol you feel better now?
 07-31-2009, 10:53 AM         #338
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Eminem is a very artistic rapper. He is a lame though, and lames tend to like him cause they relate to him. Ross called em a h.onkey he said nothin back. U can say that Ross isnt realevant. But Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are right? Him going at Gucci maine, wont happen. Real n*ggaz f**k wit Gucci, Eminem would commit suicide doing that. Deep down he wanna be gangster. His poser aura would be crushed by gucci or rick ross. He seem a little desperate with this diss. But since he lame, why not keep up the beef. If u know u lost just keep talking more shyt until MC gives up and lets u win. This dude battlin a bytch LOL. Let him win please MC, he has no pride, he'll degrade hisself to win a battle. Let him win. Real n*ggaz know he lame so IT DOESN'T MATTER.
eminem would k!ll ross, ane gucci mane. they both cant rap for s**t. Em probably didnt respond to Ross simply because he doesnt give a f**k what he says..ROSS OR GUCCI MANE WILL NEVER BE ON EMS LEVEL. THEY ARE BOTH SOME s**t. Em probably responded to mariah carey because i guess to him its personal. So... he did what he hadda do..and we know gucci doesnt want it with eminem. come the f**k on now!!
 8 years ago '05        #339
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 MonkTaker said:
lol you feel better now?
Lol, u feel played. Like this was about u ha???? LMAO
 8 years ago '05        #340
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 killya said:
eminem would k!ll ross, ane gucci mane. they both cant rap for s**t. Em probably didnt respond to Ross simply because he doesnt give a f**k what he says..ROSS OR GUCCI MANE WILL NEVER BE ON EMS LEVEL. THEY ARE BOTH SOME s**t. Em probably responded to mariah carey because i guess to him its personal. So... he did what he hadda do..and we know gucci doesnt want it with eminem. come the f**k on now!!
Em stans are persistant i give it to u.LOL. U stand behind ur man no matter what. Em aint f**kin wit no artist from the south. It'll get to real for him. Even fake down south rappers would crush him. sorry its the truth. U think he'll call rick ross or gucci n*ggaz??? LOL. Yall be k!lling me. Em is not real. He's a poser face it. Good rapper but a poser = NO RESPECT in REAL rap beef.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 07-31-2009 at 11:01 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy