Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner?
VK by KO 4 50.00%
VK by Dec 1 12.50%
CA by KO 3 37.50%
CA by Dec 0 0%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #61
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 stogz said:
He won me over. him and his hot wife.
thy shall not covet thy neighbors wife.
lol

Last edited by kevkhalee; 09-26-2009 at 11:49 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #62
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
ok my niggs
hopefully someone will upload it to demonoid or mininova...
This was the best HW f!ght of the year right?
 8 years ago '06        #63
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 kevkhalee said:
ok my niggs
hopefully someone will upload it to demonoid or mininova...
This was the best HW f!ght of the year right?
i mean wat other HW f!ght happened lol
 8 years ago '04        #65
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3034 3034
Arreola allways gives some of the entertaining post f!ght interviews
 8 years ago '06        #66
space
space
PM me for the f!ght
 8 years ago '04        #67
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,776 | Props total: 23477 23477
 stogz said:
He won me over. him and his hot wife.

Let's get real honest right now. Yes, Arreola is flabby and soft. However, he looked great for him. You could really see he put in work. He was gonna make it all 12 rounds as well. He took a beating... the kind of beating that leaves you numb, and you kinda stop feeling the pain. You just start feeling kinda sluggish. Still though, he did well for himself.

Vitali is a monster though. The way he was picking of Arreola's shots. The way he could pull backward away from a punch right before that punch is thrown, AND come back with the counter... that is the type of sh*t Floyd Jr does. He has some 'little man' f!ghting skills.
You talk like u don't know s**t about boxing my friend. Technical boxing skills is technical boxing skills, either you get it down packed or you don't. Good head and footwork and good defense will do you justice over a brawler/power hitter. How dare you compare Vitali to Mayweather? thats an insult, Mayweather is the blueprint of what a very skilled all around professional boxer should look like. Mayweather is "boxing"

with that being said, arreola was doing all the wrong things and never switched up or adjusted, he's one dimensional, i would fire my corner if i was him. U can't use the same technique with every f!ghter especially if he got good technical boxing skills. arreola was asking for an a.ss whooping, swinging wildly like that and not defending himself and not using his right hook as effectively when vitali was open. He should of cut vitali off on his right and worked off some good counter right hooks. he didnt stand a chance i felt sorry for the dude and his family, the only thing i could give him is he stood up to vitali and was an outstanding warrior never backed down and kept pressing forward. but to stop the f!ght in the 10th round and deny this man his diginity to finish and take that away especially when he had no loses up to this point?. that was pure s**t. i would make some serious changes
in my training and my corner. i guarantee you he's gonna make changes
 8 years ago '07        #68
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,092 | Props total: 30423 30423
 Adwerdz said:
You talk like u don't know s**t about boxing my friend. Technical boxing skills is technical boxing skills, either you get it down packed or you don't. Good head and footwork and good defense will do you justice over a brawler/power hitter. How dare you compare Vitali to Mayweather? thats an insult, Mayweather is the blueprint of what a very skilled all around professional boxer should look like. Mayweather is "boxing"

WHO IN THE BLUE F**K ARE YOU?!?!!!

I been watching Floyd and the klitchkos since they were amateurs. If you can't see that the way Floyd and Vitali pull backward away from punches a split second before that punch is thrown... then you are a moron. Vitali was picking off Arreola's shots all night. Granted, he doesn't keep his arm up like floyd... but he deflects those shots regardless. He controlled the distance, used the entire ring, and was ALWAYS in control. That f!ght looked like the heavyweight version of what took place only a week prior.

Vitali is a decorated amateur, with incredible skills. There are not to many heavyweights that ever existed that have a better skill set than he does.

SMH @ these know-nothing-know-it-all....
 8 years ago '06        #69
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
 Adwerdz said:

with that being said, arreola was doing all the wrong things and never switched up or adjusted, he's one dimensional, i would fire my corner if i was him. U can't use the same technique with every f!ghter especially if he got good technical boxing skills. arreola was asking for an a.ss whooping, swinging wildly like that and not defending himself and not using his right hook as effectively when vitali was open. He should of cut vitali off on his right and worked off some good counter right hooks. he didnt stand a chance i felt sorry for the dude and his family, the only thing i could give him is he stood up to vitali and was an outstanding warrior never backed down and kept pressing forward. but to stop the f!ght in the 10th round and deny this man his diginity to finish and take that away especially when he had no loses up to this point?. that was pure s**t. i would make some serious changes
in my training and my corner. i guarantee you he's gonna make changes
"Who..in the blue hell...are you?"
~Guy on SRK

lol

n*ggaz on your a.ss Stogz
ha!
 8 years ago '06        #70
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
 stogz said:

Vitali is a decorated amateur, with incredible skills. There are not to many heavyweights that ever existed that have a better skill set than he does.

Well i always see Vitali as kind of sloppy....
But then again, maybe i'm unfairly comparing him to Wlad.
 8 years ago '06        #71
space
space
 stogz said:

I been watching Floyd and the klitchkos since they were amateurs. If you can't see that the way Floyd and Vitali pull backward away from punches a split second before that punch is thrown... then you are a moron. Vitali was picking off Arreola's shots all night. Granted, he doesn't keep his arm up like floyd... but he deflects those shots regardless. He controlled the distance, used the entire ring, and was ALWAYS in control. That f!ght looked like the heavyweight version of what took place only a week prior.

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #72
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
 stogz said:

that's what u suppose to do if u don't wanna get hit with a counter

don't get mad cause u know nothing about boxing. there you go with the mayweather comparisons again. picking off arreola's shots?? arreola was swinging wild most of the time throwing blind shots. Vitali had to keep punching to keep arreola away from him. Vitali does not have the skills close to what mayweather has... it was just a sloppy f!ght on arreola's part.

to compare vitali to mayweather is just idiotic, wannabe boxing fans k!ll me
go watch ufc
 8 years ago '07        #74
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Fishscale said:

[pic - click to view]

Yep.

Vitali did that same sh*t (except the ducking underneath the counter to the counter...). 6'7'', 250lb heavyweights not supposed to anticipate, and be quick like that.

Last edited by stogz; 09-28-2009 at 06:30 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #75
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Adwerdz said:

don't get mad cause u know nothing about boxing. there you go with the mayweather comparisons again. picking off arreola's shots?? arreola was swinging wild most of the time throwing blind shots. Vitali had to keep punching to keep arreola away from him. Vitali does not have the skills close to what mayweather has... it was just a sloppy f!ght on arreola's part.

to compare vitali to mayweather is just idiotic, wannabe boxing fans k!ll me
go watch ufc

For real, I ain't even read what you typed. Your a joke. I suggest you stay in the BXSC main board and leave the boxing discussion to the people who actually pay attention.
 8 years ago '07        #76
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
I thought that disregarding what you type was a bit rude on my part... Even if you are a moron. So I cam back to read what you posted and... well.

The following is all I read.

Adwerdz said:

Did this dumbass just say that you are SUPPOSED to pull straight back with your hands down if you don't want to get hit??? Did this imbecile really just say that sh*t?
 8 years ago '04        #77
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
 stogz said:
I thought that disregarding what you type was a bit rude on my part... Even if you are a moron. So I cam back to read what you posted and... well.

The following is all I read.

Did this dumbass just say that you are SUPPOSED to pull straight back with your hands down if you don't want to get hit??? Did this imbecile really just say that sh*t?
naw, i meant punch and move out the way, knowing how to punch and maneuver, instead of standing there trading shots

you taking it too personal my friend calm down
 8 years ago '06        #78
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
 Fishscale said:

[pic - click to view]

honestly though stogz, i think you are giving Vitali a bit too much credit.
I just saw the f!ght. It was more about Chris being fat and out of shape.
He never threw a punch with his base in tact.
That s**t works against lesser opponents. Not against the Champ though.

It got to the later rounds, and CA was gassed.
It became easier and easier for VK to see his shots.

damn, this makes me wish some of the champs of old were young and active nowdays.

That gif....that s**t makes it look so choreographed.
lol

Last edited by kevkhalee; 09-29-2009 at 10:58 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #79
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Vitali outhustles Floyd

Who would have thought that a six-foot-seven, 252 pound heavyweight champ would outwork and be more aggressive than boxing’s pound-for-pound king? That’s what happened on Saturday night at STAPLES Center, when WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko threw more punches in 10 rounds in his dominating title defense over Cris Arreola than pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, Jr. threw in 12 rounds in his defeat of Juan Manuel Marquez on Sept. 19.

HBO showed a replay of the Mayweather-Marquez f!ght prior to the Klitschko-Arreola match on Sept. 26, and a comparison of the punch statistics might be surprising to f!ght fans who think the heavyweight division produces only slow, unexciting f!ghts. Klitschko threw 802 punches over 10 rounds while Mayweather threw just 493 punches over 12 rounds. Two-hundred-eighty-three of Klitschko’s blows were power punches, while Mayweather threw a mere 105 power punches.

Mayweather, who has been labeled the fastest man in boxing, is 11 ½ inches shorter and weighed-in 106 pounds less than Klitschko for his bout against Marquez, who was a naturally smaller f!ghter and moved up two divisions to f!ght Mayweather.

“The punch stats show that the heavyweights are not always less entertaining than the lightweights,” said Tom Loeffler, Managing Director, K2 Promotions. “Vitali once again showed his dominance of the heavyweight division in front of a full house at STAPLES Center and even outworked the pound-for-pound king, while f!ghting someone his same weight.

“His work-rate was incredible and this was the third time he put on a great show at Staples.”

Klitschko, who holds the highest knockout percentage in the history of the heavyweight division, looked sharp in his third f!ght since returning from a four year retirement due to injuries. A crowd of more than 16,000 witnessed what many critics and experts say was one of the finest performances of his career.

“This was the best condition that I have ever seen Vitali in, and I don’t see anyone beating him in this shape,” said Fritz Sdunek, Klitschko’s trainer.

The title defense was Klitschko’s second successful victory over a No. 1 contender since winning the WBC title from champion emeritus Samuel Peter in October, 2008. Klitschko followed up the Peter victory with a ninth-round TKO of No. 1 challenger Juan Carlos Gomez before he scored a 10th round TKO over No. 1 contender Arreola on Saturday.

“I was surprised at how tough and determined Arreola was,” Klitschko said. “He was really well prepared and took many more punches than I expected.”
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago