Manny and Big Papi on 2003 PED list / General PED List and Steroids Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Griffey Us Roids?
Yes 1 4.55%
No 21 95.45%
Voters: 22. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #141
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Remember when everybody s**tted on canseco for this s**t... its the best thing that ever happened
 8 years ago '04        #142
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 KSoraci7 said:
Every f**king Franchise player and Star took f**king roids. The writing is on the wall, MLB won't even release the complete list of the 104 names, and that s**t is from 2003...If they did, their ticket sales would go down the s**tter considering most of the players are still playing today.
yeah that makes no sense, so there gonna let some of the games biggest names get out, A rod, Manny and Big Papi, it doesnt get much bigger than that, or are you salty Bostons titles are tainted??? anyway as a cardinals fan i hope Pujols is clean, i think he is but when you ball out like him people are gonna hate or speculate
 8 years ago '04        #143
jaybizzle 
space
space
i would say Ricky, at least he waited til he got in the hall before he started tainting his name!! and i would say its probaly true
 8 years ago '06        #144
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 jaybizzle said:
yeah that makes no sense, so there gonna let some of the games biggest names get out, A rod, Manny and Big Papi, it doesnt get much bigger than that, or are you salty Bostons titles are tainted??? anyway as a cardinals fan i hope Pujols is clean, i think he is but when you ball out like him people are gonna hate or speculate
It's ultra shady that they only have let out a handfull of names out of 104. Of course i'm salty about Ortix and Manny, i'm also mad that most every player i looked up to growing up has done steroids, do you not feel cheated as a fan of baseball???

And about Pujols, i really wouldn't be surprised. He is an amazing baseball player, but as history shows every amazing player we've watched in our generation has been linked to roids, besides Griffey whose body brokedown all of a sudden....

I really think that if they let all 104 names out, almost every star or franchise player of most teams would be on that list. They obviously need revenue & this is all about money, if it wasn't there would be no issue hiding the names on the list. Don't you find it funny that the names they released this year are Ortiz/Manny/Arod, all of whome play for the biggest franchises in baseball, I.E. they will bring in money regardless?? Now what about teams that don't nearly sell out every game?? If their franchise player was exposed they'd have even more problems selling tickets. Like i said, the writing is on the wall.
 8 years ago '04        #145
jaybizzle 
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
It's ultra shady that they only have let out a handfull of names out of 104. Of course i'm salty about Ortix and Manny, i'm also mad that most every player i looked up to growing up has done steroids, do you not feel cheated as a fan of baseball???

And about Pujols, i really wouldn't be surprised. He is an amazing baseball player, but as history shows every amazing player we've watched in our generation has been linked to roids, besides Griffey whose body brokedown all of a sudden....

I really think that if they let all 104 names out, almost every star or franchise player of most teams would be on that list. They obviously need revenue & this is all about money, if it wasn't there would be no issue hiding the names on the list. Don't you find it funny that the names they released this year are Ortiz/Manny/Arod, all of whome play for the biggest franchises in baseball, I.E. they will bring in money regardless?? Now what about teams that don't nearly sell out every game?? If their franchise player was exposed they'd have even more problems selling tickets. Like i said, the writing is on the wall.
I see your point, but until something is proved im not believing Pujols is juicing, i would like to think hes the exception
 07-30-2009, 09:05 PM         #146
fat_boyy22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Steroids have been around in sports since the 60s except back then they were legal and not tested for.
objection! steroids have been around since the mid 30's and used as athletic performance enhancers since the early 60's
 8 years ago '06        #147
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,506 | Props total: 17939 17939
Ronnie should be tested
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-30-2009, 09:16 PM         #148
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Albert Pujols...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-30-2009 at 10:06 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #149
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,506 | Props total: 17939 17939
Steroids been around forever they aint new
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-30-2009, 09:23 PM         #150
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron James and Brett Favre
 8 years ago '04        #151
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
Canseco is a b**ch... but it seems that he's not often a liar...
 8 years ago '08        #152
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
it was called something like potential rumor steroid list
idk if anyone remembers but i wanna see what other names are on it cause I remember Manny and Ortiz being on it..
maybe it was the real list?

sorry idk how to find old threads
 8 years ago '09        #153
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
It's either Henderson or Ripken.
 8 years ago '07        #154
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 wepainters said:
it was called something like potential rumor steroid list
idk if anyone remembers but i wanna see what other names are on it cause I remember Manny and Ortiz being on it..
maybe it was the real list?

sorry idk how to find old threads
i remember it but am not looking for it. It wasnt real, I remember Jason Varitek's name on it...therefore not true.

and is it really a shocker Ortiz's name came out? It was just a matter of time
 8 years ago '04        #155
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
canseco is still a piece of s**t
 07-30-2009, 10:11 PM         #156
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How could I forget good ole Pedro?... lol

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #157
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 keithbm1111 said:
i remember it but am not looking for it. It wasnt real, I remember Jason Varitek's name on it...therefore not true.

and is it really a shocker Ortiz's name came out? It was just a matter of time
Yea its false but there might be names on it that are gonna come out later
 8 years ago '06        #158
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
Ricky used to be my dude man......

best base stealer of all time and could hit....even had his lil' comic book back in the day....

really hope he wasn't on that stuff, but if he was, I can understand.....
 8 years ago '05        #159
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Put every player in mlb in a hat and pick a name and that name will come out later as a user. Basically players that came to the bigs 2005 and up are clean....hopefully
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-30-2009, 10:49 PM         #160
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jose canseco just SNITCHIIIIIIIIIN BECUZ HE FINISHEEEEED
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy