Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Griffey Us Roids?
Yes 1 4.55%
No 21 95.45%
Voters: 22. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #181
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Luis Gonzalez....that championship was stolen from us
 07-31-2009, 10:31 AM         #182
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

[pic - click to view]

Pussies love Nelly he made it cool to wear band-aids.
 8 years ago '07        #183
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 jdel said:
u mad
yeah man I'm so mad!!! :angry12: :angry12: Just so mad :angry12:
 8 years ago '05        #184
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Bronson Arroyo, a former Boston Red Sox teammate of Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz, said he would not be surprised to find his name on a list of 104 ballplayers who tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs in 2003, after he had heard a then-legal supplement he was using was tainted with steroids, the Boston Herald reported.

Arroyo, now with the Cincinnati Reds, told the Herald he does not know if Ortiz or Ramirez, who were identified in a New York Times story as also being on the list of 104, were taking anything. He said his knowledge of what his teammates did ended at the clubhouse door. But he does not believe their accomplishments should be diminished as a result.

Hall of Famer Peter Gammons says he is starting to think that every champion starting in 1989 has had at least one person that used PEDs in their career. Peter says the reaction in Boston is different because Big Papi is so adored in the community.

"In my mind, I think you have to lump the whole era together," Arroyo said, according to the report. "A lot of people were doing it, a lot weren't. I think pitchers probably gained 3 or 4 mph on their pitches and power hitters got some more power.

"But guys like David and Manny, if they did something, it didn't make them who they were. Did it make them a little better? Probably," Arroyo said, according to the Herald.

Ortiz said on Thursday that he had confirmed through the players union that he tested positive in 2003. He said the result came as a surprise to him and that he would say more about the subject when he knows more.

Ramirez, who recently served a 50-game suspension for violating the league's drug policy, declined to address The Times' report, referring inquiries to the union. Ramirez's specific violation for that ban was never announced, but sources have told ESPN that testing during spring training this year revealed elevated levels of testosterone that had come from an artificial source.

Arroyo
Arroyo, who pitched for the Red Sox from 2003 to 2005, said he took androstenedione, which was banned in 2004, as well as amphetamines, which were banned in 2006, according to the Herald report. He said he gave up taking andro, a steroid precursor, when a rumor spread through baseball that due to lax production standards, some of it was laced with steroids.

Mandatory testing for performance-enhancing drugs in Major League Baseball began in 2004.

"Before 2004, none of us paid any attention to anything we took," he said, according to the Herald. "Now they don't want us to take anything unless it's approved. But back then, who knows what was in stuff? The FDA wasn't regulating stuff, not unless it was k!lling people or people were dying from it."

Arroyo said he started taking taking andro after 1998, after a season with the Pirates' Double-A affiliate. "Andro made me feel great, I felt like a monster. I felt like I could jump and hit my head on the basketball rim," he said, according to the report.

Arroyo said he is happy the game now has mandatory drug testing, according to the Herald.

"I feel like the game's getting cleared up," he said, according to the report. "Personally, I don't care what people think about what I did. I do what I do."

8 years ago '04        #185
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
Well I've heard over the past couple of years from multiple different sources that the 2004 Red Sox were probably the most juiced up team in MLB history. Biggest abusers were Manny, David, Millar, Damon and Bronson. I've heard from two sources that Youk was put on the plan too and everyone in that clubhouse knew what was popping including management.
 8 years ago '06        #186
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,527 | Props total: 18010 18010
That whole team cheated
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-31-2009, 11:47 AM         #187
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sport is so f**king boring we need fast pitching and more homeruns, its funny cus we all knew what was up when we had mcgwire vs sosa and we just turned a blind eye to it cus it was entertaining, it saved the mlb that s**t was dying and rating were getting lower, now everyone looks down on them, we can't be mad cus they were only doing it for the fans, guys wanted to hit homers to appease audience, and everyone wanted to win. and it was equal playing field, i mean the pitchers were roiding to throw faster and the batter were roiding to hit harder, so it balanced out. so who else thinks baseball was more interesting when bonds was hitting 73 and sosa was hitting 60+ for 4 years straight?
 07-31-2009, 11:52 AM         #188
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what would he mean he wouldn't be surprised? the mitchell report claims the people were informed of a positive test at the time i dunno how anyone would feel blindsided
 8 years ago '05        #189
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
just like everyone else. but yeah.
 8 years ago '06        #190
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,002 | Props total: 10670 10670
i was sitting here thinkin of what decent hitter in this generation do i really believe didn't do roids.We all know if griffey didn't get hurt he had a chance at being the greatest but do you think he used too?If there is anybody who put up big numbers i don't think used it would be griffey but at the same time it's hard to look at anybody who was puttin up big home run numbers and not think they were using.I mean he was demolishin the same roid users in home run derby's and such.Anyway i hope nothin every comes out on him but what yall think?
 8 years ago '06        #191
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Rique said:
That whole team cheated
Posted via Mobile Device
STFU,
even if the mets cheated they still would've choked.

just playing lol.
 8 years ago '04        #192
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
The 2003 steroid list was smart in the sense that it was necessary and led to current/future state of a new, clean MLB. However, what the f**k was Bud Selig thinking by not destroying the list of players that tested positive? The same list that would potentially save the MLB is the same list that is ruining it now. With every name that gets released, the MLB loses more and more credibility from the steroid era and now. On top of numerous other idiotic decisions, Bud Selig should be forced to resign for not destroying the list. Like Tim Kirkjian said yesterday, in a few months it will be another big name player a.ssociated with steroids and another massive blow to the MLB.

What are we, as fans, led to believe? Should we a.ssume that everyone from the 80's and 90's were on something? I feel for the players who truly were/are clean. This is unforgivable. The steroid era helped line Selig's pockets while he turned a blind eye. He did nothing about it when he should have. This mess lies on his shoulders.
 8 years ago '07        #193
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
i really hope not, but now a days everyone that did roids is being exposed...just like canseco said lol. But griffey isnt even a huge dude compared to back in the days, yea hes a little bigger but not roids big, i guess :/
 8 years ago '06        #194
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
players from 2005 and up are clean? lol
did we forget manny just got caught in 2009?!? lol

but yea if you want to find that thread, just go to your profile and click "find all threads made by you" or some s**t..and it list all the threads you made..
its the fastest way to find it..
 8 years ago '04        #195
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
I don't think so.
 8 years ago '04        #196
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 108 108
i mean its hard to tell. he didnt bulk up but that dont mean he didnt use em. Like someone said on here he did recover fast from those injuries during those yrs. I hope he didnt cause i respect him as a player.
 8 years ago '04        #197
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
Bud Selig should be fired.
 8 years ago '04        #198
stevecham 
space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 0 0
at least he came out and said it...doesn't make it any better but he could have lied the whole time like others with knowing the results were supposed to be court sealed documents and eventually they will leak out..
 8 years ago '07        #199
theynd 11 heat pts11
space
space
$691 | Props total: 406 406
I will never ever pay attention to baseball again if he did....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #200
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
"But guys like David and Manny, if they did something, it didn't make them who they were. Did it make them a little better? Probably," Arroyo said, according to the Herald.".

really...cause in 2006 ortiz hit 54 hr's and 97-02 hit a total of 58hr's...plain and simple steroids MADE david ortiz
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago