Lil Wayne On Roc-A-Fella

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

15 years ago '04        #51
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,607   Props total: 4 4
 dizzle said
Yall stop trippin and wait for weezy to be spittin over them Kanye, Just Blaze and Guru tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Young Guru is their engineer...doesn't do a whole lot of beatmaking...

15 years ago '04        #52
Kognito 
space
space
$674   Props total: 20 20
 escaladedriver9 said
bullsh*t, lil wayne is cmr 4 life, hes been on it since he was like 14, btw baby is like a father to him, why would he betray him?

LiL Wayne Was On 104.5 Down herr and Said He Is Leaving Cash Money & Signin Wit Jay Z's Def Jam....Not Roc a Fella ..........I m Glad he leaving Baby...

12-11-2004, 04:59 PM         #53
dooddude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 escaladedriver9 said
bullsh*t, lil wayne is cmr 4 life, hes been on it since he was like 14, btw baby is like a father to him, why would he betray him?
because Jay-Z is Wayne's god. (an album named after him)

Last edited by dooddude; 12-11-2004 at 04:59 PM..

12-11-2004, 04:59 PM         #54
Youngplaya03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
mabey he'll do what scarface did... realeasing albums under def-jam and rap-a-lot records around the sametime.... it would be a bad move opean ing up to the new york market and he'll keep his sothernb base fan base too.... we'll see how it turns out

12-11-2004, 05:06 PM         #55
Big Zep  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 dooddude said
Where did he say he named the album after Hov? Im about 99% sure he named if after "the carter" from New Jack City.

15 years ago '04        #56
knowlegewf 
space
space
space
$5   Props total: 0 0
I don't post here alot but it was on 104.5 and q93.....

they said it all facts

15 years ago '04        #57
bornraisedoffcm 
space
space
space
$84   Props total: 0 0
 dizzle said
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
i wasnt just some radio DJ report. it was wayne himself talking
yes i heard it myself
Damn, maybe it is true...........I gotta hear this for myself!

12-11-2004, 05:38 PM         #58
PuNcHLiNE KinGz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
all of your DOGS and ne other pets are TERRIBLE, those sh*ts SUCK and as far as ur tounge rings....those sh*ts fu*kin REEK!!!!

15 years ago '04        #59
jhovaholla2000  6 heat pts6
space
space
$803   Props total: 240 240
 dooddude said

Your facts are off homey. The album is named after the building in New Jack. Even the intro/midpoint,and outro let you know that

15 years ago '04        #60
youngblanco  16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,925   Props total: 1411 1411
what about foxy brown?

15 years ago '04        #61
kirkangil|M 
space
space
space
$4,199   Props total: 0 0
I cant believe this sh*t.

The only reason i could see him going over there is to be guided by Jay-Z.

He a fu*king stalker.

He tight on his own what the fu*k he need to be with Jay-Z for?

12-12-2004, 02:34 AM         #62
metroboy9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
its true i live down n new orleans said it on Q93 also. pz

15 years ago '04        #63
pissin-on-game 
space
space
$2,100   Props total: 25 25
now that lil wayne ti joint cd can come out in early jan

15 years ago '04        #64
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
$619   Props total: 3 3
Lil Wayne and TI don't have a cd coming out.........where did you hear this???

15 years ago '04        #65
Nu Tymez  8 heat pts8
space
space
$4,176   Props total: 2 2
 jhovaholla2000 said
Your facts are off homey. The album is named after the building in New Jack. Even the intro/midpoint,and outro let you know that
Heh u half right...He said it himself, the name "The Carter" is after the building in New Jack City, his last name "Wayne Carter", and after his fav rapper, Shawn Carter "Jay-Z" .....so the album kinda is named after Jay-Z

15 years ago '04        #66
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361   Props total: 1 1
man son, i hate rumors. i jive like believe yawl thooo. but i wanna see how this sh*t going play out. damn. weezie and mannie was a great team. just dont want weezie to get the roc-a-fella/def jam treatment and get his album pushed back til 2008

15 years ago '04        #67
BoSS  1 heat pts1
space
space
$924   Props total: 2 2
jay must be fu*king him in his azz if he go to the roc i never download his album again (not that he gives a fu*k)

12-12-2004, 03:28 PM         #68
Fr3sH G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
Lil Wayne On The Roc? BULLsh*t!! Aint Trying Hear Dat sh*t..

15 years ago '04        #69
T.R.U. 
space
space
$405   Props total: 0 0
messed up, but its true.

12-12-2004, 08:36 PM         #70
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
i know this for sure, mannie lookin for other production deals soon, its almost like hes done makin beats just for cashmoney, he said it himself that he lookin to run his own sh*t, im not sayin the story not tru,im just sayin anything is possible, weezy been rapping on east coast beats, theres got to be a reason..

12-12-2004, 08:54 PM         #71
ja2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
This sh*t should be interesting. But in the making of the video for shine on. They were joking around saying there were going to break up and and do different things. Time will tell.

15 years ago '04        #72
GoAirplane 
space
space
$1,902   Props total: 47 47
Wayne on Def Jam is a great thing. The naysayers have built too much of a comfort zone on how Wayne has been tight-knit with CMR since day one. The pessimists need to get an open mind to this. Perhaps, shiit will work out for this n199a in the long run. In addition, the DEF JAM treatment may be nonexistent, hence, Jigga man is maintaining the throne.

Jigga man doesn't sluff on the business end, and we've seen that.

12-12-2004, 11:55 PM         #73
Sonny  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
^ I agree with this dude

As long as Weezy doesn't dramatically change his style, stray away from everything his current fanbase like about his music and his persona and got no beef with CMR, I could see good things coming out of this...

12-13-2004, 12:20 AM         #74
#1stunna  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
Yea man i agree that i could work out good in teh long run but it just won't be the same to hear wheezy not on cashmoney and not on a mannie beat. Thats just the way its always been ya know but i guess things always got to change. maybe a HOt Boys album could come from diss. The only reason BG wasn't agreeing is cuz he didn't want to do anything with Baby. Turk just needs to get out the pin and juve to agree cuz b gizzle will do it without baby. I guess it would be cool to hear jigga and wayne together altough i could care less bout jigga i would rather hear my dog mannie. I hope he doesn't lose his southern slang and style man. I don't know whats going to happen to his lable Young Money i heard that he owned all parts of it and he's gon to keep funding it. I hope thats the case and that he and currensy do some sh*t together like that dude was sayin. I can't get the G'd up track with Wayne, Currensy and Young Maine so if anyone got that post that. mayne i dontknow what CMR is going to do without wheezy he pulled all the weight besides teh Big Tymers. Hopefully the changes are for the best but i just can't see it-- CashMoney Records and no lil Wayne.

15 years ago '04        #75
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,607   Props total: 4 4
I think all of these artists coming to Roc-A-Fella are only going to benefit, if they are really about their business...half of these artists get jerked because they don't have the PR skills needed and they don't handle their business...

I think if Weezie goes with the Roc that it will be VERY interesting...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+158online now  27
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-20online now  20
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  17
2019 Hyundai Ioniq electric $999 down, $79 for 36 months lease
78 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside 50 In Da Safe on repeat for the hook alone