Jul 27 - 5 Freedoms You'd Lose in Healthcare Reform

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #141
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 CMONEY said:
hey i aint no racist or nothing, but honestly i feel like illegal aliens are what f**kED our health care system over.

think about it, how many times do you think an illegal alien living in our country against the law raising families has taken themselves, or a relative to a hospital to take advantage of the fact they CAN't be turned down. Now add that s**t up for all the hospitals in our country and you got millions upon millions of f**kin debt owed for these procedures that never gets paid.

who's problem is it?

ours.

as in working/ middle class people. Now your insurance company is charging you a co pay to go see your doctor you've been seeing for 10 years free under the same plan...why do you think thats happening?...unpaid debt.... s**ts f**ked up
Illegal aliens are not the problem, the government is for ALLOWING illegal immigration to occur.

If they wanted to secure the borders, they could at the drop of a hat.....but they don't, and haven't since (at least) the War on Drugs.

A little something called the North American Union in the works.....socialized health care is one of the final plans to bring it about.
 8 years ago '04        #142
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Exactly. There are bigger powers at work. Watch out for the Amero, cuz I will be sayin "I told you so".
 8 years ago '07        #143
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Isn't this for people who don't have health care if you have health care what's the beef?
 8 years ago '04        #144
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
If you have healthcare they're going to make you change it.
 8 years ago '04        #145
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
 $h0wtym3 said:
Name a government system besides the military that works well

... exactly.

kthxbye

uhh...post office.....public schools...library....financial aid....fire department maybe?

MeziaaL said:
The hugest problem with our country, which is extremely transparent in this thread, is the "entitlement" mentality. Alot of you motherf**kers will be in for a rude awakening when the government will be so broke, all of these empty promises will be moot. I actually can't wait for this economy collapses. So you dumb motherf**kers can realize, nothing is free and that you hav to work for it. We are in the land of opportunity, and if you are too poor to afford healthcare, it ulimately means you lack motivation and are f**king lazy!!!
you're right but....this healthcare stuff isn;t free..its coming from taxes from all the people

another thing wrong with people here on BX is that dont give a s**t about anyone but themselves....

if you;re in a position to help someone who cant help themselves...why not help them? continue the prosperity of all americans so the world wont look at us like big a.ss jerks

i dunno anything bout this health care reform...but i love the idea of "HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYONE" but i know they're s**tloads of kinks to work out

Last edited by Thangstah; 01-07-2010 at 10:19 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #146
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 unkle said:
Public hospitals, by law, cannot turn away the sick/injured patients regardless if they can pay or not. Only the private hospitals can turn away the uninsured and those who cannot pay. Also we already have medicare and medicaid for the people without their own healthcare.

Plus, medical bills do not affect your credit scores so no one has to declare bankruptcy to pay anything. Most will just walk away from paying at all, hence the high cost of everything medical care. The cost that does not get paid by the treated patients are absorbed into everyone else's bill.
thats a lie that medical bills dont affect your credit. maybe not your score but it does affect your credit. just this past year i wasn't able to get a car until i got it showing in a current status. a negative is a negative in the eyes of a lender. trust me
 01-08-2010, 09:20 AM         #147
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
imma need u to hit me up with some cliff notes cause im not reading all that shyt

and no im not taking it personal, i just happen to actually work in healthcare and n*ggas stay posting bogus, half a.ssed info up in here, in case u havent noticed, and i too came across alot of canadians, work with quite a few, and they say the same shyt im saying

and americans go to canada for the meds, NOT the healthcare
+

You're an idiot
 8 years ago '08        #148
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 397 397
 $h0wtym3 said:
Name a government system besides the military that works well

... exactly.

kthxbye
 Thangstah said:
uhh...post office.....public schools...library....financial aid....fire department maybe?
The Post Office is a dinosaur and is consistently in the red.

Did you say the public school system is well run?

The test scores of American students in comparison to the rest of the world are abysmal, therefore disproving that argument.

The fire department doesn't count because that's a local/state operated agency, and not federal.
 8 years ago '04        #149
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 Thangstah said:

Thangstah, are you serious? Have you ever used one of those institutions?

I mean, the post office? Try going there to send a package and see how long you have to wait.

Wait, I have a better one - go to the DMV and get your license renewed. Not only do you wait forever, but you have to deal with incompetent employees.

And public schools? Come on, American students are so far behind other countries in education. Not to mention how pathetic we are in math and science.

Should we get into Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid? All the problems that are consistent in these government institutions will happen in this socialized healthcare system.

I don't get you people, what don't you understand? These institutions run poorly because they have no competition. Competition is what built the US to be the best country in the world.

Now, everyone is lazy - you want the government to take care of you and your family. Do you seriously think they can do a better job than you?
 01-08-2010, 06:21 PM         #150
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
u have no clue what the fukk is going on......................socialized health care in canada is a.ss, u might fukk around and die waiting on a life saving surgery but in the us u can not have a damn dollar and get the surgery anyway because they cant refuse care

u need a fukking break to pick up a fukking book and actually learn something before making dumb a.ss comments
I would actually say you dont know whats going on....you made the whole point for the guy....millions of folks not having a dollar and getting treatment IS THE MAIN PROBLEM. You seem to have a different opinion which is fine but no need to call someones comment dumb cause yours was not all that smart or well put together.

Act like a lady please!
 01-08-2010, 06:37 PM         #151
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:

and for those idiots saying u cant choose your doctor now, stfu, yea u can even if u have medicaid/medicare and yes hmo's allow u to choose also, it all depends on which plan u choose and/or what type of premium u select, folks need to stop lying, if yall dont know what the hell u talking bout just dont say shyt

listen here slappy I have paid for health care through my job for the last 10 years since college and yes in SOME plans you can pick whatever doc you want (if they will take you since not all docs use all plans) but in other plans you must pick a doc from the plans list. Which means you cant choose any doc you want NOW. I mean really you contradicted yourself on that but Ill let it slide!
 8 years ago '04        #152
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
I just want to take a brief step out of the debate and say that all of bx should be damn proud of this discussion :applause::applause:(and countless others on bx).

Even though many of the points made in this thread are erroneous, and many of its contributors are misinformed, there are a number (dare i say majority) of well articulated arguments made for both sides of the issue at hand. Whether you contributed a word, sentence, paragraph or quote by quote analysis (as has become a staple of bx discussions) your contribution is EXTREMELY valuable. The simple fact that you contributed at all, shows two things.

1) That Americans have become and are becoming more aware, educated on, and concerned about this and many other changes in American society. Many of you pulled outside sources and synthesized knowledge seen or heard elsewhere to contribute to this thread. This effort and show of concern is integral to the further development of our society (the more informed the "sheep" become, the less the "wolves" can prey on them).

2) Bx offers a variety of opinions supported by a variety of sources. A member can come to bx and become informed about a particular issue, comprehend the many facets of the debate and ultimately decide for themselves, where they stand, and what they choose to believe. In effect, through these dragged out discussions, manipulated information and/or misconceptions become weeded out, leaving truth

Although it may appear that bx cannot agree on this issue, the point is that is doesn't have to. Regardless of the outcome of the Health Care bill (or any other changes in American society for that matter) there will always be people who find its flaws, point out its dualities and ultimately pave the way for change. The more of us who become informed and voice our opinions, the more rapidly change will materialize. After all "they" the government, regardless of their plans, acclaimed evil intentions, corruption or greed NEED us. The opposite is not true. There will always be someone waiting/willing to replace them, who will reflect our values and bring change. As for the American people, as long as we are informed and educated (through forums like bx, or general discussion) our spirit and thirst for change will remain unwavering.

So sit back bx people and give yourself a round. I know, (and i'm sure many of you would agree) if i tried to sit down and have a health care reform discussion with my friends, the subject would be avoided and quickly changed to sports statistics or celebrity gossip.

This thread was worth the 7 page read...

continue to spread the love bx :smokin:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy