Jul 27 - 5 Freedoms You'd Lose in Healthcare Reform

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 carden2 said:
yah thats the problem with health coverage now every year the rates go higher and higher. it's starting to become to expensive. you shouldn't have to pay higher premiums for better care thats like saying he dies he lives cause he has money and he doesnt. the whole message life is valued the same is important. also important to understand your healthcare provider and employer keep raising your rates to provide heatlhcare coverage but sooner or later they won't be able to keep giving you coverage for that price and then you f**ked. besides that gov't already supplies healthcare to old folk through medicare and it seems to work fine and a lot of folk like it.
The difference is that here in the US the drug manufacturers are allowed to pass along the billions of dollars in research cost to the consumer. It's not that way in Canada. From what I understand, the laws state that the pharmaceudical <-sp? companies can only pass along the cost of producing the drugs. Here in the US there aren't any laws like that so we're paying $3, 5$ even $10 per pill for some medications. But the gov't doesn't dare step in because those companies are giving millions of lobbying dollars.
 08-03-2009, 08:34 PM         #102
FamilyMan187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 get_ate said:
...so Canada, the UK, and any other country that has some form of socialized health-care is less free than the U.S.?

...hmmmmm.

...so negating the current dilemma that many citizens of this country find themselves in frequently of having to weigh the pros and cons of going to the doctor ( go to the doctor for an ailment and declare bankruptcy in order to pay for said medical service or not go to the doctor and die ) is akin to eventual oppression and a harkening of Stalinism ( or any other form of dictatorship ).

...give me a fu*king break.
tiiigeeerr uppercut!
 8 years ago '04        #103
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
 Screwhead said:
Sounds like a television talking point.......word for word.

Like I said, everything that glitters ain't gold.

Stop believing everything the Government tells you and do some research to see if what you are being told is actually true.

You can start by reading the actual legislation, H.R. 3200.

wtf???.... im commenting on the news... i DO my research.... the plan isnt even written yet we'll see it in september.... but what I said is exactly what obama is saying the plan will be... how are you gonna a.ssume obama is lying when the s**t isnt even available yet? muthaf**kin stupid a.ss republicans trying to say his plan is f**ked up when the only reason its not finished and available for everyone to read over is because they keep trying to block everything he does just because they want to politically posture themselves for the next election when obama hasnt even been in office for more that 8 months....
 08-05-2009, 07:33 PM         #104
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StealOnU said:

wtf???.... im commenting on the news... i DO my research.... the plan isnt even written yet we'll see it in september.... but what I said is exactly what obama is saying the plan will be... how are you gonna a.ssume obama is lying when the s**t isnt even available yet? muthaf**kin stupid a.ss republicans trying to say his plan is f**ked up when the only reason its not finished and available for everyone to read over is because they keep trying to block everything he does just because they want to politically posture themselves for the next election when obama hasnt even been in office for more that 8 months....
If Republicans were in power things would be going pretty much exactly the same you idiot.

When will you fools wake up and look past the stupid 2-party-paradigm that they keep you hopelessly distracted with?

"Ah the Democrats said this... the Republicans said that..... Republicans did this and Democrats think this... blah blah"

You f**king idiots. The people running s**t at the top could give a f**k less about being loyal to red or blue... snap out of it! It's nothing but a distraction!
 8 years ago '05        #105
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 bobbysteels18 said:
Under Obama theres nothing to hope for, all hope was lost when he wanted to hold talks with Iran.
u are the very kind i am talking about....ok..then live with the current health care system,put ur hands between your lap,hope everything thing remains the same and DONT COMPLAIN..wat DO U WANT IN LIFE REALLY....EVERYTHING HAS TO BE COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN....how about u go and do the job then...damn man,i just dont know wat to tell ppl with this kind of attitude and outlook on life...give me a break

Last edited by HoviWay; 08-05-2009 at 07:51 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #106
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 StealOnU said:

wtf???.... im commenting on the news... i DO my research.... the plan isnt even written yet we'll see it in september....
September, my a.ss.

Have you ever heard of the Library of Congress?

Not only is the plan written, but has already been introduced in the House:

StealOnU said:
but what I said is exactly what obama is saying the plan will be...
Like I said, a television talking point.

Word for word.

StealOnU said:
how are you gonna a.ssume obama is lying when the s**t isnt even available yet?
Because the plan is available, and because Obama is lying.

Also, because he knows his fanbase doesn't know the plan is already finished awaiting a vote:

America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 (Introduced in House)

muthaf**kin stupid a.ss republicans trying to say his plan is f**ked up when the only reason its not finished and available for everyone to read over is because they keep trying to block everything he does just because they want to politically posture themselves for the next election when obama hasnt even been in office for more that 8 months....
Blah, blah, blah.....more left-right bulls**t.

I'm surprised the Democrats haven't already rushed through the bill, since they were talking about passing it without Republican support.

Two sides of the same coin, dude.

H.R. 3200 is the bill number to look for on the Library of Congress website, get reading.
 8 years ago '04        #107
space
space
The White House is growing bolder.....

White House Brushes Off Health-Care Protests
 8 years ago '04        #108
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
 majestic75 said:
One day the government will really take away one of your freedoms, and then 60 years of government takeover conspiracy theories will be validated.

you sound like david koresh... get the fuk outta here with all that s**t... the spirit of american liberty will always be alive in the people... that will never happen... we're not that weak so you need to learn to stop being weak and know when to differentiate political posturing from hypocritical smear tactics that are used to hype up the stupid ignorant parts of our country....
 8 years ago '04        #109
space
space
"Magic" man Arlen Specter and Katherine Sebelius take a loss.....

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #110
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 80sbabyent said:
Capitalism only works for a while, until people and companies get to greedy like what has been happening for the last few years, then it all goes wrong like how it is now, the only way to fix it is to get average americans to understand how a healthy economy works and what sacrifices must be made by all to ensure that it works (thats next to impossible) everybody is out for themselves now, capitalism will never work that way.. so the only other option is "big govenment" until everything starts to work normally again then the government can scale back and hope that the public still isnt economically stupid anymore, which wont happen unless Economics is taught as a subject like math science and english is and not as a optional course

People need to stop thinking of big government as taking over all aspects of our lives, its more like ok the system should work this way, the citizens are behaving in a manner that makes the system fail, so then government is stepping in to make sure people to behave in a way that makes the system work..
Those citizens and failing companies need to face the consequences of their actions

What happened to personal responsibility?

It's not the government's job to cradle us.....
 8 years ago '04        #111
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
Anybody who doesnt want socialized health care is out of touch, or you have ever worked in health care. If you have you know it is all about money. It is true a doctor may save your life if you do not have health care now. A doctor could also let you die a slow death now if you dont have proper health care that pays to his liking. I know for a fact doctors keep patients on meds to keep the coming back to the office. They get patients hooked mentally to drugs. They dope the doctor pushes is advertised on tv. Just like fast food, cars, iphones, and s3x(that has turned every female in the world into a blowjob machine).

Moving on to my point. Money drives health care. It is a very lucrative field on the administrative side but morally bankrupt. Stop acting like your doctor has a stake in your personal life. I am surprised at the people on this board would support the system we have now. I a.ssume most of you are minorities or at least open minded and world conscious.
 08-06-2009, 07:02 AM         #112
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
besides that gov't already supplies healthcare to old folk through medicare and it seems to work fine and a lot of folk like it.
 08-06-2009, 07:03 AM         #113
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok I changed my mind

I hope we get universal Healthcare so some of you idiots can learn the hard way
 8 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 StealOnU said:

You're an idiot. Obama said he'd bring all troops home from Iraq in 6 months. Well that didn't happen. And what was the hopenitized excuse, "oh well he didn't know, blah blah blah, things changed, blah blah blah".

Obama also said he wouldn't have anything to do w/ lobbists and special interests in his campaign. Well once he got elected, his entire cabinate is filled with lobbists and special interests. Secretary of Health, #1 health care lobbist. Head of the CIA #1 wall st. lobbist, #2 secretary of defense, former head of ratheon. And on and on and on.

Obama has been lying every since before he got elected. You think just because NObama says something in a press conference that it's automatically true?

WAKE THE f**k UP!!!
 8 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 blizzard said:
Anybody who doesnt want socialized health care is out of touch, or you have ever worked in health care. If you have you know it is all about money. It is true a doctor may save your life if you do not have health care now. A doctor could also let you die a slow death now if you dont have proper health care that pays to his liking. I know for a fact doctors keep patients on meds to keep the coming back to the office. They get patients hooked mentally to drugs. They dope the doctor pushes is advertised on tv. Just like fast food, cars, iphones, and s3x(that has turned every female in the world into a blowjob machine).

Moving on to my point. Money drives health care. It is a very lucrative field on the administrative side but morally bankrupt. Stop acting like your doctor has a stake in your personal life. I am surprised at the people on this board would support the system we have now. I a.ssume most of you are minorities or at least open minded and world conscious.
Not saying that our health care system is perfect the way it is now by any means. But to have socialized health care wouldn't solve the problem. The Rx companies and the insurance companies are still going to get rich, the same way they are now.

The answer is to have an open market. Foster competition between doctors. Small family clinics are closing all over the country because they can't compete. And once you have the giant gov't run socialized health care plan, there's nothing to regulate your costs, there's nothing to provide another alternative or 2nd opinion, there's only one card to be played and that's the one the gov't gave you.

We need to institute programs like in Europe where doctors are getting bonuses based on the lesser number of clients they have coming back. Because this means they're doing their job and keeping people healthy. Now, in the US, doctors keep people on meds because the Rx companies are the ones giving out the bonuses.
 8 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 $h0wtym3 said:
Ok I changed my mind

I hope we get universal Healthcare so some of you idiots can learn the hard way
One problem with that:

THE WHOLE COUNTRY will learn the hard way that the Government doesn't like to compete, and will manipulate the heathcare market to create another monopoly.......a Govt. monopoly.

I'm sure the media will promote a catchy name to describe those who don't support (Obama's) "reform."
 8 years ago '07        #117
AndrewTHEgreaT 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 1688 1688
damn it seems like they control the whole s**t you just a hurt muthaf**ker
 08-06-2009, 01:51 PM         #118
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ron Paul's son Rand Paul on healthcare:

[video - click to view]

He breaks it down pretty good
 8 years ago '07        #119
Scion69 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
 UnkleLuc_ said:
Chuuch
No In other Countries you can walk in any place you please and get service from any one. I think the prez plan is a big step in the right direction
 8 years ago '04        #120
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 Jimbo said:
This is so much deeper than just "healthcare," it's a government takeover. Banks, car companies, insurance companies, and soon health care and more. Next even more liberties and freedom will be taken away, ie. freedom of speech. The global financial collapse was orchestrated on purpose in order for the takeover to be possible... they want a dictatorial world government to result from all of this.
you cannot be effin serious with that can you?

not even worth responding to
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago