Jul 27 - 5 Freedoms You'd Lose in Healthcare Reform

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
aw f**k no
 8 years ago '04        #62
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Your first statement makes no sense. A network is a number of doctors you can choose from to go to. You also have the option to go to another doctor who is not in your network of doctors, but you'll have to pay out the a.ss for it. It's not hard.

And you're equating fraud to poor people. I'm talking about FRAUD. It's not the same thing as poor and elderly. Fix the mother f**kers getting a free ride and not contributing back to the system.
what if i dont want to go to one of those in network what if i want to go to who i want to go to thats choice. what your saying isnt choice at all its we decided these are the doctors you can go to you pick from this list

get the f**k outta here we know what the f**k you no idea conservative pricks mean. the housing market crashed its those damn poor people getting loans

you guys had 8 years to f**k up what progressives did in the 90s hopefully americans arent dumb enough to let you a**holes ever get another whiff at a majority in congress
 8 years ago '04        #63
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 WillScrillz5000 said:
I have a basic plan that is not expensive at all, from a no-name company and I got to choose my doc so wtf are you talking about? Where are your statistics?

Good docs are hard to come by.
you get to choose from a list they provide dont you. you cant pick any doctor you pick from a list they provide so wtf are u talking about
 07-30-2009, 01:39 PM         #64
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
People need to stop thinking of big government as taking over all aspects of our lives, its more like ok the system should work this way, the citizens are behaving in a manner that makes the system fail, so then government is stepping in to make sure people to behave in a way that makes the system work..
Name a government system besides the military that works well

... exactly.

kthxbye
 07-30-2009, 01:41 PM         #65
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
what if i dont want to go to one of those in network what if i want to go to who i want to go to thats choice. what your saying isnt choice at all its we decided these are the doctors you can go to you pick from this list
And with government run healthcare you wont even have a list, you'll have just 1 doctor dummy
 8 years ago '07        #66
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
tl, dr
 8 years ago '04        #67
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 MosDefinition said:

get the f**k outta here we know what the f**k you no idea conservative pricks mean. the housing market crashed its those damn poor people getting loans

you guys had 8 years to f**k up what progressives did in the 90s hopefully americans arent dumb enough to let you a**holes ever get another whiff at a majority in congress
Since you can't choose your doc from every single available doc out there, you'd rather have nothing than a prefered network?
 $h0wtym3 said:
And with government run healthcare you wont even have a list, you'll have just 1 doctor dummy

And you need to get on my level. I'm not even talking about repubs or dems. I'm talking about something much bigger than party affiliation.

The housing market crashed for a number of reasons. One being that there were 150+ different loan products to choose from. Now there's under 50. All these creative loan products were brought into creation due to the legislation that was passed in the 80s and 90s encouraging banks to agressively lend to sub prime markets.

You're HOPEnitized man. Stop thinking the gov't actually has your best interests in mind. They never have before and they're not gonna start now. They're in business to make money. YOUR MONEY.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-30-2009 at 03:59 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #68
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
LOL its almost histerical how some americans are talking about the canadian healthcare system and even speaking on behalf of canadian residents.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 07-30-2009 at 05:58 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #69
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 WillScrillz5000 said:
aw f**k no
Afraid so.

From p. 58:

`SEC. 1173A. STANDARDIZE ELECTRONIC ADMINISTRATIVE TRANSACTIONS.

`(a) Standards for Financial and Administrative Transactions-

`(1) IN GENERAL- The Secretary shall adopt and regularly update standards consistent with the goals described in paragraph (2).

`(2) GOALS FOR FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE TRANSACTIONS- The goals for standards under paragraph (1) are that such standards shall--

`(A) be unique with no conflicting or redundant standards;

`(B) be authoritative, permitting no additions or constraints for electronic transactions, including companion guides;

`(C) be comprehensive, efficient and robust, requiring minimal augmentation by paper transactions or clarification by further communications;

`(D) enable the real-time (or near real-time) determination of an individual's financial responsibility at the point of service and, to the extent possible, prior to service, including whether the individual is eligible for a specific service with a specific physician at a specific facility, which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identification card;

Last edited by Screwhead; 07-31-2009 at 04:04 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #70
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Don't you people understand?!!!

The Illuminati is using government run healthcare to take over healthcare itself! So that they would have a chance to implant chips into you, and during martial law, if you get out of line. They can just stop your heart with a button!!!

Right Screwhead?!
 8 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Don't you people understand?!!!

The Illuminati is using government run healthcare to take over healthcare itself! So that they would have a chance to implant chips into you, and during martial law, if you get out of line. They can just stop your heart with a button!!!

Right Screwhead?!
Government-run healthcare is the lead-in to taking over......

The accompanying new taxes and Government mandates on private insurers will complete the socialized seizure of healthcare itself.

As for the RFID chips, they started out placing them in passports, now they're moving onto driver's licenses and state ID cards, and NOW these "machine readable" ID Cards:

`(D) enable the real-time (or near real-time) determination of an individual's financial responsibility at the point of service and, to the extent possible, prior to service, including whether the individual is eligible for a specific service with a specific physician at a specific facility, which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identification card;
RFID chips carry signals through analog radio waves......

What else uses radio waves?

Regular ANALOG television signals.

Which the Government has now FORCED everyone off of and onto digital signals.

Every analog signal is now under Government control, for their own personal services (ID cards).

The Government has been criminal and authoritative for decades now, but never more than they are now (and will further become).

So much for that "change."
 8 years ago '05        #72
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Screwhead said:
Government-run healthcare is the lead-in to taking over......

The accompanying new taxes and Government mandates on private insurers will complete the socialized seizure of healthcare itself.

As for the RFID chips, they started out placing them in passports, now they're moving onto driver's licenses and state ID cards, and NOW these "machine readable" ID Cards:

RFID chips carry signals through analog radio waves......

What else uses radio waves?

Regular ANALOG television signals.

Which the Government has now FORCED everyone off of and onto digital signals.

Every analog signal is now under Government control, for their own personal services (ID cards).

The Government has been criminal and authoritative for decades now, but never more than they are now (and will further become).

So much for that "change."
They way you guys talk about this stuff it makes it seem like it was going to happen regardless of who the president was...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #73
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
reforming the health care like this is gonna be extremely dangerous....

Everyone who already has a solid plan is f**kED.
 8 years ago '04        #74
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 Sheeed said:
They way you guys talk about this stuff it makes it seem like it was going to happen regardless of who the president was...
Posted via Mobile Device
That's true to an extent. Eventually the people behind the scenes would force their agendas through. Although each president would have approached it differently. I personally think Obama set it on the fast track. Where as McCain would have chilled for a minute, got the US strong again, and then continue w/ the NWO agenda. It's not like everything always goes exactly as planned. The ruling elite argue amongst themselves too. That's why when people say why didn't this happen 20yrs ago, the answer is because as with everything, you hit road bumps or obsticals. Such as JFK. He tried to actually change the direction this country was going through the glass stegal act (dismantling the federal reserve) and look what happened.
 8 years ago '06        #75
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
it is too soon to make a decision

Last edited by WillScrillz5000; 08-01-2009 at 12:09 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Posted via Mobile Device
The REAL ID Act was signed into law in 2005, and is just now coming to fruition.

It's all pieces to a puzzle.
 8 years ago '04        #77
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
the reason these people are AGAINST healthcare reform is NOT because of the ideal of smaller government like they want you to think its because they want the money they get from big corporations being able to charge the american people whatever the f**k they want without any regulations... hopefully they will stop pharmacutical companies from charging sick people $25 dollars a pill, for medicine that they need to survive...

nobody wants a government to control the people, that is a ridiculous scare tactic by extreme conservatives who think you are too stupid to see the truth and the truth is that "CONTROL" is all relative...

If I told you you couldn't choose a certain doctor after five years under this plan, some people might say damn, i dont like this it feels like the government is trying to control me... but that doesnt mean you wouldnt be happy with the doctors you COULD choose from, you just might not be able to pick the guy from Switzerland.... and it certainly doesnt mean you are suddenly going to be given a small list of s**tty doctors who will leave scapels in your stomach...

They use the word control to scare idiots into going with the flow... say this plan didnt go through... you could choose any doctor you want but you would still be controlled by things like the ammount of money that doctor could charge you just to see him or her, the quality of service, medicine, etc... insurance companies would continue to "control" you by telling you that your cancer started before you applied for their coverage...

Here's some more examples of how our government already "controls" us...

in some places you can buy a piece of property but you are told that you cannot build whatever you want on it even though its "your land".... because it violates a building code, or it is in a historical district, or they fine you for letting your grass grow too long, not painting / upkeeping your house... the s**t goes on forever...

Its a free country but you cant just make your own internet service provider can you?

You cant just build your own car and drive that can you?

You cant have joe shmoe from indiana build an airplane from scratch in his backyard and fly it to new york if he wanted could he?

You cant just build a boat and go sail around without permits, inspections, licenses, can you?

If you lived in the woods in new hampshire and never left your house, you had no electricity and got your own water from a well you would still have to pay state taxes for things like road repair, schools, police & state officials, etc. even if you never used them wouldnt you?

See some of you dont get it... this is country like any other it has freedoms and it has laws that apply to everybody... we are free to amend those laws with our votes but our freedom exists for our own protection between the boundaries of those laws...

Right now privatized companies have the LEAST amount of regulation because we believe in free enterprise in this country... anybody can build a company and the government should never be able to tell us what to do with our own business.... well what happens when they take that freedom too far and the business they are in has an impact on our lives?... the idea of hospital officials privately meeting with lawyers to find loopholes in sick peoples healthcare coverage in order to get out of paying for their rehabilitation is disgusting....

Right now american medicine is run privately for the most part and that means that behind the scenes, in board rooms on the 50th floor they run things like a cold calculated business... deciding who they help based on how much money its going to cost them...

If you feel like there should be no loopholes in healthcare and everyone who is sick should be able to go to a hospital and recieve the best possible care no matter what then you should be for this health care reform....

Its not about government controlling us its about us not being controlled by people who's only concern is making money, and the business of making money should never conflict with saving lives and helping people....

Last edited by StealOnU; 08-01-2009 at 07:19 PM..
 08-01-2009, 03:59 PM         #78
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give me healthcare,f**k all these Hannity's on BX
 8 years ago '05        #79
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Well. My Dad cannot get heath insurance due to previous conditions. He went into the hospital for a back surgery and the hospital gave him a staph infections. It's spread through his body. There isn't one insurance company that will take him on now.

So, you ask me if I give a s**t if some rich person doesn't like this plan? No. I could give a f**k about you/them. At the end of the day, this bill will pass and when it does I will be beyond joyed.

:)
 08-01-2009, 04:57 PM         #80
Jon Quest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StealOnU said:
the reason these people are AGAINST healthcare reform is NOT because of the ideal of smaller government like they want you to think its because they want the money they get from big corporations being able to charge the american people whatever the f**k they want without any regulations... hopefully they will stop pharmacutical companies from charging sick people $25 dollars a pill, for medicine that they need to survive...

nobody wants a government to control the people, that is a ridiculous scare tactic by extreme conservatives who think you are too stupid to see the truth and the truth is that "CONTROL" is all relative...

If I told you you couldn't choose a certain doctor after five years under this plan, some people might say damn, i dont like this it feels like the government is trying to control me... but that doesnt mean you wouldnt be happy with the doctors you COULD choose from, you just might not be able to pick the guy from Switzerland.... and it certainly doesnt mean you are suddenly going to be given a small list of s**tty doctors who will leave scapels in your stomach...

They use the word control to scare idiots into going with the flow... say this plan didnt go through... you could choose any doctor you want but you would still be controlled by things like the ammount of money that doctor could charge you just to see him or her, the quality of service, medicine, etc... insurance companies would continue to "control" you by telling you that your cancer started before you applied for their coverage...

Here's some more examples of how our government already "controls" us...

in some places you can buy a piece of property but you are told that you cannot build whatever you want on it even though its "your land".... because it violates a building code, or it is in a historical district, or they tell fine you for letting your grass grow too long, not painting / upkeeping your house... the s**t goes on forever...

Its a free country but you cant just make your own internet service provider can you?

You cant just build your own car and drive that can you?

You cant have joe shmoe from indiana build an airplane from scratch in his backyard and fly it to new york if he wanted could he?

You cant just build a boat and go sail around without permits, inspections, licenses, can you?

If you lived in the woods in new hampshire and never left your house, you had no electricity and got your own water from a well you would still have to pay state taxes for things like road repair, schools, police & state officials, etc. even if you never used them wouldnt you?

See some of you dont get it... this is country like any other it has freedoms and it has laws that apply to everybody... we are free to amend those laws with our votes but our freedom exists for our own protection between the boundaries of those laws...

Right now privatized companies have the LEAST amount of regulation because we believe in free enterprise in this country... anybody can build a company and the government should never be able to tell us what to do with our own business.... well happens when they take that freedom too far and the business they are in has an impact on our lives?... the idea of hospital officials privately meeting with lawyers to find loopholes in sick peoples healthcare coverage in order to get out of paying for their rehabilitation is disgusting....

Right now american medicine is run privately for the most part and that means that behind the scenes, in board rooms on the 50th floor they run things like a cold calculated business... deciding who they help based on how much money its going to cost them...

If you feel like there should be no loopholes in healthcare and everyone who is sick should be able to go to a hospital and recieve the best possible care no matter what then you should be for this health care reform....

Its not about government controlling us its about us not being controlled by people who's only concern is making money, and the business of making money should never conflict with saving lives and helping people....
With less regulation, the price of that pill could go down. For example, if they got rid of patents, anyone could make any drug once they are discovered. This would create more competition, and thus, lower prices. Other than that, the government can't fix prices at a lower value than what they are worth.

^That was really a response to your first paragraph, didn't really read the rest, but saw you said healthcare is mostly private in this county. Well it's not. 65% of all health costs are currently paid for by the government.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now